What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:wave: Heya Dev - it was great to wake & bake with old friends and new alike. Tokin started Saturday night and continued on through Monday. Some amazing nugs were sampled and a good time had by all. We fired up the barby and did up steaks the first day, cheeseburgers the last day. No one went hungry. Personally I toked more than I have in the past month. :yoinks:

We had nicley cured Jack's Cleaner, SSH, Skush, OG Kush, Schrom, Wreck, Double Sour Diesel to name half of them. All a pleasure to sample, at one point I remember getting caught in the middle with a joint coming at me from both directions. Lost track of what I was smokin at that point, but no complaints! :woohoo:

See ya all next year! :woohoo:

B

buzzed day

hello 1 toke,everything looks grate as you already know,but just wanted to say so and i think you should have taken both joints and took a big hit off both at the same time lol.may have been real interesting taste.PEACE

G

:wave: Heya buzzed day, good to see ya stop by - we did have interesting flavors and buzzes goin all weekend. Shame we only do things like this once a year - wouldn't it be great to have all your grow buds livin close around you.

I'm humbled and honored by the friends that came to celebrate our fantastic harvest ventures, and truly honored with the gifts that were presented. We are proud to add to our current strain list such power hitters as SSH, skush, and double sour diesel. Thanks to all, U know who U are - the Tokes are greatful to have friends such as you. :respect: :respect: :respect:

The cloner filled up fast with Deepwreck, SSH, AK47 (x VBS).
The veg cabinet acquired a DSD v.2, Grape Kush, and skush - some great flavors I know will be a thrill to grow out and taste.

Gotta toss out a big thanks and much respect to Gypsy for providing us this platform to learn and meet with friends.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm proud to be given the chance to work with these fantastic genes:

Trainwreck
SAGE
Sweet Tooth #3
ECSD
Schrom
Cappuccino
Sour Saver
Johnny Blaze
Neville's Haze
AK47 x V.B.S.
Super Silver Haze
Skusk
Grape Kush
Double Sour Diesel
Deepwreck
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sadly, I lost...Killer Queen and Sensi Star earlier this year. :badday:

Gotta say it again - the IC family is the greatest gathering of growers in the world, and I'm truly humbled in your presence and proud as hell to be a part of it.

May yer bongs always be full and yer lighter within easy reach.
The Tokes

Last edited:
G

:wave: Guess it's been a while since an update, just the boring stage waiting for buds to start beefin up. Taking the idle time to tweak and adjust the cabinets.

The cloner is doing it's job, some AK47 and a DW rooted, a local grow bud dropped off more cuts, I took swt#3 and schrom cuts, and the SSH gifts are hangin in there. I drained the cloner, cleaned it and changed water. The Grape Kush gift is in the propogation cab with the GB test grow and Johnny Blaze sprouts. I selected the indica Blazes this time, and the hardiest lookin plants. Let's hope for females.

The main flower closet is starting to show promise, the Cappucinno and Sour Savers show their battle scars from their battle with PM throughout childhood and when I got them, but the colas seem to be adding weight and girth. They are about 8 weeks now, 4-6 feet tall. I should have topped them when I got them, they are tall lanky main cola plants with multiple smaller side nugs branches. Live and learn. The SAGE, well, it's bein SAGE - goin wild all over the place, not like the topped run I did previously. This is a test of topping yeild vs. just lettin it go into tree main colas.

The Flower/veg cab #2 is about 2 weeks in now and numerous bud sites are fillin in nice. Some top shots of the overall SOG, not even gonna try to label them - on the left is ECSD and SAGE, then AK47 and Swt#3, then Sour Savers and SAGEs scattered around the ends and corners. Way too many plants, next run will be vegged less, topped, and spaced better with added lighting.

Continued........

G

:joint: Finishing up with the mom veg cab, first the honored gifts of Skush and DSD v2, then the nice Galesburgh test grow and Johnny Blaze, then Wreck, Schrom and Cappucinno moms, and a choice SAGE.

That it for now - more as the nugs fill in and start the show.

See ya in chat. :woohoo:

G

hey 1toke, been a while :wave:

your stuff is looking good dude..thanks for postin it. :joint:

G

:wave: Thanks Jay - good to see ya bro. :joint:

The show is gonna start getting interesting now I think....

See ya in chat.... :woohoo:

G

:wave: I guess an update is way overdue, flower cab#1 is at 57 days, cab#2 is at 34 days. The smell is incredible but not a problem yet.

Continued with cab#2...............

G

:joint: Just for the record - this week update. One Sour Saver has amber trichs and growth has slowed, may have pushed water too soon because we had to cruise to Chicago for couple days and started flush before we left. Prolly rootrotted or close to it. Chop. :joint:

The others are still goin strong, still new growth in the nugs, poor girls had a stressed life, and in flower not much chance to recover 100% from the PM attacks as a young plant. These are about 60 days now - anytime.

Continued with cab#2

G

Flower cab#2 at 31 days. Pics are mislabelled days - stoner.

Will get pics of the gifts in the upgraded cloner, SSSDH, AK47, DeepWreck, Trainwreck, Schrom, SAGE, Swt#3, ECSD cuts rootin for the next run. Grape Kush, Skush, DSD v3, Trainwreck mom, Schrom mom, Cappucinno mom, SAGE mom, and ECSD mom veggin in cab#3.

That's it for now - see ya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Gettin organized for the next run, got pics of the upgraded 100 site cloner, thought as long as I have to get pics of the Trainwreck cuts to start a new grow, now's as good a time as any. Checked the dopescope on the cappucinno after speakin with her stepdad ( :pointlaug ) decided to see how far along she is.
As usual, click on the thumbnail for more detail....

And the wreck cuts to officially start the Trainwreck grow.

Had these left in the camera, the cappucinno yeilded 2 jars - the test toke test (enough testicles?) rated up there with me and won over the missus. Nice mixture of body and head. The moms are neatly tucked away in veg, the 2nd flower cab is at around 34 days.....pics are dated wrong.

that's it for now - see ya in chat! :woohoo:

Last edited:

Devilock

Great stuff 1toke. Stepdad haha. Did ya take enough pics or what. lol j/k. Love the dope scope. You think the caps a keeper? Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

:wave: Heya Dev - good to see ya homie - yer girls are about done with their run I think.

Too early to say on the capp yet - she's in cure, we'll see. The missus likes it - way to sleepy for me, would make a good insomnia med I'm thinkin. As for determining a keeper, one strike against her for being too finicky and weak in the hardiness area. Helluva battle with PM, a risk to the grow as a whole IMO, but a good opportunity to experiment with PM deterrents and eliminators.

As for the toke experience, it's pleasant enough, the high comes on fast in the head first, followed somewhat slower by the fairly potent body stone. My Trainwreck, SAGE and Swt#3 are the bars for keepers, atm the capp comes in just under the Swt#3 in all apects except the body stone. We'll have a better idea as she cures, these observations are formed from tokin the intitial predry before curing. To be fair, a full run of the clones vegged to about 8" and finished without stress will tell the story.

G

:joint: This week update, the SAGEs are at day 66, everything else is at day 39. The cloner has been cycled for the next run, potted some DW, couple AK47 and couple SSSDH, and filled the sections for wreck, ecsd, swt#3, schrom & dw. Pics are dated in error, should be 39 days.

All the SAGEs are in the cab2 now at day 66 but that's another pic spread. Cab1 is at day 39:

The Skush, DSD, Blazes are veggin, about a week now.

Continued.....

Last edited:
G

:joint: And the Moms are tucked away in their cabinet.

Think that's it for now - next update on SAGE harvest - got a Cappucinno and couple Sour Savers into cure - see ya in chat. :woohoo:

G

damn you got a factory going on over there !!! giterdone bro!! . i mean got vines going on!! i love it !

G

:wave: Heya SunSim! Good to see ya - thanks fer the kind words. :wave:

Perpetual is a little different way of growin for me. I do like eliminating the germinating stages that always seem to take so long in a grow. Once you've got your moms chosen, set up and comfy to give you cut cycles things speed up a lot, gotta stay on yer toes. Two flower cabs help a lot too, you know I'll never give up the sativas - and it's nice to have a tall sativa flower space - atm ten sages are having their own little party at 66 days now. That frees up the 2nd cab for indicas and faster finishers, with varying shelf height choices for different strain sizes and finishing times. I can select a plant to harvest every month, and now that I've pretty much got the clonings scheduled I should be able to time things to our goal of harvesting a few choice nugs every week. Love the smell of a plant always in finishing stages - perpetual incense! :pointlaug

And none of it would be possible without the great family here that has mentored and guided each and every grow, not to mention the awesome gifts bestowed on us. I'm really happy with the strain list this year, and and god willin & the creek don't rise should be able to maintain a comfortable stash.
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
1. Trainwreck
2. S.A.G.E. (made beans)
3. Sweet Tooth #3 (made beans)
4. Neville's Haze (made beans - F5 atm)
5. Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
6. East Coast Sour Diesel
7. Schrom
8. Double Sour Diesel
9. Skush
10. Grape Kush
11. Cappucinno
12. Sour Saver
13. AK47 x Very Berry Surprise
14. Deepwreck
15. Johnny Blaze (made beans)
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
See ya in chat. :woohoo:

G

:joint: Tried to take a few macro shots after lights out, not very good results. Will try again tomorrow with lights on. Pics should be labelled 39 days.

See ya in chat...... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Jenna

Nice 1toke! How do you like the perpetual? So you put clones in veg for a month, then move them into flower? I gotta try Trainwreck one of these days! Your plants are lookin incredible as always.. have a gooder

Latest posts

Latest posts