What's new

1st timer. 250W metal halide closet...any tips?

noob33

those pics were taken right before i watered her, so she looked a little droopy. im gonna take some new ones later today...without the hps lamp....so you can get a good look at her.

noob33

new pics

new pics

i had my dates confused. i started flowering on april 14th, which makes today the 25th day of flowering.

this plant came seed, from a bag that i was told was "california kush". it could be OG kush, bubba kush, cali kush, or none of the above....who knows....who cares. it was really good, whatever it was. anyway, i read that flowering time for OG kush is 55 days. ill use that as a guideline....which means that i should be finishing up in about a month.

question......when should i stop with the nutes? im currently using foxfarm big bloom, and weaning off of the foxfarm grow big. also, am i supposed to flush near as im nearing the end of flowering? any advice would be appreciated.

in the meantime.....here are some new pics withOUT the hps lamp

i love this shot. the "true" top is all the way to the left of the image

about 25 tops off of one plant. LST all the way

noob33

i couldnt resist the urge so i picked a small bud off the bottom of the plant. i steam dried it in the microwave and fired it up in a nice clean bowl. i must say, it was pretty potent. the only thing is that it gave me a headache afterwards. im gonna chalk this up to the quick dry and the lack of flushing.

i went in for a look with my 20X zoom video camera....from what i can tell, most of the trichs are still clear. it is very difficult to tell though. i can say for a fact that there arent any amber ones yet, so.....im guessing its not ready yet. i fed and watered her.....possibly for the final time with nutrients. she should be ready for water again in 3 days....which would be day 45. im thinking this is a 60 day plant.....so this last feeding might have been her last.

im looking for more of an "up" high than a "plant you in your couch" high. its smoked pretty well yesterday, so id say that 2 and 1/2 more weeks should do it

anyway, im at day 42 of flowering. these pics are from 3 days ago

noob33

Day 50 of flowering

Day 50 of flowering

for anyone left that is interested.....

i started the flush 3 days ago. im going to chop her in 13 days. not to shabby for a first timer, huh?

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up NooB????????Lookin great for ur first grow...Congrats on the soon-to-be harvest. They look very nice...what was the strain again??Anyhow, I hope u learned from this grow so the next one can be better, and so on and so forth!!!LOLKeep it up dude, Ill see u later...Peace..glad u stuck it out till the end

- Z