What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^good....i hope everyone has a set!!! the ahrd part is gettin stuff to put in them!!!! lol man i cant wait till i harvest!!!!!!!!

mig

i was thinking about making my own filter bag sets...seems pretty easy, just need to micron mesh...which isnt hard to find a mnufacturer, but a small scale retailer is tough as hell...ebay is the best place ive seen for them

G

yea bubble bags are a must for all growers...... an if u have the extra cash make sure to get the 8 bag kit....... the extra bags really make a difference....

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
**Green Label** said:
yea bubble bags are a must for all growers...... an if u have the extra cash make sure to get the 8 bag kit....... the extra bags really make a difference....

Hot cargo a while back showed us you dont need to buy the baggs....you can buy the screens(wich aint cheap) and make your won baggs!!!! i thinkin about making my own set of "bubble buckets",,,

Everyone..if it isnt SOHC Dutch...the dood who sold me out..... LOL fancy meeeting you here on the hash forum.... well yo hatched is burried...deeep in a niggaz back...lol but yo its a new year so i guess ima let things go...but shit isnt forgotten...

G

nycdfan042 said:
Everyone..if it isnt SOHC Dutch...the dood who sold me out..... LOL well yo hatched is burried...deeep in a niggaz back...lol but yo its a new year so i guess ima let things go...but shit isnt forgotten...

dam yo dont see how that commet "well yo hatched is burried. deep in a niggaz back" is needed tho..... but guess thats how youll think about it for as long as u need..

"but yo its a new year so i guess ima let things go...but shit isnt forgotten..." Glad you can @least let things go. tho...

lets just try to keep ICmag a peaceful place.....

Stay Safe
**GL**

FYI its so nice not to have Man Bitch AKA old roommate around... lmao hahahahaha

Last edited:

Closet Trics

yo nycd nice pull man that hash looks great.
i was gonna ask you where is a good place on the internet to find some of those bubble bags, i want to give them a try for my next run, no sense in wasting good frosty trim.

peace man
Trics

G

Closet Trics said:
i was gonna ask you where is a good place on the internet to find some of those bubble bags, i want to give them a try for my next run, no sense in wasting good frosty trim.

peace man
Trics

http://www.freshheadies.com/order/

$ 280.00 (USD) This is the 5 gallon eight bag kit, making the old seven bag kit, that much better. Amazing what one exra bag can offer.
This kit includes the following bags: 25 micron; 45 micron; 73 micron; 90 micron, 120 micron; 160 micron; 190 micron; and 220 micron; plus a pressing screen and storage pouch.

hope that helps....... its cool they added the 90u to the set now.. for sure a good find back in the day nycdfan

**GL**

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ yo doesnt everyone know where to get some kind of bubble bag kit now a days??? everyone sels them....if you dont know heres the list..fo the last time..and this is the short list..there are alot more vendors.....these are just the most popular...

if your gonna pay someone..pay the man himself @bubble man(not the first..but certainly the best, not only do they sell the baggs but othr excellent stuff).

The guys are like weed city they have most upper end hash bags including the original ice-olator.

west coast growers have shwagg baggs(these have the rough texture and holes for hanging, wich some swear by)

then you got : http://www.freshheadies.com/

the list goes on and on.. they might even be on EBAY lol

www.seedbay.com carries them...

if you are gonna buy any bags get the bubble hash baggz from bubble mon and make sure you get a bubble box too while your at it!!!!!

do a search for yourself....dont seach to hard....all the links you might ned are in big bold letter up top!

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
**Green Label** said:
dam yo dont see how that commet "well yo hatched is burried. deep in a niggaz back" is needed tho..... but guess thats how youll think about it for as long as u need..

"but yo its a new year so i guess ima let things go...but shit isnt forgotten..." Glad you can @least let things go. tho...

lets just try to keep ICmag a peaceful place.....

Stay Safe
**GL**

FYI its so nice not to have Man Bitch AKA old roommate around... lmao hahahahaha
yo thanks for the update on your man bitch ..i appreciate it..but i never got a formal appollogy..thats why shit is harsh...secondly no offense..but i dont feel comfortable with you lurking in my threads..especially my hash thread. After teaching you everything(and dont try to pretend otherwise...that includes R/C) i half expected more from a brother... as far as icmag staying peacefull, nothings changed...
100785-28-07_Williams_Wonder_IX1_side_nugga-edit.jpg

Last edited:
G

nycdfan042 said:
.but i never got a formal appollogy..thats why shit is harsh...secondly no offense..but i dont feel comfortable with you lurking in my threads..especially my hash thread. After teaching you everything(and dont try to pretend otherwise...that includes R/C) i half expected more from a brother....

well i think if we handle it in person (not thru emails), maybe i wouldve had a chance to APOLOGIZE..... still dont think the subject was big enuff to end a long time freindship.....

so i APOLOGIZE

& about lurking around ur threads, hey saw u on my thread so i thought id swing thru an say whazup on urs..

yea u showed me how to run electric RC, but think i had the nitro stuff under control hands down... that commet teaching u everything getting kinda used up man.... im sure we both showed each other a thing or two.

shit id just rather burry the hatched an move on....

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yo shoot me an email seee if can burry this shit is gettin old....

yo appology accepted.....that shoulda been first words said tho...

and yo your bong threads outta control...id woulda ask admin to delete it man is that a shit storm....just start a new one and hope that roor troll dont hit it..

Last edited:
G

nycdfan042 said:
^^still no word from the reformed sel out...

dam yo, come on still no need for commets like that...

but anyways email sent

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ok ^^^ GL war is over.....commence the parade of boobies and beer...i accept appology dood i posibly did blow it out of proportion and you did possibly sell me out(fair sum up of events?), moving on..new year..new growth..

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Word...lots of good news mainly.....lotsa new and interesting things..mainly to be spoken in PMs LOl ...

Beancounter might possibly have sent me the holy grail of seeds...deep chunk X bubba kush!!!! man you gotta see the pics of this bud!! its amazing only matched by old school blue sattelite and sleepys green godess phno!! amazing shit!! wiliams wonder is done in bout a week or two! TONS of seed!