What's new

2 Strains Only Forever !!!

Horus

One really knock-out nightcap indica, maybe OG Kush or some other heavy hitter kush cross, and one extremely psychedelic sativa, preferably something pure like Ethiopian Highland, or maybe a great haze cross like Mako haze.

Goyakla

Here my 2 cent.

Afgh. Sharkk ( Afgh.nr.1/GW Shark) from Klotizi king ca... now gone as soooooooo many. sad !!!!!

Stargazer G 13 from Kryptonite seeds.

gws35

hg fantaseeds afgan, love the taste and smell..man is that stuff powerful and swt #3, great high, smell and taste.

gws35 said:
hg fantaseeds afgan
I'm almost with you here. HF homegrown fantasy(afghani x white widow) was the "holy grail" IMHO. Short, fast, great taste, extremely potent with an even body/head high, and very very heavy. Not sure if it's still available but I think it was the affy in it that put it over the top. I've grown(40+strains) and smoked(100+"kinds" probably more but the name game sux) plenty of different trees and NOTHING can compare, not even sour diesel or Jack Herer. Yes, very strong words! :smoker: Only runner ups would have been one of the phenos in Vic High's Strawberry Blonde Suprise and Peak19 x Sensi Star off the old "bay"(CS? I believe that's the breeder's name). Two very special plants also. All are long gone from my life :badday: FTP! :angrymod:

My pix would be:
HF homegrown fantasy(afghani x white widow)
Vic High's Strawberry Blonde Suprise(tons of great phenos...I'd be set for life)

If those were unavailable:
Jack Herer/SSH
Diesel