What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time grow! LED + CFL

smokefrogg

Veteran
Nice dude! I was actually just looking at your thread lol. Here's a pic of the room for ya

Here's the link to the rest of my album!
My 1st grow album!

ooooh, thank you! love seeing how you chose to lay it out, you got a great sized room to work with there

would you buy more glowpanels in the future? how do you feel it is in comparison to the ufo style?

D

DuhBlec

would you buy more glowpanels in the future? how do you feel it is in comparison to the ufo style?

The plants have always favored the UFO's from the get go, always leaning in their direction. I'd say they may not be as penetrating as the glowpanel however.. If I add anything in the future it will be one of the higher end LED systems like a lumigrow and maybe use the UFO's and glowpanels vertically as sidelighting.. I am impressed with what I've seen from these lights so far! There are a lot of negative reviews of the UFO's out there, but my plants are coming along quite nicely!

smokefrogg

Veteran
dude they are looking really great so far, can't wait to see the calyxes bulge and the sugar coated goodness to drench them all!

lumigrow equipment looks real nice, far from my wallet at the moment haha...thanks again for posting your info here about these lights, there is a lot of bashing but you seem to be kicking ass with the budget leds right now =)

D

DuhBlec

Oh and can anyone help me out with this one? This is happening on the lowest bud site.. Searched around and can't find much, are these fertilized hairs? Thanks!

D

DuhBlec

Here's the current stash... hopefully will last me till harvest time, quiet in here! :watchplant:

IMG_1147.jpg

C

CFL_Grow

Nice man they are putting on some weight now ! Your stash looks killer too. I've never even smoked any good buds before. Commercial brick.. all i can get. I told my girl if this work we are getting STONED. haha.

jjs

Dam Duh your plants are going awesome man , some really nice shots on day 27 , I am currently on day 14 and im excited like a kid in a candy shop lol , Ive added some pics , go strong dudes!

Attachments

• photo 52.jpg
    photo 52.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 53.jpg
    photo 53.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 10
D

DuhBlec

Nice man they are putting on some weight now ! Your stash looks killer too. I've never even smoked any good buds before. Commercial brick.. all i can get. I told my girl if this work we are getting STONED. haha.

thanks dude! I totally feel your pain.. I lived in Oklahoma for the past 7 years and found good nugs only rarely.. Smoked lots of brick weed back there.. you guys are gonna get REAL stoned!!

D

DuhBlec

Dam Duh your plants are going awesome man , some really nice shots on day 27 , I am currently on day 14 and im excited like a kid in a candy shop lol , Ive added some pics , go strong dudes!

Appreciate it j, your plants are looking really good! Probably gonna get a decent yield out of her. This shits so much fun.. I think I've created a weed growing monster.. :smokeit:

smoke on!
~peace~

Herodias

These photos belong in HT for sure. What sort of camera do you have, DB? I have an old Nikon that overexposes everything.

Nice job on your bounty. Plants look beautiful.

jjs

Some more shots with my new digital camera :tiphat:

Attachments

• SAM_0042.jpg
    SAM_0042.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0035.jpg
    SAM_0035.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_0036.jpg
    SAM_0036.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0048.jpg
    SAM_0048.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 7

jjs

G'day guys just thought id pop in and share some shots of the bubblicious , this is week 4 grow you good thing! Later good peeps!

:gday:

Attachments

• SAM_0134.jpg
    SAM_0134.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0140.jpg
    SAM_0140.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0137.jpg
    SAM_0137.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_0138.jpg
    SAM_0138.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
D

DuhBlec

what up all! sorry about the delay have been having internet woes out here in the jungle.. Had one plant hermi on me due to some light leakage I think. Got it out quick and corrected the problem.. Other than that and some over fert everything is good!

@Zeltar thanks dude! thanks for stopping by..
@jjs looking beautiful man! keep up the good work!

Here's a few pics from today..

gsmoked

Fast Bud Sweet Seeds

Fast Bud Sweet Seeds

Nice work mate what strain is it here is a fast bud from sweet seeds :) i started outside then moved it when started to flower :) im not sure how long this has as i was too busy looking after my other plants , have a 300 red cfl a 6 23 cfl side lights not sure how much longer to give her any ideas ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts