What's new

2008 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti *PICS*

G

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Studio-Front-And-Side-Top-1280x960.jpg

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Studio-Rear-And-Side-Top-1024x768.jpg

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Studio-Side-1280x960.jpg

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Interior-Top-1024x768.jpg

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Dashboard-1280x960.jpg

2008-Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-One-to-One-Program-Interior-1280x960.jpg

Just wow. :joint:

T

texsativa

What kind of person needs a $250,000 car? Why not just buy a beemer then donate that $200,000 to some charity like feeding a small country. Damn. Quarter of a million for a car? While people are starving? It's a messed up world.

mustardsauce

texsativa said:
What kind of person needs a $250,000 car? Why not just buy a beemer then donate that $200,000 to some charity like feeding a small country. Damn. Quarter of a million for a car? While people are starving? It's a messed up world.

<--- this kind of person right here. :wave:
Such a sexy car. Besides, if people want food, they should get jobs. :nanana:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
mustardsauce said:
Besides, if people want food, they should get jobs. :nanana:

Wow...that has got to be one of the most moronic, immature and ignorant comments I have seen here in a loooong time......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember racing one of those Scaglietti's a couple of years ago down the M20......I eventually took it on a long bend in the road...(balls to the wind lol!).........then found out that my Eason supercharger had melted.......luckily enough my car was still under warrenty....

....for the price of that Ferrari.....you could buy a small island......I must say though Ferrari's are more than just a car......more like a work of art.....and any motor enthusiast would be more than happy to own one I'm sure...........maybe not to pay for one though.....

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
looks kindof like a cross bewtween a porche 911 and an aston martin. the 360 spiders were the prettiest ferraris I think.

T

texsativa

Gypsy Nirvana said:
I remember racing one of those Scaglietti's a couple of years ago down the M20......I eventually took it on a long bend in the road...(balls to the wind lol!).........then found out that my Eason supercharger had melted.......luckily enough my car was still under warrenty....

....for the price of that Ferrari.....you could buy a small island......I must say though Ferrari's are more than just a car......more like a work of art.....and any motor enthusiast would be more than happy to own one I'm sure...........maybe not to pay for one though.....

No offense meant.

My wife grew up without running water, sleeping on a wooden bed, with a makeshift plumbing system.

For someone wealthy enough to own a Ferrari, I sincerely hope you can donate to some humanitarian cause. And if you do thank you.

R03

Most guys lease them, I've worked at a few dealerships in highschool, and stayed on after. Exotic cars, i'd say 90% lease, then trade up after a season or 2.

greenhead

Veteran
texsativa said:

I don't even own any car, but if I ever have plenty of money in the future to get a nice car, then I definitely would, and I wouldn't feel bad about it either. $250,000 isn't that much if you have millions. And if you've earned it, then you should be able to do whatever you please with it.

T

texsativa

greenhead said:
I don't even own any car, but if I ever have plenty of money in the future to get a nice car, then I definitely would, and I wouldn't feel bad about it either. $250,000 isn't that much if you have millions. And if you've earned it, then you should be able to do whatever you please with it.

Quarter of a mil is a lot, even if you have millions.

Murphy

To each their own, regardless of cost, it's a hot car. Someone has to take it to that level or common car makers wouldn't have anything to go on for improvments. People don't realize the tech, and R&D that goes into a car like that, they just see "a car" at that price and they are quick to knock it down. All that tech and R&D costs big bucks not to mention, they don't put out hundreds or thousands of them. They did extensive work and will only sell a few compared to a typical manufacturer. It's nobody's place to start on the "poor and hungry" crap, the thread is about the car, not what someone should do with thier money.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I think it's ridiculous to spend that amount of money on a car like that when the money could go to so many other things.

However, I currently am on the fence on the whole "poor and hungry" type shit.

I feel bad, but at the same time if I had millions upon millions of dollars, I'd be driving a car like that and living in a house with more rooms than I have fingers.
I feel that when you die that's it. No second chance, no afterlife. So I'll try to enjoy my life as much as possible and try not to care too much about worrying about others. I'll help people sure, but I won't devote my career/lifestyle to just trying to fucking feed people when I'm only one of a few mother fuckers doing it.

T

texsativa

Murphy said:
To each their own, regardless of cost, it's a hot car. Someone has to take it to that level or common car makers wouldn't have anything to go on for improvments. People don't realize the tech, and R&D that goes into a car like that, they just see "a car" at that price and they are quick to knock it down. All that tech and R&D costs big bucks not to mention, they don't put out hundreds or thousands of them. They did extensive work and will only sell a few compared to a typical manufacturer. It's nobody's place to start on the "poor and hungry" crap, the thread is about the car, not what someone should do with thier money.

You are right, to each their own. I couldn't buy one. Guilt. That's just me though. So you can't knock me for having my own opinion.

Yes, it is a beautiful car. Personally I like the Porsche more, but in no way do I knock a Ferrari. Would I ever buy one? No. I prefer Chevy trucks anyway.

Last edited: