What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009 Grow - Chem D, White, Sour Chunk, Katsu and pre 98 bubba kush. Power House, ...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^This morning makes it day 49 but actually i was kinda hoping to let the white go to 65 ish if not longer ? That Sour Chunk is lookin really ready, was thinkin of choppin her and i guess the white too at around 60 i guess well see soon :p , the chem d's and kushes will go 70 + if i can help it :)
I started flushing the white and sour chunks already, fed the rest 35 mls of PBP, 15 mls of cal mag and 1/4 tsp of big bud & heavy weight, next week they get flushed. took a few large test pieces today along with a large chunk of the sour chunk, shits super tasty! hashy expansion even this early!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

got to love the KATSU,BIO D and THE WHITE for sure.......

obiviously.....................also the CHEM D looks great! (pheno a i guess my favorite)

good time to you buddy.

sog army

some milk for ya

some milk for ya

:yoinks:

Attachments

• did-itbiotch.gif
    did-itbiotch.gif
    298.5 KB · Views: 23

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Elemental the chem D is to DIE for man , makes my bio diesel smell like northern light compared to the dank ass chemical pinesol bleach the blankets the room when i pull a dry nug out!
yO sog thats friggin awesome how did you do that?? and yo what kinda tube is that?? can i get a picture of the piece itself ?? Yo i bet you were coughing a lott after that rip! was it loaded with your jacks cleaner ??? Yo i wanna sample that jacks cleaner !! i got some dry chem D for ya !

Elemental

Veteran
Good to know buddy...........................

HELL YEAH nice MILKY SOG A.

let me try

IMG_32221.JPG

IMG_32241.JPG

IMG_32301.JPG

IMG_32311.JPG

IMG_32321.JPG

IMG_32361.JPG

IMG_31801.JPG

its was some Strawberry Diesel 90u,perfect fuel for any machine.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
looks good i cant wait to make some bubble, i havent made bubble since christmas ! i plan on buying a bubblenow machine soon!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yea Ele for my birthday in july ill be getting one :) hopefully sooner if i can get more hours at my job

Elemental

Veteran
YEAH!!!!! good props for your bday!

have good KARMA.........!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Sup 5 leg! hows things? jus got a pack from core : mongrel and pollen chuck wanna pop these asap!
Man been megga busy with finding a new job, not going so good. I had to look for somehting new since the other job was cutting me back to one day a week, i also fell ill a few days ago so ive been laying low. Finally getting things in order, cuttings to be transplanted seedlings to pop, lots of nugs to puff!
The bio diesel is about to come down pics up soon, i kinda lost count on her but im sure shes @ 70 something days along side a small katsu kush clone, both lookin delicious! the katsu in the water farm is lookin incredible again pics up soon. I got some goodies from the grow store but i gotta go back, i was gonna get liquid karma but they were out so i got some AN b52 instead, wanna grab a qt of voodoo juice next time and i got a bale of hydromix HP, now i gotta transplant stuff...but all in all things are going real smooth!!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Sup 5 leg! hows things? jus got a pack from core : mongrel and pollen chuck wanna pop these asap!

Aww...you lucky fuck, I've been waiting to get my hands on some Pollen Chuck beans for a long time! hehehehe

Sorry to hear about the job thang and being sick, I was wonderin' where ya been....

If ya want to move to Louisiana I can get ya a job with me.....I'm at work right now! lol

Looking forward to the pics mang.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yo ill take that job! lol ill take anything i can get man~!

Yo ill of course hook you up once i find a nice female or five LOL the mongrel he sent is a new batch from the same genetic material so we shall see, ive been interested in these core beans too. i popped 10 jack onesia's and 10 esben erdpurt X htc dc seed :) should be nice :)

Latest posts

Latest posts