What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2006 420 CUP ***GUEST & JUDGE PASSES***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3legdog

^^ very well said tc :friends: . The excitement is startn' to get the best of me,hell mabey it's the thc...lol . See yaz all soon.yf3 :wave:

G

So...I'll ask again...does anyone know if there are refunds offered...or if passes that are not needed/wanted can be resold...or are my friends just "out" $850 and their passes will be given away if they can't make it?

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
The only ones able to answer that are GN & DG :wink:

Shoot em a pn, make it an easily understandable subjekt title too as I bet they're quite snowed under with messages at the mo.

G

Baccas, no...sorry, Seedbay doesn't relist for items already payed for. ALL auctions are final.

You may not remember but last year a lucky sumbitch got a free Guest Pass from me because a fellow member for whom I'd purchased it ended up not coming.

No refunds, no relisting, admin isn't responsible for changes of whim, unforeseen catastrophes, flaky internet entities and/or last minute disasters....I found out the hard way :wink:

G

Thanks for the info about last year, Indigo. I have relayed the news to my friends.

FWIW, their trip is still on and was paid for long ago, before all of the current broo-ha-ha had erupted, and at a time when they felt comfortable posting at this site. FWIW, the over-the-top censorship and loss of good folks/grow info is what drove them away.

I sent them a copy of your post, and they wanted <<<<<you>>>>> to know that their questioning and uncertainty of the event was based on personal security concerns and not a "whim". To them, you tritely demeaned their concerns. They found this surprising to say the least and figured you <<<of all people>>> might understand personal security concerns after all of the posturing that you've done on that same topic here on repeated occasions. As my buddy said "WTF is that shit?!"

Obviously, due to a lack of any provision for change, relist, or refund, they said that they will *definitely* pick up their items as originally planned. As my buddy said sarcastically, "After all, *ALL* sales are final", right?

After that, your guess is as good as mine what will happen. I won't be with them to try to influence them one way or another, but I do know that they have stated that if they feel safe/feel their security is intact and feel like folks are being treated fairly here between now and then, they will attend the event as planned.

But if they do not feel safe, or if they feel that something isn't right, or if they become aware of further events of question that make them feel uneasy about keeping such company, they stated that they feel *they* have the supreme/ultimate right to pass on attending the event and told me they will simply find other things to do with their time.

And with $850 of budz/50+ grams in hand/9 days of vacation (and knowing these guys as I do), I can only guess what that might be! cough. hack. uuuuhummm.

thanks again.

sb

G

snowblind, I've stopped posting, but felt you were owed an explanation, so here I am. I was generalizing when I wrote this:

for changes of whim, unforeseen catastrophes, flaky internet entities and/or last minute disasters

and in no way was it referred specifically to your friends. It was simply to get the point across. I have nothing to do with Seedbay other than being a customer...I was passing along information. What I stated is simply Seedbay policy. I didn't invent it nor did I intend to demean your friends' motives...why should I care? I don't even know 'em.

Of course people will do as they feel...everyone decides for themselves. Its not gonna take any skin off my nose if they decide not to show for whatever reason, that's for sure. That's entirely their business and their motivations have to be good enough for them and nobody else.

Have a nice day!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
:wink: I'll make it good for that pass you bought sweetie, I promise you...

Last edited:
G

You're kidding sweetie, show up this year and I'll be happy :D

In the meantime we made another person happy last year, believe me. It was a pleasure to see him so obviously enjoying himself, and he otherwise woldn't have been able to afford it. :smile:

Hugs FJ :friends:
:wave:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Awwww :redface: *blush* *hugs* I know, I know FJ ->:kitty::whip: <- Indigo j/k I know it ended up in good hands darling, Im halfway there now, you just cant keep me away, third time for the cup so no-one should miss it because waddademsayabootdemthirdtimes. Anyhoo, greatest party ever. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts