What's new

2010 outdoor god bud

NorCal530

Just transplanted this today. Dug a trench about 1 1/2 feet deep and placed a 45 gallon smart pot in it. The plant is 18 1/2 inches already and i have a feeling the plant is going to blow up.
picture.php
picture.php

NorCal530

Here are some decent pictures taken today
picture.php

picture.php

It is loving its new home :dance013:
I want start giving it a compost tea. Does anyone have any suggestions on ingredients?

NorCal530

Here is a little update
picture.php

picture.php

as you can see it looks to be in flower.
I gave it 5 gallons of water yesterday with the following:
10 tsp budswel
10 tsp sweetner
2 tsp tigerbloom

looking super healthy :D:jump:

NorCal530

Another update. It has grown a ton! I still haven't had to water it(it has been cooler this past week). I will probably water it tomorrow or the next day with just water, no ferts. :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It is going to have some nice fat colas. That side branch is almost as big as the main part of the plant :D. :dance013: :jump:

StealthOpp

Looks nice bud>> I've only had the chance to grow BC GOD BUD indoors and she was a beauty... I ordered mine right from the BC Bud Depot, the first time I ordered they came in in 2wks and the second run took me 1 month to receive, but it was worth the wait, because when I did that run(my second order) I defiantly received the award winner!!! It is one of my personal favs.. Let us see the finished product >>> Believe it or not, but that bud came from a plant that was grown in a 5 gal bucket/DWC, under a 400wt HPS and was 25 days pre-mature>>> No bullshit. I got all paranoid because every time I opened my tent it stunk and I cut it down 25 days too early... I ended up yielding 6oz in a 2x2x5'3 tent, 25 days early/ with 4x 5gal buckets that had 5 plants/3 buckets had one plant in it and one bucket had 2 plants in it>>.. Imagine how much I would of got if I let it finish... The bud would get you stoned but you could tell she was early, after drying and the cure it defiantly got better but she had a lot more potential. The trick when using big lights in small areas or any indoor growing, is a lot of fresh AIR!! I can't stress that enough!!!

believe it or not but this bud is 25 days early!!!

Attachments

• 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 14