What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

trouble

Veteran
blowfishdirect said:
man im just a lazy fuck sometimes shit i got like 20-30 plants coming off almost every 2-1/2 weeks

Damn BlowFishDirect, I was just on another thread were you posted that you only had 12 plants. You must have more bullshit I mean plants then you can keep up with.

Last edited:
G

where u at @ nycdfan???? work keeping u that busy????

yo to get myself back on track. i cracked a bunch of beans.......

some old school crosses & others..

hollar

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ OH yea! thats what im talkin about!!! YO I GOT SOME I CRACKED TOO!!
a good buddy hoooked it up with some sick sick crosses!!! i cracked five escd X Strawberry Diesel, i cracked my last five NYCDiesel seeds from soma, five Wonder Haze from Reservoir and im thinking of cracking more!!!! so yea bro ill deff help you get set up!

This weekend would be the time to do it! im on a 8-5 schedule!! i get an hour lunch!! haha oooh yea!! man thepay is good and i already have alil over time!!!! dayum son i hope i can keep up cuz if i can the pay is awesome and so are the incentives!!! they give out prizes and other shit when you score high points!!!!!!!!!

as far as smoking i been taking a single hit or two and getting retarded so i am a light weight now, no heavy sessions like youre thinking man!!!

i have been slacking big time on the garden....i got a buncha larger clones in 2.5 gallon pots that need a transplant desperately, and threee clones i havent been taking very good care of in the bloom room!!when i get paid im deff. buying a portable A/C!!! i got some super tasty purple kodiak gold ready to puff, and im chopping down a kodiak gold(non purple) this friday!!!! Bubble sesssion to follow...be on the ready!!!! holler at me thru PM or IM when you see me...EZ playa!!

...Drinkin...blooowin...drinkin..blooowin

^^^ Of the seeds mentioned(that i cracked) up above*, 99% of them cracked!! and are now ready for inserting into 16oz drinking cups filled with fafard potting soil!!! tahts it! ill add a sprinkle of bone meal possibly and some piranha to it. EDIT* 7-29-07

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
heres some hash shots for the thread to move it along..nice shots :D
Wanna get a new camera soon...an SLR and get some nicelighting equip :)
100787-6-07_hash_3.jpg

100787-6-07_hash_2.jpg

100787-6-07_hash_1.jpg

100787-2-07_ayinger.jpg

100787-02-2007_fresh_45_u_ready_to_puff.jpg

100787-2-2007_nycdfas_stash.jpg

1007890_u1.jpg

100786-25-07_hASH_PREP_200_GRAMS_4.jpg

100786-25-07_hASH_PREP_200_GRAMS_2.jpg

100786-25-07_hASH_PREP_200_GRAMS_3.jpg

G

WHAZ UP YO??? got seedlins in cups under flours....

new Green Label First in a long time grow thread coming real soon..

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh yea me too!! still need to transplant five wonder hazes into cups, the rest are in cups/containers already!!! and i got a assload of kodiak gold clones!! i got some of the (non green) pheno drying now..about to sample it...ill smogg you out with some this weekend, the purple one is gone! shti was good too!!
where u at GL?

G

shit man been busy working & taking care of my new seedlins....

plus just kicking... nice seeing u lastnight tho....

we got mad luckly tho on Da road huh????

Hollar

**GL** AKA SohcDutch

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh my god that was scary shit! you got the radar bro!
yo i been busy too man seriously alotta shit..but i like it alott!! pays good!!! get paid time off n shit! already got 12 PTO hours logged :D

yo got 2 gig micro sd card for 23$ @ www.newegg.com megga cheap !!

heres the hash that i made with half of my stuff n half of our mutual friends trim... oh yea and the ringtone has changed check it out!

J-Roc

WELL HELLO NYDC AND UR AWESOME THREAD!
YES! PICTURES! YES! :yes:

NOT EVEN FAIR AT ALL those last pics might be the best.
ill shoot u k's when i can
thanks a lot man~!

G

nycdfan042 i just got this bag kit...what bags can i smoke and what is trash..thanks man i have no idea i just got bubble bags...4 bag set 220u, 90u, 73u, and 25u bags...any help is appreciated...peace

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
the 220 u bag is your work bagit goes in last ....then you add the90u bag and then the 73 and then the 25. I must warn you the contaminanats(ie : green bits broken off that fall through the big bore mesh size of the 220 will go into your beautiful 90u hash. To combat this i suggest getting AT least the 120 U bag if not the 190, 160 and 120 u bags. The prices have increased and will only go higher.

Side note - Not to talk shit...but bubble mans bags seem to fall apart, espeecially the work bag(220,blue bag). The inside of the bag has a protective vinyl coating that seems to wear out over time(pics to follow)wich leaves a totaly pourous area once the protective layer is rubbed off. I recently thru away my work bag (it was really SHOT, ive used it many many times..and made ounce upon ounces of hash with it). I have since then moved on to using my Ice - O - Lator work bag and it works perfect!!! next time around ill order a different kind of work bag or make my own. My current bubble bag set up consists of : iceolator work bag(micron size unknown, orange bag, 120 u screen, 90 u screen, 73 u screen(hardly ever used), 45 u screen, 25 u screen to make my own custom set up.

Back to original question insert your last bag first and work back wards fromt here...insert the 25, then the73, then the90, and then the 220. I usually get my water ver very cold to like 36º beforei even attempt to add it to my frozen trim(wich should be frozen a minimum of 2 hrs before use, i say leave it frozen over night). I use purified water and the clearest ice i can find...and i also use distilled water makes better hash no flouride n other junk. i add the ice cold water into the loaded 5 galoon bag with the bags half way and then ass my trim/bud. i then add the ice and cover up the green allt he way till 1/4 way up to top and then i fill with more ice water to get to the desired heigh near the brim of the bucket. It is crucial to have a perfect water to ice mixture to extract the maximum potential of trichomes.
I mix with on beater not two and ont he lowest speed possible stopping every 5 minutes to mix vigorously by hand with wooden spoon. and then repeat for 15 minutes for the firt round. after 15 of agitating i let it sit for 25 minutes and then pull the baggs. after pulling baggs i put the hash patties in freezer after collecting to make the water in them come out tot he surface. i then repeat process above a few times depending ont he ammount of trim i have.

pressing, processing is an entirely different issue all together and im sure there would be alotta flaming going on since people have different technique..but thats how i do my collecting of trichomes with ice water.....heres some shots

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
well it really varies on the temps, and water/ to ice ratio ...mostly depends on the strain!! but usually for 200 grams i get no less than 14 - 26 grams of hash..in my experience...

G

nycdfan042 said:
well it really varies on the temps, and water/ to ice ratio ...mostly depends on the strain!! but usually for 200 grams i get no less than 14 - 26 grams of hash..in my experience...

nice rack shoot there NYCDFAN.... hahahahahaha also thats one really nice ROOR slider in that pic........

dam so u think with all my bags, 220u, 190u, 160u, 120u, 90u, (73u some times) 45u, 25u. that with 200 grams ull get 14 too 26 grams of wet hash or dry hash??????
an about work bag. man lets be real how many round have we both put our works bags thru?????? the work bag gets bet up the most man. mine only got messed up b/c blender grabbed it an put a good rip on it, but when we did ur bubble i didnt see any waste make it down to the good stuff. thats why them clearer bags are off Da chain...

dont forget the 190u & 160u are trash not worth even saving.....

KEEP IT BUBBLING
**GL**

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
brainthor said:
thanks man...peace...what about using dry ice?

dry ice??? i dont know man..bubbleman is around here somewhere...he can tell you for sure...i myself use bottled & distilled(ro treated at least) watter....the clearest ice and a nice cake mixer with only one beater on low..hope that helps... i made a hash thread that will contain the bulk of my work..o this and the other thread will co-exist for now ....well see wich one gets the most hits...

G

well my first real run tonight...ultra haze #1 whole plant...i changed to a mixer padel from the whisker...should be fun....i choped the whole plant and put it in the freezer(after removing from the stalk)...any tips before i do my run?