What's new

2 Power Kush Plants, 1 Blue Sat. 2.2 and 1 TrainWreck I'm Proud of

DeoXy

Hey dudesome.. thanks for the kind words :).. sorry to hear about your garden bro.. any pics? maybe I can help you figure out what might of went wrong..Some yellowing is normal the last couple of weeks of flower when you start to cut N out..

as far as the bioheven stuff, I got some samples of it but never tried the stuff.. I think it might be the organic line from atami? not to sure tho.. I only use bloombastic from atami and I love the stuff.. I'm sold on it.. was worth the $30 a lil bottle lol.. a little over priced for a pk booster which is what it essentially is but I did side by side comparisons with the same strain and It deffinitly worked as advertised.

I used fox farms entire liquid line and their bushdoctor line this round which all together was less than $100 for the whole set(6bottles) way cheaper than my AN set I bought.. which gave good results but I'm deff. liking these better, aside from the PH problems I had early in they deff. recovered and are finishing nicely.

Dudesome

Veteran
sadly I aint got the camera right now, bro! but I think I know what my problem was.
Bioheaven is biobizz and im never trying it again. sad it is but Ivnt got my hands on any pk booster yet, but I think this next time I might go with the full Canna line (if I have enough dough that is hehe)

as for Atami, Hmm I dont kno. I might try it out. Could u list ur nutes bottle by bottle if u dont mind? =)

DeoXy

Sure np,

Fox Farms Liquid Concentrates : Big Bloom(veg & flower), Grow Big(veg), Tiger Bloom(flower)
Fox Farms BushDoctor : Kangaroots-Root Drench, Microbe Brew-Microbial Catalyst both used through out entire cycle, Sledgehammer Flush.
General Hydroponics : FloraNectar - a sugar basically for the microbes to feed off of, I cut it out @ around the 4th week of flower so it doesn't effect taste.
Additives/Supplements/OTHER : Roots Excelurator from House and Garden, BloomBastic from ATAMI, Cal-mag+ from botanicare, Superthrive.

That's all part or my normal lineup currently... I also have been using this product from Advanced Nutrients called bud factor x, my hydro store guy gave me a bottle.. stuff costs like $90 and not sure what its suppose to do exactly lol.. its like some big secret.. anyways I did half with it and half without and so far can't figure out what It's suppose to be doing?

Dudesome

Veteran
Sweet mate. sounds pretty good of a line-up. say do you mix all ur nutrients in the same tank and feed them all at once? also how often do you flush-pure water feed?

DeoXy

Yeap.. I follow and mix according to the fox farm soil feeding schedule.. I usually alternate 1feed 1 water every week.

The fox farm sledgehammer flush is used every 2-3weeks and you dont have to stop feeding which is a +, using it thru out shortens the flush time and keeps nutrient lockout from excessive buildup in check.

Dudesome

Veteran
so it sounds like u either water or feed once every 3-4 days.
that's pretty much what I have started doing lately and noticed an enhacement in growth rate. before that I tryed to feed every second day which was too much considering that I didnt flush :D so that might be the reason for the nutes lockout.
well Im glad that I keep on learning new stuff, especially with journals like urs to help out!

DeoXy

Alright Folks we chopped @ day 68... here are the results of the 2 power kush and 1 trainwreck.. only one I still need to chop is the Blue Sat. 2.2, their on their 2nd day of drying...More fully dried and cured pics to come!

IMAG0504.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Nice harvest! They look dank as fuck.

Can't wait to see that vortex next.

Keep up the awesome job.

DeoXy

Hey green thumb thanks for stoping by and for the kind words, Im pretty happy, the purple power kush looks absolutely dankilicious, the trainwreck smells so Damn pungent, can't wait till after the dry and cure ;-)... the vortex are going into flower next soon as I flip the tent n clean it.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor, you deserve it.
ATB

DeoXy

Hey Paulo thanks :), they should be finished drying by the weekend then 3/4s of it will b going into glass mason jars for a good cure... the 1week heavy flush made the world of difference with taste I must say, a shame its came to an end.. but till the next harvest I'm a happy camper ;-)

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Don't know how ghs TW OS but I've been growin the ARCATA cut for a few years now amt TW is dankness for sure,I can't wait to cross it with Chemdog IbL.

DeoXy

Don't know how ghs TW OS but I've been growin the ARCATA cut for a few years now amt TW is dankness for sure,I can't wait to cross it with Chemdog IbL.

Deff. let me know how that turns out.. sounds like some danky dank waiting to happen ;)... Thanks for the kind words!.. a couple of update shots..

Abt 2 weeks cured so far :
IMAG0507.jpg

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

Kushman201

Awesome grow man. Gonna request BS 2.2 freebies in my seedbay order. Maybe they'll still have them. Those buds look dankity dank

DeoXy

Ok I think it's about time to summerize this grow and put in my final thoughts and end this one..

After curing for well over a month and a half.. The power kush from dinafem(afghan kush x skunk #1 - 5 freebie seeds from the bou) is by far the better smoke of the bunch... bag appeal.. smell, taste and high are all there, the purple pheno was amazing.. the green pheno was lower yielding and a little less dense but still a quality smoke.. both were more on the indica side.

The GHS Trainwreck yielded the least but had an unforgettable skunky/lemon taste.. this is one I would like to try again but maybe from a different breeder.

The Blue Sat. 2.2 was a short bush, amazing berry'ish smell but the one I had was a little on the leafy side.. a little too much for my liking..

Thanks for tuning in! :D

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice wrapping up!
I´ve been smoking PK since i arrive from Morocco and we can´t go wrong on this one!
Great work please bring up the next one asap ;)
ATB

Latest posts

Latest posts