What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I seriously cannot wait for these beans to arrive! As mentioned, the NYLD is potent. Would a 60 day harvest give a well rounded high?

I harvested as early as day 52 i think and it was seriously powerful, the longer they go of course the stronger, but for a quick harvest they are amazing!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Oh, that's right you have chessey's NYLD F2's....<the diesel pheno...Well I have both, the F1's I purchased back in may< which he said are the more lemony pheno.... and his F2's...<those he sent me by accident, i guess.... it was supposed to be NYCD testers last month...it's all gravy though...:ying:
Suppose to be more diesel influanced version, but they are still very lemony

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
First up is PINKBUD.... man what can i say, SGS knows whats up:tiphat: This strain is BEAUTIFUL! Today they are 29 days old and looking simply amazing....

All of these are pinkbud except the far left, its lr2... The shortest PB is around 9 inches and the largest(in smallest pot) is around 13 currently...
picture.php

Here is a purple pheno pinkbud, she showed her true colors very shortly after sexing, and now the leaves close to her bud are already turning purple as well! Shes the smallest bud she makes up for it in beauty!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now for the Branchy PB pheno... This one is my favorite out of them all....she recently started to show color, this one is a confirmed pink pheno! I hope to use some pollen on this beauty... Only in 1/2 gallons of soil! Look very very closely to see the pink hues...

picture.php

picture.php

These last 2 are the PBs that have yet to show color, i have a pretty good suspicion the one on the right is a green pheno, if so im glad i put it in the biggest pot of them all (1 gal).. Im gonna rerun pinkbud very soon in selfmade pots!

picture.php

Here is why i believe the one on the right may be green pheno...its showing trich production on the outer leaves already, the others (besides purple) have really started trich production...

picture.php

Lr#2... So much vigor, i see why its the base for many many wonderful autos...

picture.php

Current state of the cab... Lots going on...monster dieselryderXghaze in the background...and the tiny seedlings you see getting started are short term amnesia and blue streak!

picture.php

picture.php

Now its been awhile since ive did an update on this plant, its taking forever to finish but i believe its gonna be worth it in the end... The haze presence in this auto plant is INCREDIBLE... This plant is only in a 1 gallon pot and is 32 inches tall!!! The trich production has just started and flowering is just starting to kick in after 98 days! I have no idea how long it will take to finish... I tried to count the tops and i counted 12 or so well defined tops! with hardly no lst just bent it over to cut down on height... What do you guys think? hard to get a good picture of it since its in the back...

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
They are just beautiful brother :)

my mouth is watering so bad i just want to taste it :D

Cheers bro, i cant wait for another 35 days from now! Its gonna be a wonderful harvest thats forsure... There nothing quite like seeing a bowl pack of purple and pink bud!:jump:

cool cab,buds,and bean.ya know what i mean!nice bro hope the sta do u good heard its been getting a lot better this past 1 1/2.thank god lol.peace

Reckoner

Christ, those NYLD, DRxG13haze, and now PinkBud, all beautiful plants, nice work mate.
F*ck there're so much seeds I want to buy now :D

:tiphat:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Hey bro great Update :woohoo:

I only wish you had a bigger light, those PINKBUD should have gotten a longer top bud then what Im seeing, prolly due to the light and that Moster G13haze is taking all the glory bro. I Hope the G13Haze fills out, from that structure tho with very little flower production at day 98!!:clock watch: even after trich development may mean it will be a very loose airy sparse yeilder, even haze dominant crosses have better production then that. Is it worth the wait? only time will tell. Personally, would have killed it to make room for the rest of my plants that are roughly the same size to maximize my area for production, keeping the canopy and light coverage much more even, but what the hell do i know!??!?!:crazy:

SGS

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a perpetual grow though don't forget SGS,

Thats the compromise you make for having a constant supply.

It looks like he's doing a bang up job to me :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Update for this page...

Update for this page...

First up is PINKBUD.... man what can i say, SGS knows whats up:tiphat: This strain is BEAUTIFUL! Today they are 29 days old and looking simply amazing....

All of these are pinkbud except the far left, its lr2... The shortest PB is around 9 inches and the largest(in smallest pot) is around 13 currently...
picture.php

Here is a purple pheno pinkbud, she showed her true colors very shortly after sexing, and now the leaves close to her bud are already turning purple as well! Shes the smallest bud she makes up for it in beauty!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now for the Branchy PB pheno... This one is my favorite out of them all....she recently started to show color, this one is a confirmed pink pheno! I hope to use some pollen on this beauty... Only in 1/2 gallons of soil! Look very very closely to see the pink hues...

picture.php

picture.php

These last 2 are the PBs that have yet to show color, i have a pretty good suspicion the one on the right is a green pheno, if so im glad i put it in the biggest pot of them all (1 gal).. Im gonna rerun pinkbud very soon in selfmade pots!

picture.php

Here is why i believe the one on the right may be green pheno...its showing trich production on the outer leaves already, the others (besides purple) have really started trich production...

picture.php

Lr#2... So much vigor, i see why its the base for many many wonderful autos...

picture.php

Current state of the cab... Lots going on...monster dieselryderXghaze in the background...and the tiny seedlings you see getting started are short term amnesia and blue streak!

picture.php

picture.php

Now its been awhile since ive did an update on this plant, its taking forever to finish but i believe its gonna be worth it in the end... The haze presence in this auto plant is INCREDIBLE... This plant is only in a 1 gallon pot and is 32 inches tall!!! The trich production has just started and flowering is just starting to kick in after 98 days! I have no idea how long it will take to finish... I tried to count the tops and i counted 12 or so well defined tops! with hardly no lst just bent it over to cut down on height... What do you guys think? hard to get a good picture of it since its in the back...

picture.php

picture.php

wave.gif

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
cool cab,buds,and bean.ya know what i mean!nice bro hope the sta do u good heard its been getting a lot better this past 1 1/2.thank god lol.peace

Thanks man, im excited to see how the STA is, ive heard lots but SEEN NOTHING...

Wow the PB looks yummy already!

Can't wait for my beans to arrive.

Good job 20/4 things are looking great

Thanks bud, cant wait to see more PB grows...

Christ, those NYLD, DRxG13haze, and now PinkBud, all beautiful plants, nice work mate.
F*ck there're so much seeds I want to buy now

Thanks bro, loads of auto strains are hitting the market these days

Hey bro great Update

I only wish you had a bigger light, those PINKBUD should have gotten a longer top bud then what Im seeing, prolly due to the light and that Moster G13haze is taking all the glory bro. I Hope the G13Haze fills out, from that structure tho with very little flower production at day 98!! even after trich development may mean it will be a very loose airy sparse yeilder, even haze dominant crosses have better production then that. Is it worth the wait? only time will tell. Personally, would have killed it to make room for the rest of my plants that are roughly the same size to maximize my area for production, keeping the canopy and light coverage much more even, but what the hell do i know!??!?!

SGS

I also wish i had a bigger light, you know more about PB than me, but you told me they are slower than most autos at the start, so hopefully that top but will thicken up and become longer... ive got them as close as inches to my light...the furthest one might be 8 inches away but is still getting beamed with light, the dieselryderXGhaze is actually getting the least amount of light... that could be why its taking so long to flower... I dont mind working around it... But next time i grow this strain i will prolly kill the longer phenos and continue the fast single cola line...I never imagined an auto would get that big in a 1 gallon pot:comfort:.. Im soon gonna use those some TALL pots with more soil next time around, so i will be able to maximize the small space i have...i dont think 13 inches is bad at all for .5 gallons of soil...

Cheers bro, maybe for xmas santa will get me a 250watt HPS
:laughing:
It's a perpetual grow though don't forget SGS,

Thats the compromise you make for having a constant supply.

It looks like he's doing a bang up job to me

Yep its not the easiest thing to run a perpetual garden, lots more work than just throwing seeds and letting them go.... Ive got plants that range from 6 days and 98 days...so lots of variation to work around...

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Hey bro sorry Sometimes forget how most people have limited hidden space to work with. I just want to see you produce the most medicine you can in your limited space, if you do get your 250watt HPS for Christmas bro, try and find a way to make a new space for your 150 so you can veg, sex, and preflower in there then move them under the 250watt for flowering, your production will go WAY up. :woohoo:

SGS

uptosumpn

Veteran
You know 20/4 those pinkbud plants are really livin up to there name!!! I Love Dem!!! Just Effin WICKED!!!! SGS, mad props to ya!!!<<DAMM I DIDNT GET MINEZ!!!!!

And Bro, that haze plant, 12 tops??!!! and it's in a 1 gal bag??!!!! Bro I wished you made seeds from her!!!! I may very well have to find these beans OR you have to point me in the right direction to get some.....!!!!

WOW, Imagine if those pinkbudz & haze were under my 600hps......

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
You know 20/4 those pinkbud plants are really livin up to there name!!! I Love Dem!!! Just Effin WICKED!!!! SGS, mad props to ya!!!<<DAMM I DIDNT GET MINEZ!!!!!

And Bro, that haze plant, 12 tops??!!! and it's in a 1 gal bag??!!!! Bro I wished you made seeds from her!!!! I may very well have to find these beans OR you have to point me in the right direction to get some.....!!!!

WOW, Imagine if those pinkbudz & haze were under my 600hps......

Yeah that haze is a champ, im glad i didnt put in a 2-3 gallon bag, i would have been in trouble! And its not too late to seed her, shes just starting trich production, id like to use an auto that will make her flowering faster... maybe s60? Who knows... And sgs did an amazing job with PB...major props

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Yeah that haze is a champ, im glad i didnt put in a 2-3 gallon bag, i would have been in trouble! And its not too late to seed her, shes just starting trich production, id like to use an auto that will make her flowering faster... maybe s60? Who knows... And sgs did an amazing job with PB...major props

thanks guys, you will love the PB it changes a lot during the flowering process. You can tell when they are finished, the large trichs make the buds have a velvet look to them when ripe.

Hehehe, I will try to dig up some good pics of the velvet look.
picture.php

SGS

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow SGS thanks alot for posting such a BEAutiful picture in here, once mine mature i will try to get some macros, its not so easy when i only have a 5mp from the year 2000 to work with... thats OLD for a camera!

Mannnn that sure is ALOT of trichs!

Latest posts

Latest posts