What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary 1st time coco auto DTW & salts on FCE3000

PCBuds

Thanks on the kindness bro, but its a long way to that excellent job.

Peace :tiphat:

I always settle for good enough.
It's at least 10 times further to an excellent job. 😁

I think that my current plant is good enough.

IMG_20220531_145816.jpg

I did use about 10 times as much LITFA with this plant though, and that's stuff is expensive. lol

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Ok bro ,
so let' s stop the ass licking thing ,
you did shit , big shit !
i remember you first grow , and it was way better ...
all you do now is Mamuth shit !

:poop:

just continue in your bad way bro !

:biggrin:
I knew it, you fuckers :D

Thanks bro

Sampas92

Just newbin
So a few hours after my last update the power went down roughfly 2 hours. Tent was starting to get condensated plants a bit wet but not extreme, i fixed things.
But, in the runt i saw that brown discolorstion of too much humidity at the end of the day and, even tho 2 days ago they got neem oil, i sprayed with Ekisan that is aminoacids, also Algamic, Botryprot and Oidiumprot, minimum quantities
20220601_034727.jpg 20220601_034804.jpg
Its on a good time because after my last blend with added mg, they jumped quite a big at naked eye, tho the Suped discolorated a bit on the middle leafs, the Amnesia purpled a bit, and the Skunk got a paller top. So either i drop mg a bit or raise ca a bit, i think(?). Also the the last batch is at a ec of around 1.45 and the prior to that one at 1.56, they all droped the run off ec by .15 to .2 with this last batch, less trichs on leafs in all and less smell also, also less heat compared to last days

Super, she doesnt need any help with detucking, she is branchy by herself, and i think i got a 10 leaf on her top
20220601_013052.jpg
20220601_013307.jpg
20220601_013345.jpg

Amnesia, i like a lot of this girl, i helped her a bit on detucking herself
20220601_014532.jpg
20220601_014845.jpg
20220601_015132.jpg
20220601_015048.jpg
20220601_015019.jpg

Sampas92

Just newbin
Skunk, so few trichs on leafs its not even worthing picture them, tho im not the biggest guy and dont have the biggest, thats big and my hand is widespread, if i could make those leafs go up it would be a nice view tho
20220601_020302.jpg
20220601_020320.jpg
20220601_020516.jpg

The Speed one, that one dont deserve pics, roots not that developed, i almost want to throw her out, but im thinking on making side recipes to see if they work or not because im not seeing this thing go nowhere, so much so that i put her in the corner and get the bigger ones at the middle for more light, wich by the way, didnt budge since the beggining of the grow and believe it or not they are corresponding exactly to the guidelines of Mars, but sooner, because i think they are not pre flowering and not that close and that guideline is at 75% at the distance that at this growth rate will take 1 or 2 days, me like it
20220601_033911.jpg

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 26, still bafled how much they grow everyday and they are not their best.
They seem better today than yesterday (taller so with stronger lighting) after the foliar tho
20220601_215554.jpg
20220601_215604.jpg

I think they are closer to start stretching, so the next batch will be pre flower oriented if after i add a pinch of calnit to this already made one, and see how they look tomorrow and since they seem to want to take off i lst them
20220601_082908.jpg

In comparision to previous grows, way way way easier to bend them. First i never got a main stem that thick at this stage, much less meaty, meaty, juicy, smelly, hard but not that hard of a old plant, that hard kinda of a new stem, with that softness that you almost feel water, i even press a bit too much on the Amnesia and broke her skin, but something smal but i could hear and see the bubbles coming of the wound, amazing, i almost want it to not close to see if she saps out and see if she is tasty like Kali was, maybe a deeper cirurgicall cut.
I left the light at same distance and they went from a 39~35cm distance to around 45 and they still got 2 hours to take on it, so i will see how they react before lights out and also turned the previous main top further away the center of the light providing more to the branches and follow them
20220601_231213.jpg
20220601_225317.jpg
20220601_223415.jpg

Btw the Amnesia roots decided to say hello, for all tastes, white fuzzy, white not fuzzy, kinda greeny even tho its not her pot that i feel the most full, even tho their leafsbare not that small either, i reakly like this girl, even if not the biggest or branchier, seems more elegant
20220601_225515.jpg

20220601_225543.jpg

Since im experimenting things i think im going to add greatwhite or something similar to the runt. I dont have any feelings for her, neither hopes, so i think im going with it..why not sacrifice her for the sake of me doing the shit i want without remorse? :D
20220601_231448.jpg
20220601_231459.jpg

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 27
I end up making the same batch of feed like before but with a bit less of mg but at a higher ec (1.6) since i only water once per day and in the last 2 days the run off ec droped fast.
Today after yesterday adding a bit more o calnit to the previoua mix, they look just a tiny bit better and since i didnt make the new batch pre flower oriented or didnt raise the ca i kinda regret it so i decided if they tomorrow with this new batch look the same or worst i will make a new one again either pre flower oriented or the same but with more ca.
Also i got my first 11 finger leaf on yhe Super
20220602_193204.jpg
20220602_193158.jpg
20220602_193211.jpg

I dont see the runt worst for now after the added Greatwhite yesterday.

PCBuds

I don't know if you are keeping track of your PH of the runoff, but I think you should at least check it and note it.

Soon your plants will be taking up P and your PH will start rising.

You taught me this,..

So did exploziv.
He taught you then you told me.

f-e has noticed the rise in Ph during flower as well.

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Hows the environment man? Can you take leaf surface temp?
The environment lights on now that the weather cooler sits around 25~26c and 65 to 70%rh, lights off temps usually remain at 22.5~23 and the rh around, if i let the room fully open.

I cant controll coolness or dryness for now, dehuey still the top priority. I now added a second clip on fan and the extract is always on at the lowest it can without filter, "strong" negative pressure. No filter but i was about to put it when they were producing more trichs and smelling more, now i wonder, were they a sign of healthyness or stress?Both?

No i never bought any gun but i was tempted too very times because they cheap, now that im thinking about it, i remember how root temp affects the plants and how they usually (i guess) are the same or similar, so run off tell me it, and usually is 2c under. What do you think of my logic?

Btw, the weather gives me around 65%, i raise easy to 70, and still at that rh, today they got their pots dry, i read that in canna cocopeat some dryness is good to stimulate roots, but i feel, without never growing like this, that they would like to get 1 or 2 plus feedings.
I don't know if you are keeping track of your PH of the runoff, but I think you should at least check it and note it.

Soon your plants will be taking up P and your PH will start rising.

You taught me this,..

So did exploziv.
He taught you then you told me.

f-e has noticed the rise in Ph during flower as well.
Yes i am buds, ec and ph, everyday.
Just watching and like suggested, the same starting point and let them adjust.
When before they get it to 6, now it resides on 5.8 again, one at 5.9 and the runt at 6.2, today i didnt watered her cause still heavy, not caring, want to see how its going to be after the mycos.
For instance, i raised the ec now because in the last 2 days it droped at run off .2~.3, so thats pretty self explanatory why i did it, and how they look too.
Dunno, but they are the best plants i ever grown in all aspects, i bend all of them, easy, btw, no silicon in my feed, they look full, thick, meaty, strong, and still i see they could be way better, so either im feeding wrong or doing shit with make the mixes, or environmentally wrong, or a mix of both, or maybe i just need to ec up like some seem to like under leds, wich btw they got their first day at 75%, at this power i was flowering the previous grow, and since i bend them, it makes sence giving them more, even more now that they are settling themselves to start stretching (around 80 days plants advertised).

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Right now at 26c the rh sits at 65%, cant go higher, pics taken like that
But now i ask you guys, what are you talking soecifically? The leafs not being flat?
But i dont see them droopy, just the Skunk, when i talk them getting better is the ca.mg right because i see them vary while i feed them.
Also i think they have been underfed since the run off ec its lower than input

Last edited:

gizmo666

holy sherbert dude!
i go away for a few days and come back to see your plants looking this
superb i say
they have grown so much and gonna be a busy budding garden soon

Sampas92

Just newbin
Middle of day 28
Today im going to do some tests if i have the time, i wich i could do something different for more coverage and even watering.
20220604_034947.jpg

The Skunk yesterday got the same mix as the others but .15 plus ec, seems to like it, i notice her a bit less droopy, nothing major tho but the better sign is a more healthy shinny green and not that more opaque paller green, even tho the green is light, its a healthier one so i guess i did good. I guess its normal since she have more mass i guess
20220604_191755.jpg

The Amnesia after the second clip fan addition drooped a bit, dunno if because of it or because she is starting to beggining stretch and may be demanding something different, that added calnit in the previous mix make the new growth darker
20220604_191800.jpg

The Super, i notice her a bit slower, still growing everyday, but i dunno, seems a bit slower, may be environmental or like the Amnesia, lacking something nute wise
20220604_191758.jpg

Plus i got a problem in my hygro controller, is not turning off and on right. Something is fucked up in the sockets, ill open it up to see..maybe something similar to the digital and analog timers, dunno but at this stage is a bummer and im not confident in it, and it will be a week or more until i get a new one and im lacking money so i need to try to fix this one somehow

Today im going to make a fresh mix, pre flower oriented with raise K, Ca and Mg will be the same, and since the slunk got an ec around 1.8 and like it, and the others around 1.58 and like it too, ill aim to 1.7 for all. If meanwhile i get the auto watering running right ill need to lower it and check how the run off and them behave, plus im think im not going to spread them much more, im lacking space and in the end i think they will lack light, i still have the tsw3000 around if i want to add it :D

The Speed seems to be taking off after the Greatwhite, but since she was getting her leafs already a bit bigger, getting more light to produce more, and with the same age of the others im not sure if stretching or the Greatwhite did something, maybe a bit of both
20220604_191811.jpg

bibi40

Anyway great plants ,
but what the bad with them , about all this yellowing !
you did shit once again !

oh well i just see that's the sticky trap ;)