What's new

1st Grow: Nirvana White Widow and Bag Seed

jump117

Veteran
Hey TylerDurden I think that you gave up LST too early, especially Kali-Dream. I see no reason in holding them vertically. Put them horizontally and more flowers will have direct light.

hazy

Veteran
Just needed a little smoke to get me by till its time to harvest. I just cant bring myself to buy weed any more now that Ive had my own haha, just doesnt feel right ya know?

I dig what you're saying Ty. :muahaha:

You made some good choices in your first picks. Awesome fat buds.

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

Hey jump117 I totally agree with ya. I just had no idea how much one
plant could really stretch. I flowered when it was about a foot tall and had
no idea it would triple in height. Next time I grow stretchy plants I plan on
doing a ScROG to keep more buds exposed to the light. Ive definitely learned
alot from this first grow.

hazy :wave: always good to have ya drop by bro. Thanks for the
compliments and the good vibes :D

Onto a little update on the girls. The hashberry is starting to scare me, looks
like she might explode at any second :muahaha: her leaves are beginning to
yellow up a bit so I guess shes starting to use up all her nutrient stores. She
is such a beautiful plant and I find myself staring at her for long periods of
time. Her trichome production has ramped up a noticeable amount since Ive
been flushing her. The Kali-Dream is starting to ripen it looks like, more of her
hairs are turning red every day. She's slowed down some on her bud
production so I imagine shes going to start fattening up nicely. I found two
small areas with some white mold that looked like some white silk or spider
web :bashhead: I cut out the two places and checked all the buds on both
plants from top to bottom to make sure there wasnt any more and so far it
doesnt look like its anywhere else. I turned up my exhaust fan and put the
box fan on high and put a dessicant (some calcium chloride) in a bucket on
the floor to reduce the humidity in the room a bit. I also lowered the room
temp to around 70 so hopefully no more of that nasty stuff will show up. It
would suck to come this far just to have the crop ruined by mold. If anyone
has any other suggestions about how to prevent any mold from showing up
in the future Im all ears. I took some pictures of the girls yesterday so here
they are.

Group Shot

Hashberry

cola 1

cola 2

cola 3

Kali-Dream

cola 1

cola 2

cola 3

cola 4

cola 5

cola 6 (sorry for the strings in the way)

Mr. Durden :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wowo Tyler, Im super impressed with ur skillz bro!!! Great job with those girls, keep it up...Happy New Year too...Peace bro

- Z

hazy

Veteran
that HB looks like it's going to finish soon, but that KD doesn't look even close. How much longer for the KD?

jump117

Veteran
TylerDurden said:
... I just had no idea how much one plant could really stretch.
Hey TylerDurden Imo sativa will stretch until its death and this may take to 5mnth.
Your KD looks like not too close to finish. She may will grow more long time.
And your labour problems on hanging and watering her will grow too.
That's why I recomend you to lay your KD fox-tails horizontally now on heighth of indica buds.
I'm sure that we may bend them unil they are bendable with no harm to crops.
You've got a lot of empty light space to place them in suitable position.
About fixation I think you'd better make some carcass construction based on bucket instead of hanging.
That will allow you to move it for service easier.

T

TylerDurden

First off hello everyone :wave: and thanks for all the encouragement,
compliments, constructive criticism, and positive vibes :D It always puts a
smile on my face

Zeus thanks for takin the time to come by and check out how things
are going and for leaving the kind words :rasta:

Hey there hazy I totally agree with you, I think Im going to chop the
Hashberry in a week exactly. The anticipation is killing me :bashhead: LOL
Shes a frost monster! Im not too sure on how much longer the KD is going to
take but its definitely apparent shes going to go alot longer than I originally
thought. The plan atm is to feed her for at least one more week and then
maybe begin a 2 week flush with her. If at the end of this week of feeding
she looks like she could use a while longer though, then I guess Ill keep
letting her do her thing.

DonChron and BlueberryTerry welcome :wave: thanks for
joining the show and leaving the compliments. Feel free to stop by whenever
:smoke:

Whats up jump117? Good to have ya, about the KD taking longer to
finish, check out my answer to hazy. Im going to harvest the Hashberry in a
week and then Ill have more room to spread the KD out and I think Ill take
your suggestion then and lay her branches horizontally as much as I can and
drop the light a little. I was originally planning on building some kind of a
frame on the walls around the plants for support but I got lazy and a friend
came over one day and was manhandling the girls a bit and they started to
fall over. So, me being stoned and lazy, I decided to just tie them up as a
quick fix. Thanks for the suggestions and info, Im always lookin to learn more.

Its a pleasure to have ya drop by Core and thanks for the
compliments :D

Well seeing all the replies inspired me to take a few more pictures of the girls
today. I stuck a ruler in there next to some of the buds so yall can get an
idea of their actual size. Anyone want to guess on the yield from the two? I
dont think I have the experience to estimate their weight. Also the last
picture of the Kali-Dream is of the bud with a battle scar from the mold
invasion (the part of the bud I had to amputate to get rid of the small spot
of mold). Luckily its not all that bad and no signs of it spreading today. Ill
shut up now and post the pictures :muahaha: Hope everyone has a
wonderful day and :smoweed: Peace.

Kali-Dream

(This is the picture of the bud I had to cut a chunk out of to get rid of the
small mold problem)

Hashberry

T

TylerDurden

DonChron said:
forgot to tell you...you're makin my skills look like shit :spank:
lets trade grows...shall we? :rasta:

Yea man how we gonna do this, get a couple of U-Hauls or something
:laughing: Id kill to get my hands on some Chem Dog clones (or even one for
that matter) LOL. Sorry for not seeing your post before, I guess ya slipped it in
there while I was typing up my other post. I just got done catching up on your
grow man, Ill be droppin in from time to time if ya dont mind. Peace broseph.

One Love

Fat buds man! :canabis: Lovin it, looks like a good time to be Tyler haha. I think your logic is strong on cutting the HB and leaving the KD for a few more weeks. I imagine the KD will still fatten up a lot more, especially once it has all the breathing room to itself.
So, since this grow is winding down whats in store for the next run? I guess you still have a lot of new genetics to try out too?! My thread will go up this week, and I'll get you a snap of my WW lady as she's doing alright in flowering right now. So far I've got 3 of 5 c99xblueberry up and going. i will be starting 5 of the others this week, so things should get rolling soon.
Keep doing the good work man and here's hoping you get a substantial harvest!
:rasta:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TD! I finally made it here. Really, really nice plants. The kd looks like it will yield
well for you. Nice solid buds. I grew some hashberry a while back. They had nice fat
colas with as tight of buds as I've ever grown. I don't have a grinder and that stuff is
literally hard to break up. :) I manage somehow. I grew it prob 1 1/2 yrs ago and put
a ounce aside for myself which I didn't touch until about six months ago. The smoke
was good after cure but it's really good after a year cure. Now I'm down to the last
few nugs and am thinking about growing some more. :)
Nice thread, amazing first grow, keep it goin!
NS

Toob

man hashberry is packin on the weight. awsome grow ill keeeep my seat in the bleachers and roll another J haha

T

TylerDurden

One Love said:
Fat buds man! :canabis: Lovin it, looks like a good time to be Tyler haha. I think your logic is strong on cutting the HB and leaving the KD for a few more weeks. I imagine the KD will still fatten up a lot more, especially once it has all the breathing room to itself.
So, since this grow is winding down whats in store for the next run? I guess you still have a lot of new genetics to try out too?! My thread will go up this week, and I'll get you a snap of my WW lady as she's doing alright in flowering right now. So far I've got 3 of 5 c99xblueberry up and going. i will be starting 5 of the others this week, so things should get rolling soon.
Keep doing the good work man and here's hoping you get a substantial harvest!
:rasta:

Hey bro I think that KD is definitely gonna love having the closet to herself in a few days. Ive been thinking alot about what to run when these girls finish up lately. First thing on the agenda though is to build me a veg cab. Im still trying to decide if I should go with CFL's or maybe a 250w HPS or MH. After I get that finished I think Im probably gonna start up a few Sweet Tooth's and Blockheads and since I was lucky enough to get a clone from the KD Ill probably give her another go too and keep a clone of her as a mother if she turns out to my liking. Glad to hear you got a few of them c99xblueberry's up now, those should be pretty exciting :D Remember to hit me up with a link ASAP once you got the thread up and running, Ive been itchin to see how your girls have been doing :rasta: Thanks for the good wishes bro and I hope your grow starts up smoothly, take it easy man :smoke:

nuggetshiner said:
Hey TD! I finally made it here. Really, really nice plants. The kd looks like it will yield
well for you. Nice solid buds. I grew some hashberry a while back. They had nice fat
colas with as tight of buds as I've ever grown. I don't have a grinder and that stuff is
literally hard to break up. :) I manage somehow. I grew it prob 1 1/2 yrs ago and put
a ounce aside for myself which I didn't touch until about six months ago. The smoke
was good after cure but it's really good after a year cure. Now I'm down to the last
few nugs and am thinking about growing some more. :)
Nice thread, amazing first grow, keep it goin!
NS

Yo glad you could make it over to check out my closet of goodness nuggetshiner and thanks for the compliments :D I really like the Kali-Dream, her buds are just so beautiful especially with her crazy foxtail action :rasta: My Hashberry has rock solid buds too so from what you said, it looks like i might be investing in a grinder pretty soon :laughing: Were you thinking about growing more from seed or do you have a clone/mother laying around somewhere? I wish I had the luxury to let any of my buds cure for a year but thats why Im gonna turn this thing into a perpetual grow ASAP :smoke: Anyways bro, great to have you drop by the thread. Stay safe.

Toob said:
man hashberry is packin on the weight. awsome grow ill keeeep my seat in the bleachers and roll another J haha

Man its getting to cold to be outside on the bleachers, why dont ya come in and warm your feet by the fire... I mean grow light a little :laughing: Oh and bring that J with ya, Ill be rollin them non stop once this hashberry comes down :D Thanks for the kind words man, peace.

Well everyone, the Kali-Dream is starting to really stink now. She has such a complex smell, every time I sniff her I get a little hint of something Ive never smelled before. One smell that overpowers the rest now is a sweet strawberry scent. I hope this smell sticks with her through the rest of the grow and into the drying and curing process. The little popcorn nugs I took from the HB lost the piny rotting fruit smell once they dried out and took on a really delicious sweet fruity smell, not too overpowering but damn its good. Thats about all the news I got for today, I might try to get a few more pictures later this week but Ill probably wait until I harvest the HB so I have more room to maneuver. Hope everyone is enjoying their week, take it easy.

G

guest5703

aww look at you tellin me grow is so sweet when you've got these frosted monster colas over at your place!!! lol Dude great work! I'm sorry I haven't been here more often man, but I'll try to stick around for the finish, your ladies look perfecto!! PEACE

HydroFarmer

Sweet Looking Grow TD...:joint:

Yeah, man i am hoping for some real sweet smoke from that bagseed I have running right now. Sure makes for some sweet pics..just hope the smoke report is going to be just as exciting.

Your ladies are looking extra lovely. how much longer till the ole chop-chop??

Toob

nonstop hashberry J's and a warm seat, this is better then goin to a baseball game! i might be here for a while now haha