What's new

1st U.S. Marijuana Cafe opens in Portland Ore.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They had to find a way to get the meds to the patients. Dispensary's are illegal in Oregon. When I lived there you could get just about anything trading with other Patients. This is how they are getting through the loop hole. They don't charge for the meds they charge a fee for there membership. In my case I don't smoke much so I may go through 3 grams in a month 25$ for 3 grams seems good to me. On the other and we have the heavy user there getting a very good deal here they could smoke 2oz in a month. I like Oregon's program more then Ca. I lived there for many years and had all the meds I could ever want. Here in Ca if You dont grow getting your meds is a pita with no cash. I will be going back as soon as this fu economy ever gets better.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
It sounds as if almost all is donated, so it probably varies from dank to schwag?
I know for a fact they'll have some dank for a day or so real soon lol

Looking forward to checkin it out ;)

I hear ya about the economy. Very few jobs here east of so cal. Unemployment here is around 15%. The unemployment office looks like the DMV. We keep digging ourselves deeper into debt with these never ending crusades in the middle east. We need to get our shit together before we belong to China.

Sorry if this was mis info but i used quotes from a news article i saw on Friday. In fact i saw two different news stories on this. At least it got some coverage and may help the cause. I did live in Portland (Lake Oswego) in the early 80s when i was a senior in HS. Portland is a cool city with many cool people. And dont forget the good magic mushrooms, free for the picking.

T

TroubleGuy

yeah, not your fault journey, totallty the media's fault for not checking their facts. :joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like Oregon they have the most usable ammount you can have on hand then any other state 24oz. What state can beat that?

B

bordercollie

washington... i can have 3 pounds. 1.5 for me and 1.5 for the person i provide care for.

good for portland...
but im a membber of NASWIPP (niggas against smokin weed in public places)SO YOU WONT CATCH MY HAPPY AZZ ANYWHERE NEAR IT.

In washington you can have 24oz i belive, a couple guys tried to open up a cafe like this a little north of seattle, but they were rejected unfortunatly