What's new

2010 Grow

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
Week 3 - 12/12

Week 3 - 12/12

So it's time to collect some pollen from my so wanted Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Diesel v3

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

next week i'll post some pict's of the ladies... for sure something to see now!

jonas@diesel

Veteran
quick news...

quick news...

funny things tend to happend in my garden when i'm flowering... this time was no exeption!

after a hard time fighting the fucking borgs...(which i believe i won the battle...) few weeks later needed to move the plants to a new location.... pweeew... and i'm just starting flower but better now than later.

now for a change of topic..

just started yesterday giving the flower nutes... this time i went till week 3 of flower with the veg nutes, last run i've found me girls asking for N early on flower so this time i gave some extra weeks
... and the timming is perfect ... stretching is finished (almost...) pistill production started for real and finnaly some sugar is now visible in the small trim...

i also been doing some reading about the biocanna line and even they advise to do it like this... happy coincidence and a nice gut feeling

the SSSDH long ago passed the 1,5m in height eheh they are just in 5,5L pots!!!

tonight i'll post some picts of the gals... cause now i'm heading for the beach and enjoy myself some ocean swims and some sunshine in the face wooohoooo... it's so good to be on vacations...

bye :wave:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Week 4 - 12/12

Week 4 - 12/12

time for some picts...

picture.php
picture.php

Blue Satellite 2.2 #2

picture.php

Blue Satellite 2.2 #1

picture.php

C.S.D.

picture.php

MSS x SDv3

picture.php

SSSDH (all of them)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel f2

picture.php
picture.php

Trichomes are starting to appear :jump:

picture.php

a look at the bottom part...

picture.php

and back to my old mom's and clones tent... no more closet!

picture.php

it kinda sums it up

:wave:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
i'm really into the de-foliation technique ... need to learn more about it... Marlo says is gonna keep doing it... so it must be of value to do so! but still need to study that a bit more...

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Sexy ladies down there ;)

The SSSDH gals look a lil' bit not well feeded, if i seen well (not weel, lol) there are some N deficency and also some signs of a lil' overfeeding (the yellow on the extreme ends of the shades)... How do you feed them?

Last edited:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
ciao Jare

i just start giving the bloom nutes few days ago! until now i was still giving them veg nutes... cause last grow they suffered from N very early on flower so this time i decided to give them a bit longer... i'm still using the Bio line from Canna for this run as well

humm :chin:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Week 6 - 12/12

Week 6 - 12/12

time to pict report...

almost 6 weeks have gone...

picture.php
picture.php

SSSDH

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel f2

picture.php

MSS x SDv3 #3

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Bubble

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CSD

picture.php
picture.php

C99 f2

picture.php

BS 2.2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice update, Jonas. The garden is looking real good. I saw you mentioned defoliating, have you tried it yet? I did it to a couple rhino cuts that I have in flowering, no negative responses so that's a plus. Still got a few weeks to go to see how it matches up to the ones I left au naturel.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so beatifull garden mate, just incredible how this plants looks healthy and green man cheers for the great job,how many day usually veg your strawberry diesel ? i'm very interess to grow this one cause very delicious test and good high you tell me very good stone in the head..this what i like, also she come nice together with many other plants!!!
keep up the good job!

jonas@diesel

Veteran
thanks for the comments guys... :yes:

Nice update, Jonas. The garden is looking real good. I saw you mentioned defoliating, have you tried it yet? I did it to a couple rhino cuts that I have in flowering, no negative responses so that's a plus. Still got a few weeks to go to see how it matches up to the ones I left au naturel.

still haven't... trying to get some more info about (and stop being such a pussy! eheh)

Good work Jonas :bump: ! Blue Sat all the way!

they are looking good ...alot of resembles with a Blueberry i grow... a bit too much leafy for my taste..it's hard to trim

but yeah looking good...trichomes already started to appear and it has a nice smell

so beatifull garden mate, just incredible how this plants looks healthy and green man cheers for the great job,how many day usually veg your strawberry diesel ? i'm very interess to grow this one cause very delicious test and good high you tell me very good stone in the head..this what i like, also she come nice together with many other plants!!!
keep up the good job!

this time i veg all them for 2 months i believe... usually i flip them to 12/12 as soon as i see pre-flowers wich is usally a month from seed... this time i veg one extra month to get some more yield..

cheers

jonas@diesel

Veteran
Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Diesel.v3 producing their offspring f2

Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Diesel.v3 producing their offspring f2

picture.php
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn, that sounds like a sweet batch of f2's, Jonas. Those going into the bay or just for the stash?

About the defoliation, I hear ya. I was a little sketched out at first, so many times I'd read and heard not to funk with the fan leaves. But like most things, it was fine, the sky didn't fall and the plants are still going strong. Good luck with it when ya give it a try, I'm sure you'll do fine with it.

jonas@diesel

Veteran
the f2 are for the bay... ;)

and yep I think it's basically just a question of being open minded to new things...

ehehe

jonas@diesel

Veteran
NYCD Outdoor : UPDATES

NYCD Outdoor : UPDATES

today I went to see how my NYCD was going on

besides the nutes from the Soil with the extra Guano I mixed in...
I'm only feeding her Guano Tea...

she's lacking a bit of N but let's see how she handles it

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the lower part

picture.php

picture.php

jonas@diesel

Veteran
thanks guys...

this weekend i'm posting new picts of the grow...finally things are starting to look interesting

my sour bubble is almost done! gonna start flushing soon

Peace

jonas@diesel

Veteran
hey folks

it's time again to start thinking about what's next in line for my next grow!

here's my first ideas... (having in mind that I can only germ 15 seeds... already counting with males)

Sour Diesel Kush
Casey Jones
Triesel

and i'll be running from clone some MSSxSDv3

any ideas, thoughts...feedback appreciated

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Casey Jones is one of dream-strain that isn't yet in your grow room... So.... GO HAED :D

Can't wait for the pics ;)