What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2006 420 CUP ***GUEST & JUDGE PASSES***

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

That's kind of what I'm thinking, that this might be one of the last times I personally will be able to get to Amsterdam before something bad happens to the atmosphere. I worry about non-smoking rules, tourist bans, I really worry about conservative governments in Canada, England, and the Netherlands banning seed sales. I keep thinking the only way, the only way, in the US at least, we cannabis lovers will ever change anything is by voting in blocks on one issue. We need a strong lobby with numbers or nothing will change. Politicians won't do anything based on the "right thing." It has to benefit them. Maybe we should all move into one state and take over the debate, if only it was as easily done as said.

But now I'm off the subject.

AWWW Yea, Got Me Self My Pass. MMMMMMMMMMM cant wait for the sour diesel crosses and love potions and hazes. Oh my I havent been this happy all week I don't Think. Im laughing at all my friends im hanging out with. poor bastards dont wanna work to make it out there.

G

You have the Sativa pass Captain? See you there. It sounds like a great time.

Lugen

I wanna go, but the g/f doesnt think she can get the time off work, and I dont know if I want to make a trip by myself...I really wanna go....

Evil-Ash

i am considering getting one of the last indica passes since the sativas have all been bought, and i was just wondering if anyone knew how many indica entries there was last year? so i could have some idea if enough people enter the indica category to make it worthe the 300.. or if a guest pass would be the way i should go.

Evil-Ash

thanks.. i guess it should be worthe it, especially since as guest pass is only 125. im sure atleast 13 of the people that said they would will enter..lol

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its funny how the sativa passes went so much faster than the indica and hash passes.

acording to the poll (last time i checked) there are more indica entries planned than sativa.

the hash judges are gonny get spoiled this year i bet. :party:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There will definitely be some Sativa Judge passes to be re-listed. Just haven't
had the time lately to do any re-lists, but expect them shortly.

dg

Evil-Ash

thanks for the heads up dutch very glad to hear it.. the sativa was my first choice but i didnt have the funds at the time....just i hope i can score 1 when they do :yummy:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be a few unpaid sativa judge passes
relisted TOMORROW, Wednesday, 22 Feb.

:kitty:
dg

G

Maybe, Bex. Maybe. That depends.

I have friends who are in possession of all 3 passes that are now questioning/confused whether they still want to/will attend the event given the uncertainties of late on this site and elsewhere.

Can the passes be resold and the money refunded to the original purchaser...or is this person out the $$$ and the judging space goes unfilled if they decide not to attend?

They will be making this decision within a week or so, I'm told.

Any info is appreciated.

G

Last year there was acouple paid passes that ppl never picked up. So DutchGrown handed them out to worthy ICmagr's . Which i thought was really cool. They even gave my buddy a free guest pass for the whole event cuz he was a broke ass student. Good times Good times... Anyways hope to see you guys there.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Im after a guest pass, I hope theres still some left in the middle of next month or so, I have absolutely no money now that I booked the flights etc. but I guess there will be some solution if I dont get one...:wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
If you don't get "the guestpass" there's still the day passes so no worrys. I'm sure there'll be some guestpasses left though :wink:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was one of the lucky ones to be gifted a free upgrade to judges pass last year, i will forever be greatful to DG for her kindness that day....to say i was overjoyed is the understatement of my life.
This year i have my sativa pass paid for, flight and hotel sorted....... also hash entry 100% confirmed(but not been made yet) and jar of weed to share is ready and waiting.
This event is the best 3 days of my year, the vibe is unexplainable and the fun to be had unmeasurable..........i would advise anyone and everyone whith a love of growing and smoking to attend..........so many people i just cant wait to meet and share a smoke with, such great bonds are built between folk and net friends become the real deal.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts