What's new

$1million worth of pot found on thirty five plants!

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Wow, that works out to about nine pounds a plant! What did they do, weigh the soil too?
Yes they do.

I speak from personal experience. Roots, soil, branches, leaves, etc.

Interesting process as I learned the proverbial 'hard way' back in 1991.

</shudder>

CC

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't see what relevance the OUTDOOR garden, has to do with 35 INDOOR plants found in TWO rooms.

we all know you can get major yields OUTDOORS, this story is about an INDOOR growing situation.

)

you must have been quite the scholar in school, assuming you went to school, or even graduated any level of schooling... :wallbash:

i posted those pictures of those 10 lb plants to give reference of how big those 35 plants would have to be in order to be worth anywhere near 1mil or equal to the 300lbs they claimed the plants weighed...

my guess though is that if they found plants as big as tom hills or butte's that they would say they were worth 6 billion and weighed 100 tons

:hide:

reckon

all I know LiLWaynE, is I want to be buried in a garden of trees like that.

thanks for explaining the reference, sorry I just didn't get your point UNTIL NOW.

and thank you so much for the compliment about my schooling and intelligence level, I really appreciate that, you are a quality human being.

I hope I have seven kids JUST like you.

R

REDEYE_420

Hmmmm I say FUCK EM! Skanky po-po! They must be some of Jacks Magic Beans to yield that much LOL!
Skanky po-po misleading the public again! SIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHH!

K

Kal-El

If they were hydro, the whole wet rootball is weighed same as if it was in soil. Plus they weigh it wet, so the numbers are way off. It sounds better to the public that they took a major amount too. Fracking false propaganda as usual.

W

Wariat

Even if they were in soil, they propably first water them, and then weight with pots :)

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
300 lbs....where can I get that strain.......Tijuana Pounder,known for 50 lb yields on 4 ft tall plants. LOL When I got popped I had 180 plants worth some million billion quadrillion dollars..........or so they said.

Odie-O

well sure it will weigh alot since they weigh the dirt,pots,and the stems.yet they seem to think that's worth 1mil..LOL

alrighty then

JQP

Hey, does that mean prices are up?!? Gee, I could get like 200 grand for my 6 plants?!? Yuk, yuk, yuk! Where do people come up with this crap? They must go to LE school and learn all about it eh?

JQ

LOL...9 elbows per plant.... i would pay their bail too, and let them live in my house and eat my food....just show me how to grow 9 pounds per plant......WOWSER! Silly cops.

onegreenday

Veteran
quote: 35 fully grown marijuana plants being cultivated in two rooms of the home. The plants weighed about 300 pounds combined>>>

That aint your daddy's weed;
that's gov engineerd stuff..

Tokesome

"What a crock of shit...300lbs from 35 plants indoors. These cops probably really found the whole house filled with plants...like every room. 2 rooms is what they reported"

Why would they do that, they always make it bigger and more "dangerous", they dont play shit down?

jonnybgod

FLORIDA....................... .........

FLORIDA....................... .........

I lived there for ten years.
Florida is a family tourist state, they like to keep everything very clean and outta site. They even have a state law that says, if you own any kind of store, you must have a public restroom open to any and all people, even if they are homeless just walking by. This keeps drunks from being seen pissing in public. They are just trying to keep that sparkling clean appearance for the tourism dollar. I liked Florida except for the fucking cops were real assholes, but that was there job. If they even see you on a sidewalk with a beer, your going to jail. HELLA lot of drugs there though.:dance013:The cops were probably so high, they cut down grapefruit tees.

Latest posts

Latest posts