What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time grow! LED + CFL

gsmoked

anyone know what flowering nute to use 4 my autoblueberry been uising light tomato feed n p k 2 - 2 6 but friend suggesting hitting em with a flowering nute which i am but what one is best as there sensitive to nutes thanks :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
the autopart gets rid of some of the sensitivity but not all. depending on if ur soil or hydro the answer would be different and what is available to? u near a hydro store? or going too a homedepot type of place? hows ur plant lookin does it look like it wants somthing or is it happy ?with auto less is more they realy dont need much and if urs is lookin good i keep givin it the tomato feed 2-2-6 aint horrible but if ur lookin for a flower fert look for somthing with a low N and higher p and k it should say bloom or flower on the bottle theres many types out there. botanicare is great also look at fox farm and i hear alot about tiger bloom. do a search and pick one out goodluck maybe look into a bloom booster like big bud that shit works wonders how far along is the plant since its an auto just be careful aint no recovery time to come out of shock just loss of yield. i grew an autobb and it was good i think it was lowlifes finished at 2.5 ft and 34 grams 8wks from seed exactly i tossed the rest of em outside at 4 in and gotta go check em soon in a few weeks i think i had a nice spot hpoe they there still best of luck let us know what u get
stone

gsmoked

thanks for that stone been a big help there , i might try some organic big bloom or whatever it called next time , so u saying keep what im using it seems to be doing fine just need my buds to fatten up , only problem i have is heat i need a carbon filter as tight ion budget gotta wait to buy one . im thinking mine are going to take more than 3 weeks as thats how long spose to be 10 weeks :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice bro like i said i wouldnt change nething they look happy. im sur they will fatten up for u when u get ur temps down. i had a some heat issues and leaving the door open helped alittle i got central air and cranked it up a notch but ur def gonna want to look into a canfanfilter combo. mine is rigged to suck all the hot air right out of the tent through the filter into the room with 0 scent u can stand next to my tent even when its open and smell nuthin negative pressure is key my temps dont get above 83 now. only downside is that the tent is no longer "sealed" so co2 is not an option. thats is definately whats stoppin me from hittin my goal of 1g per watt .84 not bad though. i just ordered another tent 48x48x80. i love the summer but cant wait to plugg in my 1000w magnum and throw the pk under her. organic big bloom is good stuff nice choice its a tossup wheter i would bother to use it here you plants look so nice and green why fuck with it especially so close to being done. yours look like the have a ways to go but they should start packin on some weight soon i would say you got atleast 2-3 weeks left i would start checkin trics in 2 weeks and then if close flush the hell out of em so they use up the rest of the nutes it has stored and tastes great. so more like 3-4wks i would say . later the better imo with these if taken early potency just isnt there.
heres a few shots of my auto bbs.

which autobb you runnin right now?
peace stone

gsmoked

Stoney very nice mate loving the pics mmmmmm sweet , i have let the tent open and has helped alot nowhere near as hot as before . I actually ordered a small bottle of bio bizz but as u say my plants look healthy so why change it , so not too sure about giving my ladys this :S , was meaning to ask whats the best way to flush as my first grow :D
These are Feminised auto bb from Dutch Passion

jjs

Hey guys wow some impressive shots gsmoked and stoney ,And Duh your plants are doing pretty awesome dude.

My green lady is doing well , convinced i'll be tying her down in a few weeks , take care dudes and happy growing!

:gday:

Attachments

• photo 40.jpg
    photo 40.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 41.jpg
    photo 41.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 43.jpg
    photo 43.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 44.jpg
    photo 44.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 11

gsmoked

thanks man i just been told by someone that my buds look shit and my lights arent close enough hmmm even thou i have leaF curl from heat problems only just sorte them out but with cfls makes the plants stretch im sure , and jjs wow lovely looking plant what strain is it ?

jjs

thanks man i just been told by someone that my buds look shit and my lights arent close enough hmmm even thou i have leaF curl from heat problems only just sorte them out but with cfls makes the plants stretch im sure , and jjs wow lovely looking plant what strain is it ?

Hey champ .I had a look at your buds and they seem fine to me dude ,go with your judgment sometimes it's the best , we are all here to help though, when you have too many people giving you opinions it can be confusing.

I am growing Nirvana's bubblicious and using 400w hps and boy im getting the results into day 10 of flowering.

Well guys have a good one and grow you good thing!

:gday:

D

DuhBlec

What up all! Everybody's plants are lookin' dope! Thanks for all the posts and pics, internet's been out for a while just came on this morning.. I got my DH in and my RH is sticking around 48% to 55%

Day 22:

~peaceasy~

gsmoked

what lights you got there i had a 13w led but im selling i want a stronger one to ad to my lights, it as i have 6 23 w cfl and one red lumin 300 watt cfl :)

D

DuhBlec

what lights you got there i had a 13w led but im selling i want a stronger one to ad to my lights, it as i have 6 23 w cfl and one red lumin 300 watt cfl :)

Here's my setup:

2 x 90w Quad Band UFO /w satellite attachment
2 x Glowpanel45
8 x 26w 2700k CFL's
Sunpentown Mini Dehumidifier
an intake fan/outtake fan
Tower fan for circulation
used 2 mil mylar and white paint

I'm impressed with the glowpanels for supplemental lighting so you may wanna look into one of those!

smokefrogg

Veteran
.....2 x Glowpanel45.....

I'm impressed with the glowpanels for supplemental lighting so you may wanna look into one of those!

i had just received a sunshine systems glowpanel 45 led in the mail yesterday

got it hooked up hanging off of a 250watt hps for supplemental lighting yesterday like 15 minutes before lights out time and WOW is that thing bright!

the leds to me are huge! i have one of the cheap-o ebay ledwarehouse panels, the glowpanel completely blows it away, definitely in for another glowpanel once the cfls in my baby veg cabinet die over time

duhblec, do you have any pics of your grow? curious how you have the lighting situated, mine is in my journal

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts