What's new

$1million worth of pot found on thirty five plants!

reefermaan

Yeh well its pretty sad!! in the land down under particularly tasmania
its standard practice for the five-o to weigh everything, soil, stem, root mass, evidence bag etc, i went down for six plants outdoors in 2007 and they charged me for 77.5lbs even tho there would have been no more than 7lb of bud in total so go figure...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
They are lookin for a trillion dollar bust so they have some more money to spend on their spending addiction. The sick fucks need serious help. They are worse than a heroin addict. Steal from their mother to slam their habit

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
These are the same liars that told me as a youth we would not be able to have children if we used the Marijuanna, and that it was disgusting lowlifes that did..... Bull ship! Fluck those fluckers, and dont believe anything from the mouths of exagerating liars. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

They wont take your meds off the Plant and dry it for you and then weigh it. They throw the whole Plant on the scale. Lawyers really need to do a bit better and do some research so some of these laws can be changed

pip313

I'm supprised they didn't get charged for 2.688 million (20 a gram all the way up) this is flordia he got busted in I sure am glad I have my med card right now

ourcee

given these numbers, 35 plants = $1,000,000

I have 2 million sitting 2 rooms away....

oh if only.. if only.....

edit: btw in CA the medical aspect clearly states that only the dried flowers can be counted towards weight... even a dumbass juror from hicksville would know you ain't gonna be smoking the container and soil... so how in the hell do prosecutors get away with this shit still?

A

Amstel Light

a kinda off topic question but if they seize the weed for evidence and you argue the weight 8 months later or so....do they re weigh it? how do they store it until trial? does it dry out or do they throw it in a bag and let the mold set in?

johnnyla

Veteran
given these numbers, 35 plants = $1,000,000

I have 2 million sitting 2 rooms away....

oh if only.. if only.....

edit: btw in CA the medical aspect clearly states that only the dried flowers can be counted towards weight... even a dumbass juror from hicksville would know you ain't gonna be smoking the container and soil... so how in the hell do prosecutors get away with this shit still?

what about trim? does that count towards your limits in CA?

Wow, that is just unbelievable. They must've been some of those "expert growers" you hear about. LOL I bet it was that killer weed.

Its so jacked up that the people who know absolutely NOTHING about marijuana or plants in general have the power to make laws, and the stupid sensational corporate news just goes along with the lies to get people to watch. "MILLION DOLLAR POT BUST" gets all the stupid sheep tune into the entire news segment just to see some Miami Vice style crap going down. Ignorant-ass reporters standing around calling 600 watt grows in a tent with a desk fan "highly sophisticated grow operations" :moon:
20k worth of weed in a 4x4.....GTFOH......a milllion dollars worth of bud in 2 rooms.....yea 2 rooms the size of a walgreens with 10 foot plants....

castout

Veteran
They(LEO) put out these outrageous numbers, so that any potential juror can see them , and have already formed an unfavorable opinion, should they get picked for the jury.

Latest posts

Latest posts