What's new

2 Strains Only Forever !!!

G

As a long time smoker in an area where the lineage of the weed was more a result of the sellers imagination than fact, I have limited experience with any "real" strains (other than what I have grown).

I'd have to go for the polar extremes - a mind snappin' sativa, and a narcotic indica.

Haze? and LUI?

Cross the hell outta 'em, and harvest early, on time and late.

Gonna get all the buzzes.

Great thread

ws

LMAO dekab247 thats great. but one question. what about clothes? would you make them out of hemp from the leftovers?

ps you could put an orange tree three for food, and mabye some potatos and such haha

oops wrong page

Last edited:
G

i want a few hundred seeds of two polyhybrids. plenty of selection there!

masterlow37

Veteran

:wave: Hehe, i remember this one, i'd now have to say i haven't grown enough different strains to know... :2cents:

210 x 2

How about some Vietnamese (Lieu Hahn, Vietnamese Black, or Dalat), maybe some Afghani Bullryder, or even KK's Strawberry Cough.

G

deffenitly one of the chem family wether og chem d or whatever and deep chunk. what a combo

G

Zamal x Neville's Haze and Colombian Gold, happy to have nothing else if I oculd grow those two under the tropical sun, make some huge trees of sativa goodness.

E

EasyMyohoDisco

If stranded on an island (per the first post on this thread) I'd go with a Thai Sativa and a Paki or Hindu indica. Isn't that how DJ made Blueberries? The reason I'd do that is to get both seedy time and time again, put the beans a a coconut and dig them up underground in a safe place so I could make protien shakes with the beans and grow them (they wouldnt go stale so fast if kept cool is my understanding).

But first I'd need a hot lady to keep me company.... then we could talk meds...

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hmmm cool topic to think about...

I think I'd be with those who would choose a couple f1 hydrid, or poly hybrids, as that would give you the best opportunity to breed further, and create a diverse group of plants from the original 2..

I think I would go with maybe a
Mothers Finest x sweettooth

Chemdog d / sour diesel ibl x f13

I'm sure you'd get a ton of variety from each of these hybrids, and with the different flavors involved, and overall descent potency of the parent strains you'd probably put some killer lines together in no time.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Probally Deep Chunk for the Indica, and something pure Sativa. Not sure what Sativa, I still need to try some to find my favorite.

Latest posts

Latest posts