What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
But can't they do a welfare check even if you aren't home?

thats how they got me...

sitting in my driveway when i got home from work.
front door was supposedly open and they went in for a "welfare check" still cant understand who they thought was hurt inside my grow tent ;)

treewizard

I had this happen with a mushroom grow when I was younger. They didn't come back with the warrant until days later and didn't find shit. It was dorm style housing. I shouldn't have been growing there. I wasn’t who they were there for either, but almost got caught in the crossfire. Honestly one of the scariest experiences that I've ever had. Having a machine gun shoved in your face in the wee hours of the morning kind of sticks with you. No joke.

R

rick shaw

Sixty minutes doesn't leave much time. Sit down smoke a fat joint.
Next get one gallon of kerosene and a kitchen match...

TreeTopHi

Smoke till I couldn't hardly move and let the C4 you've had in the back waiting for this day to come gooooooooo. LOL

F

FinallyFree

Honestly? Cops typically will not show up at a grow site or drug manufacturing site without a warrant, and most of the time, SWAT.

There were 2 busts in my neighborhood lately, both times they sent SWAT for like a 40 plant grow and for some dumb chick who had like 2oz on here and some X pills....seriously? They have no better work to do?

Anyway, 2 things. I wouldn't be being busted in the first place, and second i never answer the door for police. If they had a warrant they'd just come in, no point in knocking and knowing they can't get in...

BUT, lets say it did....

You have 30mins to an hour to do 'something'... I would sacrifice the grow, chop all plants, put them in a 55 gal black contractor garbage bag. Pull roots and everything up, break up the rootball and place all stems/roots in bag as well. Discard (IE, drive it a few blocks away and put it out with some random person's garbage) leave everything else intact; let them bust you with the lights etc a good lawyer could easily fight that there is no proof a marijuana growing operation was taking place

St. Phatty

i would go for the Jedi Mind Trick.

get a bunch of pictures of yourself with cops, so you can say they're family members.

also buy some Krispy Kreme donuts.

MindEater

tumblr_n2rcoxxDvT1r0b2hgo3_250.gif

mexweed

Veteran
they would definitely have a cop parked outside your place watching you for that hour, things like felony evasion and destruction of evidence are just more charges, there are also knock and no knock warrants

oldhaole

Veteran
For me that would be simple.....

Just throw 'em over the fence and let the cattle maul 'em.

I wonder how much weed seven cows could eat in an hour?

TheDarkStorm

turbo furnace
oil drum, propane, bathroom fan, chimney- ta daaaaa
Like what angelina jolie has in her office in mr and mrs smith, but BIIIGGGEEEERRR

We actually did that once...ended up sett evrything on fire in a barrel after baracading the door way..got out of ther an then watched the cops an fire brigade half hour later dragging the barrel out cursing with evrything gone

ningning

Cut all the plants at the base. Dump all the soil on the ground and mix it up. Take all the plants and cut them into as many pieces as possible. At least this way they can't tell you had 200 plants. Then start flushing plant matter
may be they have a criterion like how mang crush can be a plant,and you are a so great growner that done sooooooo much well above average

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When a buddy of mine got busted he had a cop ask if he could come in and take a look. He said no. The cop said he was waiting for the warrant. My asked if he was allowed to leave. Do he did. Went and got a lawyer while his neighbors watched them bring out all the plants. Nothing happened for a few months. By the time they issued a warrant for his arrest he had got his medical card. The gave him a year probation. For what the news called the biggest bust in local history. He had 2, 600 watt lights and a clone closet.

120Octane

If you had a hour...
Call 1,lawyer
Call2..Love you my wife but I am going to prison

Pull out cell get 1 good jerk off session, quick but great...beat it like its your last time for privacy for awhile

Take a shower start smoking yourself silly till they come and kick your door in, tear everything apart and parade you in the front lawn while your neighbors are leaving for work or coming home...

You took a risk, your risk exceded yourability and now you pay for it...Advice from a 35 year grower that never bought seen or smoked in a legal state...ever....