What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st Death From Cannabis...Was Almost Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

immaculate

I'll bet he thought he was gonna die. Dumb bastard laid on the bed for 2 days with his tongue hanging out and his eyes rolling around in different directions.

I put him out on the deck so he could run and take a piss. He took a piss laying on the deck.

ROFL

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny, still getting neg rep for this thread, yet so many have similar stories to tell.

In hind sight I should have come up with a better name I guess. Thought about having the thread deleted but thought it would fizzle out and go away on it's own... thanks mud! lol

wait wait. people are bad repping you over this thread. not cool. I'll give you some good rep to counter act that bullshit.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Get that Bruce Lee bullshit out of here. Read the article. A doctor that specializes in "cerebral edema from Nepalese hash ingestion." GTFOH!!!!!!LMAO Yeah guys, make sure you stay away from that toxic Nepalese hash...that Moroccan shit is good to go though! Stupid, stupid shit.

I mean, read this: The fucking idiot who penned that piece of shit can't even write.

..... 4,000 chemical compounds? Gasoline, turpentine, cannabinoids? That his "central nervous system could build up a sensitivity to?" My cerebral cortex is building up a sensitivity to this toxic retardation of logic and thought. "It's been documented to kill it's users"...What documents? I'm going to die of the aneurism I'll inevitably suffer if I continue to run that gauntlet of dogshit. (here's the piece of shit...be warned http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/death.html)

Panic attacks can be debilitating. I've had my worst ones when I wasn't high, but in the midst of an alcoholic binge. "Dude, I'm having a heart attack, dude I'm throwing up everywhere, dude I see elves marching outside."

Again, please don't run around telling people that cannabis almost killed you. It's extremely misleading. Your girlfriend and nurse of 25 years didn't discuss the symptoms and effects of panic attacks with you?

Here's a good song. To "remind" you.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fca-vivD5EY

Be easy! The same shit would have happened to me if I ate that much.

So funny!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Lemon, sugar and cinnamon are very traditional pancake toppings the world over, and goddamn delicious thank you very much!
Festivus, sounds like a rough experience, been there once or twice, but yeah, I really doubt death was really a risk, though I'm sure that's how it felt at the time ;)

Edibles are great when you get the dose right. All day fun playing in the snow or whatever.

In college we cooked a couple ounces of good river bank home-grown on some pizzas. I couldn't walk much less drive. Fucked up but not freaked out.

About 15 years later me and a girlfriend made some butter out of a grocery bag of trim and put them in brownies. I ate a shitload of those delicous brownies. I got way over the line and was freaking big time. The only time I had been that out of it was when I ate Syrian Rue seeds but the seeds were a piece of cake compared to this. I got in the tub and turned the water as hot as it would go to try to shock myself back into my body. The next day my tail was still between my legs and I tore down a jungle of a grow room. Oh well, they were from bag seed anyway. Anybody know how easy it is to clone a sea of green from bag seed?

I had a friend who did some baking and used buds rather than the trim we normally used. He ate two brownies and spent 8 hours on the floor having convulsions..........

O

organic_fanatic

Just gotta tell yourself, "Nobody has ever died from this, nobody has ever died from this."

Had a couple similar experiences, won't touch the edibles anymore lol.

mudvaynefan

I am sure there is some point at which people stop getting what they wanted. You did not almost die, nor did anyone who rolled around on the floor.It was not pleasant, but do you start some thread about how you almost died when you did not? I would submit, that you do not

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I got lucky when i moved in my first spot and a old dead head moved in next to me he was making butter one day i was over there and I thought i was a tough guy I was 17 or 18 so i guess this was 5 or 6 years ago now and he let me taste a lil butter well that wasnt good enough. I had to eat a monster table spoon. LOL all I remember was him walking me back next door and my girl sting me on the couch. I couldnt hold my head up and everything melted together and I woke up 2days later lol good times man that dude used to have the most killer cough I wish i was growing then. lol That was the highest I have ever ben the only thing that comes close is my first time smoking oil and seeing diamond tracers every where or when my boy and I split s couple grams of full melt I'll never eat hash again.

Tweetybird

I made some canna caps that are way too strong. Too one and went to the Starwars exhibit. I knew all the characters in costume were in costume, but it freaked me out. Really wasn't fun & I won't be doing that again.

immaculate

It's gotta be the concentration of the extraction, no? A few weeks ago I made a batch of brownies....almost 2oz of good trim to 1 lb of butter....i literally ate brownies every day for two weeks...i might still be high, i don't know, but it didn't kill me...and i blazed the whole way through...i'd eat brownies all day, all night, in the night when i couldn't sleep or was up awake, plus smoke bowls and bingers and j's and shit on top...i would eat brownies on nothing stomach and blaze...i knew the brownies were kicking in when i'd get into the city and everything would start going sideways...but that's the only way i can tolerate mass retardation.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get like that when I consume cannabis.. Its a way diferant high and takes much less to get there last 3x as long.. I dont eat anymore I just vap my oil...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
late as hell to this party but...what you are describing is called meditation. your breathing slows to an almost stop when you are asleep which is similar to a meditative state. you couldn't feel yourself manually breathing like you do whenever you consciously think about your breath and then you panicked.

sso

Veteran
LOL this is fucking funny.

been smoking pretty good lately, though a week or 2 smoking some lackluster but ok weed.

still i have been smoking for 20 years

and the only times ive gotten the whites, was right at the beginning.

some new yorkian dude smuggled a few oz regularily over to iceland,

and he used to be rather fond of dipping joints (of this fat heavy weed he called hydro. (it was near 20 years back..))

into honey oil (thc oil that looked like honey, hard till heated.)

now that shit got me so high i puked and passed out for 8 hours (2 fat joints, so dipped into honey oil that if you´d removed the joint and only had the honey oil left, it would still be a joint of sorts left.)

but yesterday, smoked some of this new plant i harvested. (well, ive harvested it before, but due to stashproblems, i was cutting way early. (still fucking yummy.)

well, after a few tokes, 6-8 half a fingernail worths.

suddenly everything was spinning and for a second i was going.

"nah i cant die from this."

few seconds later "lol?"

had to breathe like a mofo not to puke.

then once i got over that. i just literally couldnt move for hours,

just lying there with eyes closed and looking at all the spinning colors and weird computerlike landscapes forming before my eyes.

i think ive found the holy grail or something lol

though its small nugs . :) not really a commercial plant, just private stash stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts