What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 plants 1 pound

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
littlebud said:
did any of you look at the sour diesel ibl thread where everybody talked the same trash and i shut them all up...i can understand that you think you are aware of my ability and think you know how i should grow but please just watch
Yup i am hear to watch. And if you can pull that off i am also here to learn.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
littlebud said:
did any of you look at the sour diesel ibl thread where everybody talked the same trash and i shut them all up...i can understand that you think you are aware of my ability and think you know how i should grow but please just watch

man with 1600 watt you can reach for sure your goal.... but you can't tell me this is a good plant for 1600 watt... you can do way better (IMO!!!!!)

anyhow good luck bro!! i'll be glad to be wrong!

littlebud

and thats two of a dozen by the way...i will make believers of you before its done...but any way enough negetave spin...you doubt i understand enough said...watch the fun

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
littlebud said:
and thats two of a dozen by the way...i will make believers of you before its done...but any way enough negetave spin...you doubt i understand enough said...watch the fun

yeah man, i'll take a seat... but you'll have to give me a taste of the finished product, just to be able to make an onest judgment :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

littlebud

JUST READ AND LOOK AT THE SD IBL THREAD WITH DAY BY DAY PIC DISPLAY....the pic of the chemdog d bx2 is not what i am growing...i am growing a sativa that i have grown for 6 years

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
littlebud said:
JUST READ AND LOOK AT THE SD IBL THREAD WITH DAY BY DAY PIC DISPLAY....the pic of the chemdog d bx2 is not what i am growing...i am growing a sativa that i have grown for 6 years

man i was just kidding the post before... to relax things.... i belive you and i just wanted to make a joke...

Sirius

littlebud said:

Oh, its suscribed, all right... just saying that, if you'll get a half pound per plant, just imagine what you would have got if you had vegged longer and trained the plants to use the space more effectively. :D

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for a sativa, kali can yield.
ive seen yer grows and you got some skills broskie
for the size of em it looks like its gonna be tough.
but i dont doubt you broseph
ill be watching brosiah
CF

bambam

Dude will nail it. Loved your SD ibl and just got to see the ass end of your chem run! Kick em out like you know you can man. Wonder if you will be selling any waterfarms this time lol! Good times back on that SDibl grow!

BamBam

littlebud

everybody likes a good show...welcome to littlebuds world i dont grow like many...but i do ok and better than most when i try...im always high so im doing something rite lol

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
It is good to have goals, you will not make this one, but you can if you learn from each grow. And before you object, I did look at some pics of the last although not 47 pages worth. That was not a half pound plant that I saw, a nice plant, but not that weight. This is a half pound plant.
H

MedTokeRx

thats a nice plant in your last post. I have gotten half a pound of one plant in drip buckets, but mine were topped like crazy tho. hopefully u get your pound. good luck

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
man...alot of controversy over 1 thread :biglaugh:
Is Paris Hilton your rep? You sure know how to stir up the views and replies.

Best of luck to ya in your grow. No matter the weight, it sounds like you have some stabilized genes you like...That makes it look like an interesting enough grow to me :canabis:

:ying:

clowntown

Veteran
If it wasn't for the fact that the poster is who he is (not sure if it's OK to say), I'd say "bullshit, ain't gonna happen". But because I do, I don't know what to say... except that I'm really looking forward to this show.

Nice to run into you again, littlebud.