What's new

2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
worst ever defeat. Damn. could of been different though, with that lamps goal it would of been 2 - 2. Full credit to Germany though, they played far better than us. Or defence was terrible, shame Rio was injured, Rooney looks like hes injured also. Ugh disgraced. The entire nation has gone in mourning.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
fuck the referees... what a bunch of crap.

Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay my last hopes now.

Vamos Argentina!!!!!!

kweb1989

argintina vs mexico....
hard to make a prediction on this match... they both are doing well this year... just to throw it out.... hmmm 2-3 argintina after overtime... thats a wild wild guess...

lol

Well done Germany, commiserations to England.

Arg v Mex, both teams had good chances so far, hard to predict who will win this one.

xcogollox

england 2 germany 4,
argentine 2 mexico 1

more players have better physical strength and refferes:moon: becoming more errors, when they robots, sensors?at least better physical condition and GOOD VIEW

congratulations for uruguay and argentine

tomorrow
Holland vs Slovakia
win

chile vs brazil
kill or die

VAMOS CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bump:

Asterix

Great games today, bad luck for England, who knows what would happend whitout a refree "mistake", two great counter attacks by Germans, and we had 4-1.

Similar sitation whit Mexico, blind line ref, and Argentina takes a lead. BTW Argentina looks real strong. Second Teves goal, was a plessure to watch, thats shot- 111 km/h !

Tomorow intresting games to - Holland vs Slovakia and Brazil vs Chile -both teams are great, but Brazil its Brazil, kings of football - i bet they could win cup.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
If this World Cup has taught us anything it's that the refs are fucking morons, we need video replay. This time it didn't change the outcome, but holy shit.

Xtrail

England simply are not world class team,and never was..yesterdays disallowed goal was revenge for that Wembley goal at 1966 WC,so what goes around,comes around
I think Argentina will beat Germans

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah too many individual stars and not enough team players. A bit like Man city.

I still rate the 90's england team as one of our best. We should of won the cup in 1970 also. :shucks:

WasntMe

BRASIL.jpg

xcogollox

chile 0 - brazil 3
brazil shows her condition as a favorite

good world cup to chile:ying:
and others will come soon
and near
:tiphat:
germany vs brazil
11/07/2010

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Argentina vs Germany will be great. I expect a win from the Agries, but I know Germany will be very tough to beat.

OK its now Pissing with Rain, extremely hard and I doubt this will let up. Its going to be crazy out there on the field, oh and its only 15c here...freezing. (6.5 hrs to go) The player who dives first is going to end up at the other end of the stadium.

Not sure who I'm wanting to win today.

Last edited:
As soon as that first goal went in it was like a brand new game. Portugal were no where in the second half. they hardly got the ball.

Congrats to Spain.

Next big game for me is the Argentine Vs German game.... come on Germany!!