What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1KW - 4X4 Tent - 50 Plants - Mandela HashBerry

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Sick...

wish I had the nuts to do larger sog grows.. It really is the most simple/productive way to roll.

Looks like a joy to trim as well.

Awesome grow..

ShortStackz

Thanks guys.

Panic, ya at least but looks like more.

Flowerfarmer, ya its always nice to trim big colas. So much easier.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those plants are looking very nice. I think you'll be in for a great harvest too. One of my best harvest weights per plant was with Mandala's Hashberry.

-Funk

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Great work bro, that's a nice SOG... Can't believe your hand watering though man! How does that work out then? DO you water multiple times daily or flood the whole tray and let them soak it up?

ShortStackz

Thanks.

FunkBomb, ya man HashBerry I think just doesn't get the spotlight as other name brands. It yields heavy, can be chopped in 8 weeks if needed but better to let go at least 9-10 & the thing is a snow machine. Resin just falls off it.

gonzo, ya been working with this strain for awhile. Real easy strain, not picky with nutes & can handle heat easily.

~shhh~, hand watering can be a pain sometimes but thinking about the rewards at the end makes it easy. Actually only water about once a week for the first 2-3 weeks then about once every 3-4 days depending on temps & how big they are. Only got one of those 27-30 Gal yellow lid tough boxes so can't flood the whole tray. Current setup is a pump sonnected to a 3/4" tube, connected to a flood & drain extended fitting with a stick wrapped around it to keep it firm. Water each for about 15 seconds.

could you post a pic of how you water? not really understanding how you water for 15sec if its connected to the table or maybe im misunderstanding this?

ShortStackz

^Well I basically have a home made watering wand connected to a pump in the rez. Turn pump on and water each for 15 sec threw the watering wand. All the excess water is still flows back into the rez.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey awesome thread, I can see where you trimmed off the bottom of the stem on those, lollypopped I guess? at what point do you side trim off the new growth?

do you switch to 12/12 the day they are transplanted or do they veg some in the bigger cube? very nice buds there homie.

ShortStackz

pANicModE, Already started flush. Previously used to only give a week flush which came out to about 2 waterings total. Decided this time to got for 2 weeks. They are going down next week after the last 4th or 5th final watering drys up which will be about day 68. Like to let them dry out so the rockwool cubes are lighter to toss & can be compacted.

Chunkypigs, well this round it was more just trimming than lollipoppin. When these were truely lollipopped there was basically no popcorn bud. Last time round at least half of the lower part of the plant was stripped. This is just one of the strains that just dont really branch out which is why its chosen but usually after the first 2-3 weeks the lower is stripped off. Ya they go straight to 12/12 once placed into the bigger cubes.

eyes

Veteran
let us know your final #s ill take a guess: 500gs dry thats allowing for a 50 gram wet bud average and 10 gram dry.

ShortStackz

Thanks guys.

For sure I'll update with final #'s.

gtgio, I don't think you will be disappointed. Just make sure to keep mothers.

Next run, got more hashberry, killing fields, modonna & maybe another first time run strain gettin thrown into the mix.

wdcf

Always wanted to try Killing Fields, but the flowering time is just a bit to long for me...

Latest posts

Latest posts