What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

• Purple Peyote x Querkle [Hammerhead]

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Blubonic [SOL]

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
picture.php

I thought you said "Lick dirt"... my bad !

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Sorry for the alarmist ZOMG post y'all. Was the end of a fairly disappointing day in the garden.

I've finally paid the price (again) for halfassin' shit in between runs here. In the interest of using the existing blumat manifold/run (which does in fact need to be modified, so it was inevitable anyway), I had the plants kind of all hunkered together on a small table, under the T5, while the bigger ND and GG are to the sides of the table..

Came down and one of my cuts had fallen off of the table, nosedive city, smashola to the tip. She's still alive and kickin' but, ..

Oh, did I tell you guys, I topped one of the clones?

Decided to - totally decided to

:tumbleweed:

Not the end of the world by any means - just another kick in the teeth from my own lack of proper prior planning (which would prevent piss-poor performance).

G

greenmatter

fucking gravity!

funny how we always plan for that shit :biggrin: ............

Greenheart

Veteran
If it makes you feel better I had an old laundry bucket turned plant pot with a 4 foot ak48 resting on the hood of the car one nice summer day when all the sudden a bunch of wind kicked up. Well she was a little light in the feet from the days sun beatin' down on her and wooooosh all gone with the wind so to speak. Was even close to harvey as I had been packing her in and out on a 12 hour cycle. Thankfully it was a few years back and I've had plenty of bowls to recover from the trauma so go ahead and laugh at my dumb noob ass for having to pick all that lawn material out of my smoke.

It's good to hear she will be okay and perhaps stronger for it.

:comfort:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Too funny - at least I'm not alone, in terms of general behavior, let alone actual folly.

So, I made lemonade. I hope. Decided to top the GG and the StrawDD.

Threw in the HID today - couldn't find the MH bulb, so we're rolling with an HPS for now. I feel like I may've cooked it last time, but I ought to see if I can't find it around here..

Cuts are for sure ready for the HID. Seedlings are stuffed in the corners, along the edges, under the shelves.. Should be good tho :dance013:

I think we're just a week or two away.. :watchplant:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Update, gettin' there..

Update, gettin' there..

Hey y'all. Here's the deal:

Decent sizes: Golden Goat & Nightmare Diesel #1

ND1 tied way back

picture.php

GG

picture.php

Comin' along clones: Strawberry Diesel x ChemD & ChemD

StrawDD

picture.php

ChemD

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
** ChemD was the one that fell on her head a few days back. She's recovering OK, though she's never (from the giddyup) thrown big fans like the StrawDD

StrawDD and ChemD side-by:

picture.php

The StrawDD looks much better & better situated, but we're going to give the ChemD some time to come 'round..

Seedlings: Blue Satellite 2.2 x5

picture.php

At least one mutant in there, I can see for shore.

Cuttings: Nightmare Diesel #1 x3

picture.php

Whole scene:

picture.php

400W HPS on top (can't find the damned MH bulb), T5 on the side for why-nots.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
nameless

It's been too long! :friends: Glad to see you 'round these parts.

The Goat is coming around quite nicely, actually. I topped her a week or so ago, and she's really starting to bush out. Couple weeks back, I took what I was afraid would be the only cuts she might produce before I flip'er.

Now I think we're in good shape for more cuts - at least one or two, and hey, ain't that all we need? :blowbubbles:

The word I've gotten is that there's like zero stretch with her, which is perfect, since she'll have a second-story above her. She's damn near touchin' the roof over her head, so the time is nigh.

I've been vegging in the flower cab, mostly because it's been easier than re-setting up the veg tent. Okay, entirely because it's easier. Today I've been/will be tuning up the flower room, getting it ready for the next round. Re-routing the blumat line, getting the bulbs hanged in their proper new places, untangling the cords from the frickin' trellis netting.. :wallbash:

..may need to sacrifice an existing plant to make room for the keeper Goat cut. Hmm. I hate math.

Last edited:

Bud-Boy

Veteran
hate the regulations, not the math

workin on a quick peak of my OD, check my sig

soooo... not going w the 6's this run?
or your a title liar???
:poke poke:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ha! You know me BB - 've got a line of bullshit a mile long..

:friends:

I'll be going with one 600, one 400. May start a new thread - I think everyone's bailed on this party. Sucks, because I didn't even get to break out the 8-year-old Stone barleywine. Losers.

I took the base off of one of the sockets last time, to shorten up the distance between the two lamps, .. But now that I need it back on there (makes hanging much easier -- read: safer), I can't seem to get the f*cking thing back on. Almost like the screws are JUST short enough to basically self-destruct once disassembled.

Here's the challenge - how many failed attempts (measured in minutes, mind you) before I just say "Fuck it, it's worth $20 on a new socket to not have to dick with this thing?"

I'm taking odds..

My life - this is it.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
im still here homie...if you make a new thread, i'll be watchin that too!

Bonzo

Veteran
BIO BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! SH! I'm gonna get groovy with it! :whee::plant grow:or GH organics...General Organics...whatevers handy...:woohoo::dance013:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
im still here homie...if you make a new thread, i'll be watchin that too!

BIO BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! SH! I'm gonna get groovy with it! :whee::plant grow:or GH organics...General Organics...whatevers handy...

Ha! Thanks for stickin' around guys! None'ya are losers, just a figure of speech. :tiphat:

Just found a couple year-old Cali Belgique too. Rawkin'.

bonzo - 'attaboy! And who knows, maybe you'll feel comfortable enough one day to just take a bunch of bags of shit, mix 'em together, plant, and water! :woohoo:

There's something liberating about taking a dash of this and a sprinkle of that and pinch of the other.. No measuring, just eyeballing & handfuling. :D

I'm interested to see how the bottles treat you - I've only ever used EJ for my bottled organic stuff, and I have to say, it's the .. how to say.. shizzle?

Bonzo

Veteran
i did a lil backyard deal one time and there were chickens in the yard...plants strait in ground...huge healthy fat broads!! CHICKEN SHIT IS GOOOOOOD SHIT!! high in N...breaks down quick...:)

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
fully ammended super soil is the way to go...my tent has never looked better...ever.