What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:wave: Heya Jen! Great to see ya <hugz> :wave:

Yeah, I have to get used to veggin less and flowerin more. Some can be put right into flower as soon as they root, so depending on when you enter them into the cycle they can be flowered a week apart.

With a good strain I can take cuts and have them rooted in 2 weeks, then flower them out, saving all that germination/propogation/veggin time. With different strains and cuts taken at different times I can stagger the flowerin all month. Basically I just add the rooting time (usually 2 weeks) to the flower time of the strain, and can see the time saved. Swt#3 was taken at about 60 days (8 weeks), with 6 weeks veg=14 weeks not counting couple weeks germ time taking total growtime to 16 weeks. With clones I can harvest in 10 weeks (70 days). And I know exactly what I'll get as they're clones of the great moms that we've already partied on - no worries of losin half yer grow to males. (No offense guys). :pointlaug

Last edited:
G

:joint:

Trainwreck X Sweet Tooth #3 @ 4 days:

:joint:

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Looks good man. You have some rediculous strains. What are the white dots on some of them, deficency? Good luck bro!

G

:wave:

Milk overspray from PM attack last month. Right about that time I also tweaked nutes, PH drift a little too prolly. Those are so far in not gonna worry about it, gotta get the next cycle started.

:wave:

G

:wave: Mr. T - heya mesa, good to see ya browsin the tinkerer's lounge. Grab a cold one and find a seat, the show is about to start........ :lurk:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:yoinks: 1toke :yoinks: You have enough photos for a gallery show in NYC! Sheesh man, you gonna run the Overgrow the Amazon project this year?:biglaugh: They all look superb, the macros of the ECSD are jaw dropping droolicious! Looks like you're gonna have plenty of PHAT in your diet soon! :yummy:

G

:wave: Heya Mr. Greenjeans, babbabud. Godd to see ya guys, thanks, we all know where most of the strains came from... :pointlaug

Sometimes I think too many pics, but then something happens and I look up pics to find not enough of a certain angle or something. :pointlaug

So, boring as some weeks are and not much change in some, there is always something new going on in the grow to log. I like to flip back through to check my errors and progress. See ya in chat. :woohoo:

B

buzzed day

hello 1toke,speaking for myself i enjoy all the pics and thanks
peace

G

:wave: Heya buzzed day, thanks. Things are starting to get good now. :woohoo:

This week's update.
Clones up front, moms in the rear - veg cab.

Freshly rooted clones in recovery room

Flower Cab1

Sweet Tooth and ECSD @ 66 days

Wreck cross @ 11 days

Cappucinno @11 days

Johnny Blaze, AK47 and SAGE @ 11 days

Continued.......

Last edited: