What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
nice! Green Pheno

Where is the PINK!??!?! and has it come down yet???

great work with that 150watter.

SGS

It hasnt came down yet, but it will be getting the chop TONIGHT(day 70), along with the other green pheno...Im pretty sure the pink is going to be the heaviest yielding, which im very happy about..

Thanks:thank you: The 150 does the job, the pinkbuds didnt get as much light as they should have just because of my perpetual, they has to share the light with the STAs and Blue streak, those will be harvested in 25 days or so...

Very beautiful plants though SGS, very well done on the PB, i will be keeping her seeds on hand and run them again soon, in 1 gallon pots, instead of half gallon...

Hopefully Fruit salad will be available soon:tiphat:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
All Pink Bud Have Been Harvested!

All Pink Bud Have Been Harvested!

I cut down the final 2 pinkbud that i had going... :jump:today was day 70... Wow trimming that sour pink pheno was an experience! It felt almost SURREAL, like i was dreaming:laughing:

Anyways first up is some dry buds of the "good green pheno"... Marvelous smoke...
picture.php

picture.php

Next up is the smaller green pheno, i found this one, even though less healthy, had more dense buds...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now for the GRAND FINALE of this grow! The sour pink pheno!! This one deff out yielded all the others and was amazingly fun to trim! I cant wait to see what the dry buds look like! Also looks like i got a good number of sour60Xpinkbud seeds from this lady which will be a very nice treat... MMM... WARNING: Dont stare at the screen for too long looking at these trichcome dripping pink buds!:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After Trimming:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys enjoyed that, i know i sure enjoyed this grow...BIG Thanks to SGS for making this possible, hats off to ya bro:tiphat:

P.s. Be tuned in for Short Term Amnesia And Blue Streak Update in a couple days...

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
BUMP?!

BUMP?!

Where is everyone and all the comments?! Am i the only one that thinks the pictures above are B-E-A- UTIFUL?!?!:comfort:

Sandnut

SORRY was about to post but had to scroll up and watch those beautiful pics again, haha!

Man those sour pink pheno buds look so yummy like candy, im curious to see how the bud colours will develop during curing , maybe just weak undertones of pink? I hope it shows as much as now!:) What differs between the pink pheno and the green in terms of smell? (come back with a smoke report!) im crazy curious, good job bro!!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
SORRY was about to post but had to scroll up and watch those beautiful pics again, haha!

Man those sour pink pheno buds look so yummy like candy, im curious to see how the bud colours will develop during curing , maybe just weak undertones of pink? I hope it shows as much as now!:) What differs between the pink pheno and the green in terms of smell? (come back with a smoke report!) im crazy curious, good job bro!!

:tiphat: Thanks for the compliments, that sour pink is my pride and joy
czovL3d3dy5pY21hZy5jb20vaWMvaW1hZ2VzL3NtaWxpZXMvcGxhbnQgZ3Jvdy5naWY%3D
...as far as drying color goes, im SURE it will darken up a bit, probably almost to a purpleish pink color, but im sure it will be a very light purple, not dark almost black like the purple pheno... As far as smell, they are similar, but the sour pink is called that for a reason, im getting a sweet n sour fuel smell coming from the pink pheno, its more of a sweet skunky smell of the green... I will deff have a DETAILED smoke report on the pink pheno, and lots of dry pictures...:wave:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
that pink pheno looks nice although i think i could of done a better job lol (joke) ;)

deffo needs to be more of it in terms of size of plant and in the region of 2-3 oz yield and ill honestly say she will be a winner

good job though fella i look 4ward to the smoke report :)

obviously i havent read all through your thread as its to big but whats left in the garden of eden ??

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
that pink pheno looks nice although i think i could of done a better job lol (joke) ;)

deffo needs to be more of it in terms of size of plant and in the region of 2-3 oz yield and ill honestly say she will be a winner

good job though fella i look 4ward to the smoke report :)

obviously i havent read all through your thread as its to big but whats left in the garden of eden ??

:laughing:

Well i only kept them in .5 gallon pots, so i didnt expect them to get very big, the pink however was a real winner, i feel if she was under you led and in 1-2 pots of soil, they would thrive...the have been bred in soil, so not positive how they would take to hydro... I think this pheno given the perfect growing conidtions, ex:bigger pots, more light (maybe 600watt HID or your AMAZING LED).. it could easily reach 18-24 inches maybe even bigger and yield 2 or so ounces... I know you dont believe much in just cross autos to create a new strain, BUT im after a LARGE, trich dripping colored auto, i figure sour60 is a perfect mate for the SOUR pink pheno in pink bud ive found.. im going to deff work on that project for a few generations to get what i want...

Right now all thats under my light is 3 Short Term Amnesias and 1 Blue streak, they are loving having the light all by themselves! BUT ive been slackin a bit and need to take new pictures of those (its been 2 weeks nearly...) ALSO! i need to pick a new strain to run... Hopefully as soon as the beans i created with the sour60 are dried i will be running those...I love variety though so i need to pick a couple others...:)

Ramble ramble ramble,

20/4:tiphat:

Sandnut

Good...will def be waiting patiently for those dry pics, man did you have to bring up the fuel smell, you know i just LOVE that! jelous...hehe

on a second thought I can't stop thinking how big and solid that sour pink girl would be in a big pot and under a 400watter... lol

I hope you give her some room and a chance to grow out fully in a bigger pot next run you do her, im curious....I think she can develop into a beast!!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Pink Pheno dry buds...

Pink Pheno dry buds...

Here are the pictures of the dry buds as promised...:tiphat: Dried to a purpleish pink hues, depends on the lighting really, VERY pretty!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

YUM!!!:jump:
picture.php

:wave:

GO back a page to view PLANT pictures!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
wow man I totally missed your previous update! those are some incredible looking buds! That's probably the most beautiful bud I've ever seen.. wtf. it looks like a jar of candy. :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
those are some incredible looking buds! That's probably the most beautiful bud I've ever seen.. wtf. it looks like a jar of candy. :)

Thats what i was thinking when i was trimming!:laughing:

WOW! Cannot wait to get these in soil!

What's the final dry weight on that beaut?

My scale is broke and i dont find it necessary to fork out the bucks for the new one:laughing: BUT i i can safely say she yielded around 15-17 grams... I find this pretty decent considering the amount of soil i used...i wonder what she woulda been like in 1 or 2 gallons?!?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats good though man, if you had a cab full of those even in .5 gal you would have a very decent haul for 150w

how many of those do you think you could squeeze in?

what does your watts/sq ft work out as?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
thats good though man, if you had a cab full of those even in .5 gal you would have a very decent haul for 150w

how many of those do you think you could squeeze in?

what does your watts/sq ft work out as?

I deff would have had a decent yield if i did one big run...ACTUALLY this is what i plan on doing next... im gonna start waiting until my more mature plants are further along, say like day 50-70 before i start more, instead of 30 like i have been doing, this will allow the big ones to get more light since they need it more than the small ones...

Well the cab is roughly 3.5 sq feet.. so about 43 watts per sq foot, or 4500 lumens per sq foot... My goal is to get a GPW with my 150, this is going to be quite a goal..BUT i believe it can be done, i might be switching to part coco soon, so that may help me achieve my goal...the closet i have came is .68gpw and that was 5 sour60 females, i did have a t5 on the smaller plants, but the 3 biggest sour60s all yielded around 25, i was pretty amazed...

ANYWAYS if i started them from seed i think i could fit as many as 20 or so .5 gallon pots, but i think whatever strain i run next i will run in a 1-2 gallon pots..and less plants...Plus i gotta save about 1sq foot for smaller "seedling stage" plants. OH and i find with these small pots comes LOTS of water and LOTS of nutes.. and i gotta save about 1sq foot for smaller "seedling stage" plants:wave:

P.s. Sorry for the run-on sentences haha:laughing:

Sandnut

wow man, beautiful buds! :laughing: seems to be a really good calyx to leaf ratio. looking forward to your next run when you let them go bigger!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So how many 1-2 gallon pots would see your cab full?

You actually have more watt per sq ft than me. In my 4x4 i'm only at 37.5 w/sq ft
Although my lumens per square foot is higher at nearly 6000. (5937.5)

I'm still hoping to hit 1gpw though :)

Props on your pretty buds though mate

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
EXCELLENT!! PINK PHENO!!!! 20/4!

Im glad you got the PINK and did so well with her. The 15-25 gram range is where she will stay at in most soil runs. Never tested her in Dro. PB as designed to produce best in AF-SOG systems using 1-2 gallon pots anything bigger will just waste space. PACK THEM IN THERE! for a awesome yeild per sq ft.

The Pink Pheno you see there is the driving force behind the PINKBUD work, and she will be Stable 100% very soon. Been working hard on the genetics, the next generation of seeds will have much more Pure Pink phenos and killer Greens, this project has just been hard because of the males never showing color making selections difficult, sometimes forcing to do a generation over again... It will be released around next Spring or a bit later.

Great work again bro with that 150!

SGS