What's new

2,4kW cogr dtw, 8 strains #2

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like your medicine man,so many strains in there...you will be very happy in some time ;) I agree don't do a mono-grow,the variety of the smoke would be important to me.Maybe you could start some breeding in there if you can get some pollen from yourself or your friends.Anyhow let us know about the smoke after some cure
:wave:

G

growcodile

looking very good stony, nice plants and show :D

medicine man looks promising, i have to try it sometime soon ..

S

stony2

heyho

thanks for the kind words everybody ;)

because of the common interest, here's a pic of the medicine man, day 65. one of the strongest strains ive ever had, very good satisfying high/stone

bqos6qcv3v4leuxko.jpg

now i want to call your attention to the banning of Amnesia.Haze. he's a really nice guy and he has done nothing wrong. if you scroll through his posts you can see he has done nothing wrong (if you dont know german, jack it through google translate)

this is another case of arbitrary decision making by the mods in the german subforum, especially buddah. buddah has some sort of seed operation going with a guy i will not name at this point and for protection of his interests he will delete posts, threads, and ban users without warning

german sub users will have noticed that the thread "ein leben nach der burg" has disappeared. it didnt go into the right direction for his seed selling buddy, so buddah just deleted this 30+ page thread without warning. users who participated in that thread can testify that there was nothing wrong with this thread, nothing that would make it against the forum rules

if you do not like what is going on, write the mods!!!!!!!!!

write / pm Gypsy Nirvana

greetz
stony

S

stony2

okay

let's do a little recap, shall we

mandala #1:

bqq1xom95n1lva9cf.jpg

had some problems on hydro and developed deficiencies fast. above average tall with buds developing only at the top of the stems. average yield. high was good but nothing special. the smell of this pheno is amazing though. sweet with a caramelly note. i could smell this all day :)

8 miles high:

bqq230qftwm5b7tn3.jpg

all in all average. average height, average yield. buds are dense and high is good, but nothing that special. typical citrony indica smell with a note of hash

afghani delight:

bqq211g2yexdge7db.jpg

this is pretty much exactly bushmans genetics. looks exactly the same, smells exactly the same, high is pretty much the same also. a little above average height, dense nuggets but not that good of a yield (maybe slightly above average), good high but nothing special, and a fresh smell (conifer/menthol)

tiburon:

bqq23cj0idlmec34f.jpg

below average height & yield. VERY resinous. typical citrony indica smell with a little hash odor mixed into it. really quite a strong stone, though pleasant to smoke

L.A. confidential:

i took no pics since it was not pic-worthy. it's a small plant with a indica-like height but with the lanky build of a sativa. a very thin puny plant. i've never had powdery mildew before with 50+ strains, but this one had powdery mildew like crazy. yield from 4 plants was as much as one special berry.. and the special berry doesnt even yield as much as the hashberry. so one of the worst yielders i know. excellent uplifting high, not the strongest, but strong. nice smell, a mixture between the usual heavy hash smell and a sweet note. i will definitely not grow this again since there are other strains with excellent high but without the mentioned problems. honestly, the guy who selected this should be slapped, one of the worst phenos ever

rest of the strains coming soon

greetz
stony

S

stony2

the gloves i currently use make it real easy to get finger hash off of them.. so i got myself a little present

bqsakhxa25i8g25o6.jpg

it's approx. 1cm big.. from the harvest of 2 special berries

greetz
stony

S

stony2

today it's flowering day 70 and finally it's all finished

here we got another medicine man - the last :)

bqslpq4msqq7mt0h3.jpg

greetz
stony

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm happy for you mate! One more grow complete for you.Great!
Enjoy your herb and please let us know wich one you prefer,wich one with the better taste,to you,obviously :)

And just one more question,wich one had the biggest harvest and wich one the poorest?

S

stony2

hey buddy from the south :)

thanks, yep, harvested the last plants yesterday and the same day planted new clones. my back is sore and still have a little cleanup to do but new grow already running and it feels very good. you probably know how that goes ;)

ive already described most strains on the previous page and the rest is soon to follow, but for you, the la confidential had the least yield and the special berry by far the best - go for the regular hashberry though if you can, almost no difference between those two except that hashberry has even bigger yield

greetz
stony

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know what you mean :D I just finished to trim two plants yesterday.4 whole days to do it! and my fingers are happy that the trim is finished :D

Thans for the infos about your strains!I collect infos for the future,at now I can't grow anymore for a while...

enjoy your weed bro!Peace n' puffs :wave:

G

growcodile

looking very good to me ... great medicine (man) and yummy fingher hash :D

S

stony2

special berry:

bqyhh1je4oe0hbzmr.jpg

pretty much exactly like the other hashberry pheno except that it smells a little more like eukalyptus and has thinner buds. go for the other hashberry all the way, you'll get 30% more yield with no drawbacks
still, the special berry has great yield and it averaged 100g per plant

medicine man:

bqyhhr30iawioxogz.jpg

one of the best highs ive ever had in 50+ strains. very strong but not unpleasant.. actually a very statisfying stone imo. strong indica smell. stay very small but will still give good, average to above average yields

AK47 (indica pheno):

bqyiz5utr59lqdbmr.jpg

big beautiful but rather fluffy buds. still good to very good yield. a nice fruity but not noo intense smell and average to good high/stone

all in all this grow produced 1260g, by far the worst ive had on this setup, and although all strains were very nice to smoke, i was thouroughly disappointed by them - i've seen enough phenos which combine quality and quantity to know these were not selected properly. also some of them were very prone to diseases. but that's the risk you take when you try new stuff, so it's okay, and i will know which of this strains to grow again and which not

thanks to every one of you who gave feedback or reps, it was appreciated

i will probably do my next report in another subforum or somewhere else

greetz
stony

kbudz

great thread i have 2 of those tents just wanted to know what the outside temperature is when you run the 4 600w lights?

S

stony2

thanks kbudz

outside temps are 20-22° C. in the first week i only use 1200w, then in the 2nd week 1800w, alternating between lamps, and then in the 3rd week when i usually send them to 12/12 i start using the full 2400w

temps are not a problem, but you will need to let your plants get used to them

greetz
stony

C.Green

special berry:

edit: nevermind :D .. no use writing what i did

i will do my next report in another subforum or somewhere else

greetz
stony

Hey stony2

why do you report in another subforum or somewhere else?

I hope I see you on here.