What's new

2°run 2012- the "present strains project"

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
:jawdrop::woohoo::party::smoweed:

Vuoi un altro smile :biggrin:?! Complimenti fratello! E buone fumate (ci stava il relativo smile ma poi interviene la censura delle 5 foto!)! Hola..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
old grandad #1 dry

picture.php

picture.php

this weed was veri nice , nuggs are so rock ..smell so sweet and high are something special, from beginning to the end keep you in a confy equilibrium (mind , body) , i can do everythings i want do, veri social !!!

yesterday i chop also old grandad #2 and nibiru x chemdd, inside remain only powerdog for few days more ..keep watching for more update growers!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the last plants i chop...powerdog at 66 day flow at today,

picture.php

picture.php

soon i post more dry pix of nibiru x chemdd ,amnesia black and old grandad #2...and respective smoka report, so stay tuned growers!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
kw31, did you break into the OGD yet? Can't wait to hear what you think of her..

yo silver h. OGD are something special, i feel so happy and enjoy the moment i smoke bro, buds coming so rock so sweet ...
like i say before after smoke you get right equilibrium mind and body..myself feel very creative and sociable time ...smell are sweet and fresh...maybe few week more and buds emane the right freshly squeezed sweetness..:biggrin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
GREAT job, bro :woohoo:
Respect & Rep+

:bow:

hei grazie tup :tiphat:!!

cant wait to start new 3d's bro, new run are already in progress in flow with some nice genetic...from mos cutty :

4 x DJ LANCE ROCK at 10days in 12/12 from start
1X COSMIC BUBBA KUSH at 10 days in 12/12 from start
1X COSMIC BUBBA 2 DAYS LIFE
1X LADY LAVENBERRY 2 days life

and 1x black x fast & furious ( "stra" gift)
1 x s.a.g.e.
1x purple haze
1x powerdog
1x chemd ibl

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yo killer!!! thanks for the update man!!!!! and for the next round you've a great strain selecta!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Looks like your all set with some tasty buds for a while,
man they look dense, do they have good weight to them ?
you did a great job with her brotha, made me smile ---> :biggrin:
the next grow sound like a good one too...I'll be watch'n !
peace. :ying:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

I've never gotten my OGDs that dense dude :good: Looks like you could frame a house with those..

kw31, what kind of camera/gear are you using for your shots?

primobud

Rock on kw31, you must be proud of yourself!!! Will the new grow have a new thread or are you keeping this one going? I'm very much looking forward to watching, keep up the awesome work.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo killer!!! thanks for the update man!!!!! and for the next round you've a great strain selecta!

thank you to for watcha the show fratello!!

Looks like your all set with some tasty buds for a while,
man they look dense, do they have good weight to them ?
you did a great job with her brotha, made me smile ---> :biggrin:
the next grow sound like a good one too...I'll be watch'n !
peace. :ying:

thanks for the opportunity to grow the OGD brotha lil , not so good yield because almost no veg. in this time so plants grow in 3,5lt pot and i get 15gr. dry from the ogd#2 and only 12gr. dry from the OGD#1..but bro high quality weed ..the best in this run and not only ..you no what i mean!!!
you are welcome!!!

:yeahthats

I've never gotten my OGDs that dense dude :good: Looks like you could frame a house with those..

kw31, what kind of camera/gear are you using for your shots?

thanks for appreciate the staff bro, for picture i have the shitty old one CASIO EXILIM 7.2 mega pixels ehh i no i need to buy good one ..

Rock on kw31, you must be proud of yourself!!! Will the new grow have a new thread or are you keeping this one going? I'm very much looking forward to watching, keep up the awesome work.

yo primo im glad you like the job bro..also you do a very VERY nice game, i start new one in grow diary very soon so you're welcome my friend!!!

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao killer very nice job, really interesting strains, I'm looking at the gdpurple, maybe this autumn. again compliments ciao ciao

Latest posts

Latest posts