What's new

2 Power Kush Plants, 1 Blue Sat. 2.2 and 1 TrainWreck I'm Proud of

DeoXy

These where started on 1/13/11 and are currently on day 36 of flower..

Grown in sunshine mix 4, 2 and 3Gal pots
Fed using FoxFarms entire liquids and bushdoctor lineup w/ house and gardens Roots excelerator in the mix,
They vegged under a 4ft 6bulb High Output T5 for 6 weeks, and are now being Flowered under a 600watt HPS(lumatek dimable with ushio bulb).
Inside of a 2x4ft HydroHut Tent.

Pics : DinaFem's PowerKush x2

SOL's Blue Sat. 2.2 x1

GHS TrainWreck x1

Any Thought's?:tiphat:
Strain's Waiting to go in : Subcool's Vortex a.k.a. God's Pussy, D.N.A.'s Cataract Kush and L.A. Cheese, CSG's Chocolope x SSSDH

DeoXy

Considering the problems these ladies went thru(mostly PH and humidity...and loosing 4 other ladies to green mold on soil)... I'm pretty happy with them so far, only one that really seemed to of suffered was the blue sat. 2.2, this was my first go with using sunshine 4 mix solo... on second thought I should of mixed in a bag or 2 of some FFOF or Happy Frog, I have a good half bale left and 2 bags of happy frog I just picked up for the new gear run once these finish.

The Power Kush is looking fire in the tent, both of em branched out well and are sticky as hell at only 36 days of flower(not bad for freebies, thanks bou!), the other 2 still have a little while to go and deff. more filling in to do but they are alive n kick'n ;)

DeoXy

Thanks guys for the encouraging words, Deff. looking dense and frosty.. dinafem makes a fine power kush plant.

Better Pics of the 1 Blue Sat. 2.2 that made it :
album.php
IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

album.php
IMAG0416.jpg

Couple of Tent Shots :
album.php
IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

album.php

Keep the feedback coming :)

I can see there is a similarity tothe way our blues are growing, mine all the new leaves have overlaping fingers pointing up in the air, pretty cool looking. IMO

DeoXy

@bubble deff. Bro, I made the mistake of defoliating one of my blues too aggressively shortly after transplant which caused her to stunt and not spread her roots... now she's the saddest looking thing in my tent, just shows you can't treat every bush the same... next time I'm gonna keep it gradual over time... thanks for stopping by!

@vryslectiv I truly admire the differences in appearance and structure of genetics, I've had some of the funkiest bushes grow in my time, including one right now that has a cool twist in the bottom of the stem.. made for a sturdy ass plant, tipped over 2x and not a bend or break ;-)

DeoXy

Ok Folks took the ladies out a little while ago to feed 'em, the 2 power kush plant's buds are getting to be so heavy I need to break out my stakes before they snap on me... their doing the whole lean with it rock'wit it thing atm lol... amazing considering they are no where near done(finish in the 55-65 day range, some phenos can go even longer... So far the 2 power kush (dinafem freebies) have been some of the stickiest and heaviest budded plants this early in I've grown to date in the 30-40day flowering range w/o manipulation tech.'s or crazy additives.

The Trainwreck bush has me on high expectation status given it's stature and health.. such uniform branches surrounding the main cola it's trippy to look at lol, smells amazing aswell, getting nice n frosty.. plan on letting this one go aslong as she want's since I have NO clones of her and she came from a single fem. seed in a pack of 5 mixed.. see what she brings me in the end :D

The Blue Sat. 2.2 survivor has started its leaf color shift... lookin lightish blue to a purple allmost.... with green still mixed in, if she tastes like half of what she smells shes gonna be a sweet one ;)

uploading pic's atm, I'll have them up shortly!

DeoXy

Blue Sat. 2.2 top, TrainWreck Bush OVERVIEW and a few group shots.. not the best but the lighting sucks and I'm tierd of trying to mess with it lol.. :
IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

DeoXy

and just for kix... some donkey dix I grew last year.. 2x c99 x chemdawg's in 5Gal bags in FFOF Fed AN's Lineup :
f691ba70.jpg

DeoXy

hmm.. odd, they are displaying just fine on both of my devices even w/o being logged in/precached... try reloading your browser or giving it sometime.. if anyone else has the same issue let me know.. might be photobucket being a bitch.

Dudesome

Veteran
wooooooooow that powerkush is tha bomb!!!!

Dam, bro! anything u touch turns to resin xD

Respect

DeoXy

Thanks for the kind words! The power kush deff. Is a new fav. Of mine.. can't wait till they both finish so I can taste 'em, suspense is killer.. especially when they r this frosty and dense with still a few weeks to go.. let alone reek of rotten fruits/grape fruit other has a smell I cant describe... almost like skunky ass cheese lol...

Ill keep updating this thread as they progress and my final thoughts once they r done!

DeoXy

lol it's an addiction ;)... I got them as freebies (5 fem. seeds) thanks gypsy!, I believe they are pretty cheap in price @ the bou.,

went to the indoor grow store(good 1hr away) only to find out they r FINALLY expanding to like 4x their current size which will mean hell of a lot more of a selection lol, picked up some BloomBastic(organic based nutrient additive) by ATAMI.. needed a heavy duty end of flower phase booster.. stuff was like $30 a little bottle.. read pretty good reviews can't wait to try it out!, only thing I've been missing in my feed this past week, its used the last 4-6 weeks of flower and ripening stage... 0-20-21.

Latest posts

Latest posts