What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1989 Super Skunk F4

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so we are all on the same page. Skunk#1 aka road-kill skunk was a pure afghani in 1981.

I quick, evidence based, forensic audit debunks a ton of myths and legends concerning real skunk weed. Which downgrades them into smart marketing and advertising at best

mm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111_100013_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111_100013_Gallery.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_20230109_093153_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20230109_093153_LinkedIn.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20230109_093235_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20230109_093235_LinkedIn.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 183

kro-magnon

Veteran
Just so we are all on the same page. Skunk#1 aka road-kill skunk was a pure afghani in 1981.

I quick, evidence based, forensic audit debunks a ton of myths and legends concerning real skunk weed. Which downgrades them into smart marketing and advertising at best

mm
I guess they were using the same packaging for all their different seeds and just the hand written name was changing from one another, its not the proof Skunk#1 is an afghani. I hope you're not serious with your "proof".

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess they were using the same packaging for all their different seeds and just the hand written name was changing from one another, its not the proof Skunk#1 is an afghani. I hope you're not serious with your "proof".

Guessing doesn't mean much when tangible evidence is presented

kro-magnon

Veteran
Your "proof" is laughable, anyone with a brain will understand the packaging were the same for every strains.

Reactions: Cvh

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Skunk 1 = catpiss / thats why its called skunk.
Many phenos of skunk 1 have catpiss over fruit or catpiss over burnt rubber smell.

Afghani = kush,chem,sours,glue...smells

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran

mm

Think you missed the part where they used a pen to fill in the blanks on a sticker.

They prefabricated hundreds of packets with the same labels. Why do you think they left a blank space in that first sentence? Oh that’s right, they left themselves extra work to fill in that blank on packaging that was intended for just one variant 🙄

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think people are missing this

They in the story after the fact....discrediting themselves

Time to go to spock mode people and be logical

mm

I think people are missing this part:
they were dishonest on the original packaging. Discrediting themselves

They were dishonest in the story after the fact....discrediting themselves

Time to go to spock mode people and be logical

mm

kro-magnon

Veteran
This thread is funny. But I’m growing right now some of that same Super Skunk stock from Joe except it’s Giesel x Super Skunk not the f4’s. They are in week 4 right now. I’m also growing some Maple Leaf x Mazar I got from a friend just for fun. Hopefully something cool pops up and is worth keeping around.
What your harvest look like with those seeds? I think Giesel has a Super Skunk as parent as well, the Massachuset Super Skunk if I don't make any mistake. So a Giesel crossed to a Super Skunk must give some pretty females leaning strongly to the skunk side.
Super Skunk has a special place in my heart, I've grown a lot of it outdoor a lat44 with excellent results. Sometimes I pop a skunk seed but I've not made Super Skunk since a very long time, I think my last SS harvest was in 05 06.

RobertFripp

Ive got 2 packs of Super Skunk F4 on tap, for future use. Ive had them for several years, in the fridge..

B2Z3XOY.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts