What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

Easter Sunday gumby hash run

Easter Sunday gumby hash run

well this is what I did with my Easter Sunday, should have results by tomorrow nite or Tuesday, hoping for 112gr, usually about what I hit 2 months worth of bud trim, 19 zips of trim used

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great. :yes:
i made some BHO this weekend. it came out great. i cant wait for the next harvests so i can do another bubble run tho.

thanks guys:tiphat:, yeah the crew will be happy by the weekend, its a labor of love to have that drill in your hand for hrs at a time:dance013::jump::dance013:

Flower rm 1, 58 days

Flower rm 1, 58 days

Update on flower rm 1, 58 days, my camera sucks!! Sorry:bump:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shots from good camera last week

Shots from good camera last week

These were taken @ 49 days with a Canon, just got them loaded
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That canon takes some nice pics. Plants are looking sweet mate! I see the purp one is starting to do her thing.

Lovely garden watching with interest :spliff:

Mr. Charlie

Awesome, Bro. I think you need a better camera, the canon shots are great... doing those beauties some justification. Cheers

Thanks guys!:tiphat:, was starting to wonder if anyone was noticing. Yeah, next month I'm probably gonna pick a canon up, friend came by with one and we shut the HID's down for 20 min and had just a big cfl on em, makes all the difference not having the thousands on. Gonna yank that room probably this weekend or mon., yea!! Then tons o'fucking work next week with all the tranplanting/harvest/clones. Thanks again guys for taking a look!!:wave:

U

unta

dub, if you dont mind me asking, what weight do u pull per light? Like I said I am considering a setup similar to this. I was going to do 2k over a 4x8 area (2 4x4 flood tables). I've heard even a 5x5 space is better for a 1000-watt lamp. Just wondering what kind of number you're getting. I also plan on running a few, big bushes vegged for 3-4 weeks, so slightly diff style but same setup: 1000-watters over flood tables w/ a/c in an exhausted room. thanks and nice pics btw. can def tell quality diff between the Canon and other cam.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea. killer pics man.
ive been alittle busy here. so i finally did the update today. i usually do it every otherday.
its time to relax to my NEW bong. the thing draws like a pencil. :dance013:

Thanks guys! Will get some rm 2 pics up soon, canopy is filling in and I'll be giving em a haircut this weekend, peace dubba

Alright, well tomorrow I'll load pics of b4 and after in rm 2, started trimming fan leaves about an hour b4 lights went off this evening, will finish tomorrow and do comparison shots, I'm sure that to some this will look shocking, but I've been doing it for a while now and the pros definately outway the cons, aka I yield on average 4 to 8 grams more per plant

thanks guys! Still giving em a haircut in rm2, should be done today and will be harvesting rm 1 on mon/tues, then replanting, busy time of the month!

Comparison of b4 and after cutting most of the fan leaves

Comparison of b4 and after cutting most of the fan leaves

Alright, update: 1st shots are of day19, 2nd are after cutting fan leaves on day 21
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome work man,im gonna tag on up and enjoy the show.nice clean setup too yo.can tell you take pride in what ur doing.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts