Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is as good as it gets - all of the stouts are 2010 and before, but warm. You're welcome if you don't mind a warm tinge.

Accommodations are yours, complete with queen bed with 2" memory foam mcgillicutty. be warned, you will likely wake to a Boston Terrier licking your face.

..And he/she may or may not've eaten his/her/the other one's shit recently.

:thank you:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ps i brought wax cookies. they got smashed in the bag when i toted them to Furthur, so just dump a few handfulls of crumbs down the hatch. or mix with milk and enjoy cereal style! (if you dont have anything to do for two days)

really though.... ive been making cookies out of the wax ive been running, and people are calling me up complaining its making their ears ring too hard for them to drive.

WINNING!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
She's good! Actually a bit ill tonight, ralphed twice in the house.. But generally speaking, quite good. Sometimes I have to separate her and her older brother (different litter, about 2.5 yrs older) because he's getting rough.. And then as I separate them, she goes up and starts shit with him.. So..

I think the balance of the dog universe is fairly settled!

OH SHIT. That reminds me, I oughtta go stare at the big fat moon tonight.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Just went out and looked w the wife. It's pretty cloudy here, .. Got outside just in time to watch the bottom sliver go hide behind the clouds.. Bum deal :dunno:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
oh yeah, its lookin real fine in here silver. badass to see our talks fleshed out into a real live grow! you should be proud man, i am!

THIS! I was thinking about bothering you in re: "So far so good, let's see how the dirt and water and every-so-often-feeding works out.."

:thank you: for all of the help thus far, and going forward! Dirt and food inspiration is all you man. :peacock:

Stick around, let's see what happens.. :tumbleweed:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hmm. They've increased in size by about 50% so far, about 11 days in. Looking for a bit of input here, as to the best way to go about pruning/cleaning up suckers and all that jazz.

I generally have waited 'til about 3 weeks into flower to start hacking stuff off - but I think I've probably been a wee bit aggressive about it in the past.

DHF, if you're out there, I can hear you in my head preaching *something* about how/when to start taking stuff off, but it's like that Charlie Brown teacher voice - I can hear you, but can't make out what you're saying. I've read your input on the topic enough that I oughtta have it committed to memory, but, yeah, .. Heh, fat chance.

I believe "after stretch" is the short answer, .. Right? :dunno: I'm figuring that once they slow down, I'll pull off a moderate amount of lerfsters, here and there, ..

Anyone, anyone?

?

Bueller? Bueller?

/Frye, Frye?

bobblehead

Veteran
when stretch is over.... So at least 4 to 5 weeks... But you should always be cutting off sucker branches that won't produce shit. Leave the fans alone during stretch.

Bonzo

Veteran
What it do SH! the moon was way fat...bitchen! Plants look killer...and...Look at the brand spankin new sparkly white Honeywell! havnt got mine yet...dude my roomate has a shit eatin' pup...really cool little dog but its breath will fuckin' kill ya! gnarly! :D

D

DHF

when stretch is over.... So at least 4 to 5 weeks... But you should always be cutting off sucker branches that won't produce shit. Leave the fans alone during stretch.
That`s my boy.....

Good luck SH , and to be specific bout sucker branches , they`re the branches that grow out of dominant lateral limbs that become the keeper colas and take vital energy away from the plant to support their nuthin ass no yieldin selves , so .....

Get rid of em as they grow in and as Bobbles said , when the bitches are in full swellage mode and the plants aren`t makin any more roots or foliage ta speak of THEN start gettin rid of all the fans gradually till they`re gone and nuthin`s left but sugar leaves juttin out of the colas.....then...

You`ll be lookin good come harvey with as much swellage as possible and very lil trimmin ta do....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks all! Went and removed a few off of each this eve, .. There are a few more I'd like to get, but I don't want to pillage all at once.. More like cuffing a few chips off the table at a poker game, I guess.

...their nuthin ass no yieldin selves

Couldnt've said it better myself :)

Thanks for the input y'all! :thank you: :respect: Done, doing, and will continue to do.

Bonzo - The worst part is that I'm a sucker for kisses from my dog.. So sometimes it's like a frickin bomb that goes off - you're giving the dog some love, and then you're like "Wait, waht's that sme--OH SHIT YOU'RE FUCKIN GROSS" ..

I snuck out to see the moon after the dumbass Mayweather fight, and I had bunches'a clouds. For about 20 seconds, I was able to see the bottom sliver, but nothing more than the moon per usu', I suppose. :dunno:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
what about pruning the secondary branches, i.e. the branches coming from the main stem. do i wait 'til after stretch or get em done now?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Good question - you're probably going for little baseball bat-style colas, right? Single-stalk louisville sluggers?

Based on bobble and DHF's input, I'd say to take those now also, but leave on as much foliage/fans as possible while doing so.. But also I wouldn't take 'em all at once.. A few here, a few there.. But I think the idea is to "shape" (from a branch perspective) slowly during stretch.. ?

amirite amirite? :dunno:

D

DHF

Here`s the thing Heady....I always trimmed/shaped/pruned my picks of the litter pre-veggers into lil mini-X-mas trees while they were under the T-5`s stackin nodes and limbs before they ever got into the bloom flip rooms , cuz .......

Once I pulled the trigger and went 12/12 they blasted off in stretch to build as much rootmass and foliage as possible before hormone changes and full swellage set in till end of cycle.....but...

As far as knowin how much ta whack out underneath is directly knowin your strain and where it`ll end up sideways as well as vertically by end of stretch so as to know how much lumen penetration will get to the furthest/lowest extremities of the plants and still produce viable nuggage instead of flarfy ass popcorn bullshit....so.....

It`s strain dependent......Dial yer bitches.....Know where they`ll end up and you`re on your wayta dialage and increased yields across the board....Hell........

I usedta take cuts 14-17 days into stretch on the lowest limbs that had the most rooting hormones left in the limbs and never once did I experience trauma/shock cuz I didn`t fuck with the upper extremities growin their asses off.....anyways....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Looks like we'll be fillin'er up sooner'n later. The rapture babies are jamming out in veg, about 15" tall already. Just moved 'em up to the #5 smartie last night, surrounded the rootballs in Mykos, watered in some Orca, .. Once they get to that magic 18-20" tall, they'll go into the oven.

I'm a bit torn - I'm expecting to have some down-time in between runs, which makes preserving these genes a tad tricky. This will likely be a one-and-done for all the genes I've got on hand now. :dunno:

From the looks of it, two of these Raptures are females - However it shakes out, I'll just cull the males from the flower room..

OR - how long do I need to let a male do it's flowerin' thang before I can get some pollen out of it? Of course, I've got no interest in playing it TOO close, but if I can steal some pollen from a boy, I'd love to give some pollination a shot to see if I can't at least preserve these Raptures..