What's new

2010 outdoor god bud

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i also say its no where near ready you still have all white hairs how the hell do you have 25% amber tichs...? that thing has a ways to go....

NorCal530

i also say its no where near ready you still have all white hairs how the hell do you have 25% amber tichs...? that thing has a ways to go....
That is what I thought, but the scope told a different story. It is funny because I have always been told to "go with the trichs" and now I am being told go with hair colors. The plant is on nothing but water from now on and will be harvested in about 2 weeks.

B

blancorasta

That is what I thought, but the scope told a different story. It is funny because I have always been told to "go with the trichs" and now I am being told go with hair colors. The plant is on nothing but water from now on and will be harvested in about 2 weeks.

where are you getting these percentages from the bud or the leaves? one specific bud or all the buds averaged together?

how are things going now?

NorCal530

Sorrry for the delayed response guys but I came home from vacation to some awesome bud :D
picture.php

I got a little over 117 grams of dense delicious buds.
The taste is a fruity purple earthy taste. The stone is nice and relaxing, perfect indica smoke!! Thanks for the help guys :D