What's new

2 year old smokes two packs a day!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Thats one cool ass little dude that wont make it to 18...

Although hell prolly get layed by age 6 or 7.

picture.php

you are right... look at all the kids sitting around him trying to act all cool along with him....

kids got his leg up on the steering wheel of his whip - he's one cool ass lil dude! :smokey:

lockehead

Except for the cigarettes, he probably lives a very healthy lifestyle. Probably gets plently of sun, fresh fruits, veggies, and meat, lots of fresh air, exercise, and have a very healthy sleep schedule.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
ABC News reports that town officials of Musi Banyuasin, a fishing village in South Sumatra province, have offered to buy the family a vehicle if they get the 2-year-old to stop smoking. The father has reportedly refused.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this kid must have come across some camel adds from the 70's. lol poor fucker.

grapeman

Veteran
I used to be cool like dat. I have since passed my "cool" crown to this kid. he is awesome.

D

danimarie193

i watched this video and some how got linked to a video of a baby getted attacked by a cobra. did anyone see that?

elwaponino

Interesting, some have already caught on that this is no different than giving your kid a happy meal, both are poison to the body. Now is it wise for the parents to do this, no, but is it better to give your kids fastfood, no as well. But in our society we don't see processed food as bad as cigarettes, as that in itself is child-abuse.