What's new

2°run 2012- the "present strains project"

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 52 flow..yesterday

NIBIRU XCHEMDD..yesterday i give the last dose of fert, now only water..

picture.php

picture.php

AMNESIA BLACK...after 1 week only water i chop yesterday cause some mold attack coming up, so i choice for cut this one and also s.a.g.e.,,...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inside remain 2 x old grandad , 1x powerdog , 1 x nibiru x chemdd....maybe around 10day and chop all plants

focaskater

those are some amazing weed sticks!

Recently I've stopped my 250W HPS in favor of a smaller CFL setup and seeing what you can grow with your light setup you have convinced me that I need to stop wasting lights and restart my learning path to a proper GPW.

Great show man!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
those are some amazing weed sticks!

Recently I've stopped my 250W HPS in favor of a smaller CFL setup and seeing what you can grow with your light setup you have convinced me that I need to stop wasting lights and restart my learning path to a proper GPW.

Great show man!

thanks for appreciate bro, yeah 250w with some training like topped you can get close to GPW...:biggrin:

looking beautiful :D

:tiphat:

primobud

Good job catching the mold early KW, lot's of humidity around here where I live!!! Beautiful plants, I forgot you use a 250w. Killer buds.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Good job catching the mold early KW, lot's of humidity around here where I live!!! Beautiful plants, I forgot you use a 250w. Killer buds.

yes a lot of humidity right now, to hot and then cause some mold attack..for now only to amnesia black, the other plants still good!!!
thanks for stoppin in primo :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
You must spread etc etc..
Great show bro, amazing as usual

:good::respect:

ehhh thanks fratello

so a couple of dry shot for all of you guy!!!

S.A.G.E....im happy to get this golf ball nugget, not so big like last time but fellaw the high was something special so strong so sweet so EQUILIBRIUM
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 57 FLOW yesterday...

old grandad #2...few more days and chop
picture.php

picture.php

old grandad #1 chop shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the smell are fucking gorgeous fellaw, cant wait untill smoke

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey Killer, all of your strains look fuck'n awesome my friend, :tiphat:
I'm really glad that the seeds I sent you became such beautiful
plants, now you have some excellent buds to enjoy with all your
Homies... I know they will love the amazing flavor and that super
smooth buzz that the OGD is famous for, my only regret is that I
can't be there to help you smoke~up that stash of yours ! :smoker:

Much~o Respect~o :respect:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey Killer, all of your strains look fuck'n awesome my friend, :tiphat:
I'm really glad that the seeds I sent you became such beautiful
plants, now you have some excellent buds to enjoy with all your
Homies... I know they will love the amazing flavor and that super
smooth buzz that the OGD is famous for, my only regret is that I
can't be there to help you smoke~up that stash of yours ! :smoker:

Much~o Respect~o :respect:

yo i lookin for you ehh much respect to you brotha lil...YOU ARE THE REAL IC FRIEND DONOR :tiphat:
Cant wait untill smoke those tasty buds, yo the smell are so good, soon i do report fo su...:laughing:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Your OGD is beautiful killer! :tiphat: It's got some beautiful reds there..

Your OGD nugs look much tighter & more dense than mine :respect: With the exception of the main stalk, all of my colas are quite skinny in diameter - probably will dry to be about 3/4" or so thick. No complaints, but yours look like you could drive a nail with 'em!

:ying:

I had a snag with one of my single-cola OGDs I threw in to flower a few weeks back. I may try to revive her and finish her out, OR I may yank her out of the flower room and re-veg her. She was my last OGD plant, and I'd meant to keep her around, but accidentally threw her into the flower room for a good week before I realized I'd goofed. :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Your OGD is beautiful killer! :tiphat: It's got some beautiful reds there..

Your OGD nugs look much tighter & more dense than mine :respect: With the exception of the main stalk, all of my colas are quite skinny in diameter - probably will dry to be about 3/4" or so thick. No complaints, but yours look like you could drive a nail with 'em!

:ying:

I had a snag with one of my single-cola OGDs I threw in to flower a few weeks back. I may try to revive her and finish her out, OR I may yank her out of the flower room and re-veg her. She was my last OGD plant, and I'd meant to keep her around, but accidentally threw her into the flower room for a good week before I realized I'd goofed. :)

sorry for your ogd accident
yo ehhh thanks for appreciate bro, yeah rock nuggs silver...i believe that ogd are one of super strain that i want grow more and more time...i have a couple of seed more in the fridge ..wait for start bro..
but now cant wait untill ready for smoke .. never i try those quality :)

Latest posts

Latest posts