What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 plants 1 pound

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
good luck mang!
I know you're capable, though you're throwin me here with the size of your plants.
I'm sure you'll be hittin them with something to pump out more budsites than usual.

Looking at the plants, I can see (in O's) the potential for 5 on one, 3 on the other, but i'm still having trouble with seeing a lb coming out of those two.

how you seeing the split turn out?

best of luck bro

littlebud

haps my friend you have watched me make goals over the years that many said i could not......i have plenty of half pound plants on ic mag my friend keep watching...and yes my friend one of the plants in the thread was 8 oz and the other was 7 1/2 oz
Haps said:
It is good to have goals, you will not make this one, but you can if you learn from each grow. And before you object, I did look at some pics of the last although not 47 pages worth. That was not a half pound plant that I saw, a nice plant, but not that weight. This is a half pound plant.
H

Last edited:

littlebud

man i think everybody in this thread knows me under a different nic lol...o well whats in a name...plenty of fabulous kali-mist shots to come she is going to be my focus and deserves to be a super star for you all to drool over lol...peace

and what is this a half pound sdibl

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That SD is very impressive.

Now, looking at the branching you have on your new plants at the stage they are now, there is no way you are going to make the weight you think. Especially plant #2.
Aint gonna happen, IMO.

Best of luck though!

rooted

fuck there truly are more haters on IC than positive contributions

a simple "nice plants, good luck!" would be more appropriate

i know how sativas explode, looking forward to seeing the mist :)

stay safe

littlebud

i love you all brothers and sisters of cannabis...i mite not hit my mark but my kali-mist will blow your minds...peace...boy that 50 post crap is a pain in the ass

little bud! I could give a shit of estimated yields. Fucking show em who's boss :D Those SD are making me drool, one day I will have those beans, one day. Dont worry, people like to be assholes, I guess the only way to teach a lesson is to prove them wrong, and make them drool over your achievement :p If you say you've done it before, why not hit you with benefit of the doubt? Its more successful to be proactive. I wanna see those babies with HP's on em :D Keep on postin.

J

Jack Crevalle

If I put my mind to pulling 16 ounces indoor at that size, no matter how I try I won't make 8 ounces... There is no way those will yield 16 each JMO

i'mbacc

Im really pulling up a seat becuase this is some serious shyt I need to see. Please keep da pics updated I want to get visuals of this here. Grow hard man! :smoweed:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
LB - I meant no disrespect, I just differ with your evaluation. If the plants were not already in bloom, who knows what you could pull, not I. But the one on the right in your pic is not gonna pull it's weight to fulfill your equation. It is only by trying, and learning from our efforts that we learn to achieve our goals. Good luck.
H

DonChron

THAT FUCKING SOUR DIES IS INCREDIBLE DUDE..had to emphasize with the caps lock
dont doubt littlebud (or his other handles) lookin good dude

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
With such extreme goals, Surely anyone with experience will not dought, They will know without a doubt his goals are far from reality!

Its not about hating its about keeping it real.

Not one of these were half pound plants, The larges one of these 3 was just over 6 oz , The buds were dense too!

GL with your extremely high goal. Even if there is no chance of you hitting it!

Last edited:

littlebud

lol well im glad i have people certain that i can not do it...i love teaching people who think because they cant do it that i cant..the reality...let me assure you that you dont grow like me so dont compare what you do to what i do...nice looking plants by the way...more to come....peace and again the people who keep saying one pound each it is 1 pound with the two not one...and hell anything over 6 oz on each and i will be happy and if i dont hit one pound off of the two plants this run i will next run...i promise

Last edited: