What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009 Grow - Chem D, White, Sour Chunk, Katsu and pre 98 bubba kush. Power House, ...

Dr. Bloom

Sorry to post twice, but I would like to hear your opinion of the Chemdog D.
I'm especially curious about the growth characteristics (branching pattern + yield)
and the smoking experience (potency + taste).

I picked up a clone of the D today, and it's always helpful to hear the opinion of an experienced grower like yourself. Cheers!

REZDOG

Veteran
Amazing,NYC-those f'ing waterfarms really pump it out like nobody's business.
Again,impressive!

guineapig

Veteran
Keep up the good work NYCDfan......can't wait to see the final flowers!!!! :lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks GP, Rezi aprpeciate it
chem D is just rocking tha house man!! smells are DEVINE!!!!! i shoulda put a white or chem D in it this time, but i guess the katsu thats in it now will really come out nice!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Amazing,NYC-those f'ing waterfarms really pump it out like nobody's business.
Again,impressive!

^^ Rez thanks bro, i odnt know why people talk shit on waterfarms, yea you can build one yourself for half or a third of the price but that doesnt mean it sucks.

I got the best results i could hope for, for your first time around with it, using the same nutes i used in my soil/soiless and came out with the sickest tasting and smelling buds ive grown in a long long time, ive come to realize growing in 'hydro'( in this case drain to waste hydroton pellets in a square pot ) is a totally different ball game in respect to growth, plant structure , taste and smell. I really think im ready to get the 8 bucket waterfarm kit with the smart valve i dont think i could go wrong. But with the results i got i think i could rock any type of system with hydroton n net cups super easy!

Thebandit77! yo man thank you man i plan to take the chem D to the LIMIT! 70 + . I have two cuts (both vegged 2.5 months, so they are large) and i plan to take one down as soon as i hit 70 days(which ever one is prettier i will leave for 70 plus days). Im so glad i have some white and bubba kushes going because they finish so much faster than the chem D, so i wont have to worry about having stuff to smoke so i wont be tempted to chop the chem D early.

The white is smelling devine, its a fruity kushy hashy goodness i cant explain with a hint of lemonade in there really sugary lemonade. The whie doing fine minuns the yellowing that no matter what i feed it i cant get away from. the chem d's do the same thing its kind of annoying because i dont want to over feed on nutes, but what i hear is the chem d's love huge nute doses while the white doesnt.
Question for people using PBP - can i go to 30 ML's for my next feed? WK 6? i only say that because the bottle says 30ml's for aggressive feeeding, and last time i fed 25ml's the PPM's after everything else was added was oly 850 PPM, when i fed Floranova with all the other additives the PPM's would exceed 1200PPM's easily, can i bump up the ML's and PPM?? saffely?

The Sour Chunk i got that i vegged for 2.5 months has the largest top nuggs ive ever seen on ANY sour chunk ive grown, i notice a major difference in the way they are growing being fed PBP isntead of flora nova. It has a super earthy smell to it that it didnt have when i was using Floranova, i do like the smell but i prefer the way it smelled before altho it is really early(Day 31-2).

The Chemd's are just insane smelling i need another carbon scrubber, they are kinda freaking me out the way my bio diesels do late in flower, but this is half way!! the bio d's dont start scaring me till around 50 or 55 days in! I dont think i remember the chem D's smelling this potent the last two times i grew it but i didnt grow them out this big and i didnt ahve two going at the same time like i do now! Dare i say the Chem D might rival or over take the bio D? only time willl tell..

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Just had to do another update, here are the ladies at day 30 something :) smelling insane, the PBP really really does improve smell and aroma by alot. I think Flora Nova is kinda fake in that it does give you some pretty plants but they dont taste good or cure well i really think its more for ornamental rather than for consumption.

picture.php

***************Pre 98

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

**************Chem D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

*************** White

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

******* Sour Chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I think I've made up my mind about which is my fav bro.....ALL OF THEM!

How much longer you gonna go ?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks bigger

yo iGro, im thinking to let the pre98 and katsu 60-65 days, the white will come down at 60, sour chunk at 55-60 and the chem d's: one will go 70 on the nose, the other ill tyr to let it go to 80+

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
New Pix Nearing day 40 :) cant wait ... smellin good
picture.php

^^ Bio Diesel ^^

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Sour Chunk ^^

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Pre 98 ^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ chem D ^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ White ^^

picture.php

^^ Katsu ^^

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Heres the Closet, doin its thing day 40- something...cant wait to finish that chem Dizzle!@ man its so stinky! and tis as white as the whtie haha

picture.php

^ BIO D ^^
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ CHEM D 1

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Chem D 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Kromes White

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Pre 98 Bubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

^^Sour CHunk

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Thanks guys, for some reason this grow i have early yellowing of the leaves, im not losing many fan leaves but the yellowing is ugly to me. The Floranova nutes never gave me a problem with yellowing i got the lushest growth with it but for some reason i never loved the final product, i always thought in my mind that floranova is more for ornamental rather than consumption , but thats just me i mean i can totally smell the difference now but again that yellowing is bothering me. could it be the result from not using Liquid Karma, b52 or sensizym have anything to do with it? i ran out of sensyzym and b52 a while ago an i wonder if the yellowing is due to not using those additives this time around and not my inexperience with PBP? all i know is they smell incredible and aside from a lil yellowing they look great, i wouldnt mind more trichome production on the White, hopefully ill figure her out soon and dial her in as nasty as joeshmoe or sogarmy does!

kathmandu

which PBP are you using?
PBP veg, PBP fruit flower, or PBP FRUIT & FLOWER FOR SOIL?
you are gonna have a plethora of funk man.

Latest posts

Latest posts