What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

I

Indian Culture

i think this situation would never happen if it did they could not get a warrant.

This situation is a knock and talk trying to scare people to letting them in when they are scared and not thinking right caught off gaurd. If they could get a warrant they wouldnt give you a hour to destroy evidence....

i would tear down immediently.

B.I.N.G.O

E

Eatatjoes

Four words: Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer
images

S

SicKSKills

typically, when they don't have a warrant signed yet, they will pull you out of the house, go in the house and clear it, take any and all people outside and sit you on the drive and wait for a call that says a judge has signed a warrant and then they go in and actually do the search leaving you no such chance to destroy evidence. in my experience they claimed they smelled the odor of mj at the door, what was really funny was there wasn't a flake of it in the house and they were left looking like fools. haters gonna hate.

you dont need to get rid of the equipment its the plants that will get you locked up. cut them all at the base an take the soil outside mix in with soil you have in your garden. then chop them plants to bits put them into bags. then go back to your garden with a shuffle and dig a very big hole berry them fuckers. as for the equipment send sum one to garden centre and buy lots of seeds tomatoes etc and have them germin close buy. sorry mr officer but i grow my own veg. if you cant dig fast enough then get help two shuffles is betta then one

Last edited:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
i wouldnt be online thats for sure, id say everybody should upgrade their garbage disposal to a 1hp, that would eat every single plant u got like a wood shredder. have some tomatos or something outside and just bring'm inside and put a few under the lights, cultivation of tomatos isnt a crime lol

When something similar happened to me..I was not allowed to leave. Cops held me against me will untill they got their damn warrant. Once entering the place..they found no plants but stole all my equipment anyways and tried to charge me with destroying evidence for chopping all the plants

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
turbo furnace
oil drum, propane, bathroom fan, chimney- ta daaaaa
Like what angelina jolie has in her office in mr and mrs smith, but BIIIGGGEEEERRR

GanjaPharma

if they came to my door, and said they would be back in an hour i would call my lawyer, and he would be there when they got back. ('cept pigs are all lying sacks of shit and would never show up).

no seriously:
liquid nitrogen, an electric weedwhacker, and a shop vac.

seriously

kifmaster

vapors

vapors

Ideally don't have the house in a real name, no traces at the house to your identity.

Don't use a car with plates linked to you to get to / from the grow. They don't need a warrant to get your plates as you pull up and look up the registered owner.

I like what aero said, hit the woods if you got em, atv out of there. Streetbike if you are in a city environment (alleys and parking lots are your friends). If you have the time to destroy evidence / move it, take your gear first, (sorry ladies :cathug:) fuck the plants other than a few cuts for preserving genetics. I'd stuff all my digi ballasts into a backpackers pack along with my controllers and any other valuable things I could fit and get them far away fast on a quad.

If you are the brave type, leave the plants, hide your hoods and bulbs all over in crawl spaces / attics (maybe leave one hooked up to fool them). After they raid / seize, you do your own surveillance on them, once they are done searching / destroying, go back and get your hoods. :moon:

If they cant link you to the house, don't know who you are, and you escape with your gear you can rock on to grow another day.

if they came to my door, and said they would be back in an hour i would call my lawyer, and he would be there when they got back. ('cept pigs are all lying sacks of shit and would never show up).

no seriously:
liquid nitrogen, an electric weedwhacker, and a shop vac.

seriously

Best idea yet. Where does one acquire liquid nitrogen? What would be the ratio needed? The way I visualized it is the LN immediately freezes the the trees, the weed whacker blends, and the shop vac makes a nice soup in a bowl.

GanjaPharma

soooo i started googling to see if this had been done.
i was really kidding when i made the post k>? but still ....teh interwebz is a strange place.
apparently mythbusters did a show on a christmas tree frozen with liquid nitrogen.
since there is no youtube of the show, i had to go get the damn torrent and watch it.
Mythbusters.S07E16 if ya wanna look for it.

ill sum it up.
they used a damn tanker of liquid nitrogen, after a few minutes the tree was in the 20's a few minutes later it was 80 below zero, they kept dumping liquid N until it was stupid cold (hundreds below zero)
it did not explode because apparently conifer trees are built to freeze and not explode
and because mythbusters has been a retarded show since they ran out of actual myths back in season 2 (the myth of the tree that got liquid nitrogen on it and exploded and ruined the christmas party at the liquid nitrogen factory??? really? thats a myth?)

so they shot the poor frozen tree and it didnt shatter.

but still...i am liking a big cooler full of LN to dip your plants into. dip, smash, dip smash.

I should just write to mythbusters and tell em thats a real myth, and mebe they will do it for next season (i assume they will always have a next season because, stupid shows like MB are never cancelled)

but still...i am liking a big cooler full of LN to dip your plants into. dip, smash, dip smash.

Yeah, I looked into this a bit as well. Apparently, the hardest part about dealing with liquid nitrogen is its longevity. You need serious equipment to keep a fresh batch alive for 2 weeks, lesser equipment like a thermo cooler (for coffee and such) will only keep LN for 2 days max. So unless you wanna try and explain why you need 50L of LN every two weeks (after serious initial investment) to the Gas man, im pretty sure this idea is out.

Really sucks. I had soo much hope for this one. Although a creative idea, mate.

T1000 styleeee !
lol