What's new

2010 Grow

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Get them spare seeds up on the bay,you'll sell them well fast at $20 for 15,but if theres any chance you might of get pollen from 1 branch on to another branch or plant thats been pollenated with differant pollen ie from a fan blowing pollen about i'd sell them as a mix but if your 100% sure you've not mixed any of them up then go for it.
Thats the only problem when you have multiple pollenations going on at once.
now you've made your first batch of seeds it'll slowly take over your life,in a good way.:dance013:

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
first of all i'm honored to have you around... :tiphat:

but thats exactly what i'm doing selling mix packs:

the mom's are 1000% identified... no doubt about that

with the dad's happened exactly that...fan blowing pollen from 1 branch on to another, so these mix packs i'm selling are just that, it's the result of untagged branches

and as you might guess all the tagged crosses (100% identified dad) i'm keeping for myself ;)

thank you very much for dropping in

:wave:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
amazing stuff, i love it how you grow everything to perfection!

great reviews on the strains also, you'd make a one hell of a test grower for someone! :)

jonas@diesel

Veteran
thanks for those kind words

currently i'm test growing for myself :) eheh

[Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Diesel v3] x Strawberry Diesel

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Clones

Clones

yesterday was cloning day :)

all my plants from this run are cloned...
and also one of the male was cloned, the other one was discarded

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Outdoor

Outdoor

today i went to check out how my outdoor NYCD is going on...

and she's huge lots of tops, nice green , the plant looks very healthy... since the transplant only tap water
my soil mix was biobizz all-mix and bat guano.. for now seems enough...
Later on in flowering I intent to give some guano tea... nothing else
but will see...

Mother Nature is taking care of my plants... :)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Strawberry Diesel

attachment.php

Awesome stick man :artist:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
around 2 months veg...

around 2 months veg...

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH close up's
picture.php

picture.php

veging is so boring and this time and decided to go some extra weeks! :ying:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
looking healthy as expected, really interested about those BS 2.2 as i just purchased a pack a plan on running them this autumn!

waiting for the flowashow to begin!

jonas@diesel

Veteran
me too... this is what i found out

the BS#1 is Blueberry Sativa x Shiskaberry (older line) and the BS#2 is Blueberry Sativa x ST#3

needed to try it :D specially after seeing this

one more week or so and I will start flowering

...all clones have rooted by now...so that the ladies don't get lost

so a almost ready for the flowershow... :jump:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
yesterday I supercropped the SSSDH (the tall ones) gonna let it rest till the end of the week and probably Sunday i start 12/12...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
very great garden man, i like your setup and i see amazing plant...enjoy bro!!!
how work the tower fan?? maybe is a good choice ,refresh grow down.. up.. middle very cool.. i see in internet and is a good product not expensive and no take to much power...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice journal, jonas. I've been checking out the CDSD grows on here, anticipating what's to come from my veggers. Yours look great, along w/the other varieties like the Strawberry Diesel & Chem99.

Got a favorite between the ChemSour, Strawberry D & Chem99?

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Awesome leaf man :ying:

thanks ... the beginning turn out a bit shaky..i had a light/medium magnesium def. but luckily was treated on time some leafs just didn't make it... so they yellow out ... but the rest turned out pretty healthy aswell new growth... but it's much more easy and forgiving that this kinda shit happens in veg ;)

that leaf itself... SSSDH ... a champ eheh

very great garden man, i like your setup and i see amazing plant...enjoy bro!!!
how work the tower fan?? maybe is a good choice ,refresh grow down.. up.. middle very cool.. i see in internet and is a good product not expensive and no take to much power...

they are very cool cause being vertical... it doesn't occupies much space; but they aren't that tall... i put them on top of some upside down pots to get some height

Nice journal, jonas. I've been checking out the CDSD grows on here, anticipating what's to come from my veggers. Yours look great, along w/the other varieties like the Strawberry Diesel & Chem99.

Got a favorite between the ChemSour, Strawberry D & Chem99?

thanks rasputin... good luck with the CSD... have you seen the one that is done? (this is my 2nd round of CSD)

...if i have a fav... it's kinda hard because they are all very different... each one individually is awesome i like them all

but if i had to make a top 3 it would be... based on the phenos i got (and this is important)

Strawberry D , Chem99 and ChemSour

why? because the strwD. was very heady weed almost psychedelic ... with a great taste... the chem99 because it was the perfect blend of the best of both worlds (sativa-indica) just the perfect blend nice mix of head and a bit of body high with alot cindy influence in taste and chemsour in 3rd cause if i smoke 3 joints a get so stoned i can't move :D... i got a very chemdog dominant pheno... and this shit is powerful as hell... again one of the most powerful herbs i've tryed

so in weekends the order changes get it.. it's really hard to tell ... not to mention the other stuff i grow ...sour bubble, cinderella, sogouda, nycd, my all time MSSxSDv3 fewww ehehe

cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts