What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1989 NL 5

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
All together, there is more than only one original Northern Light line:

* NL #1: Is definitely an Afghani type indica inbred line.

* NL #2: Is a mystery, probably a mostly indica one.

* NL #5: Is the famous clone-only by Neville. The lineage is unknown - some people say its a Thai x Indica, than backcrossed to the Indica - but this is only pure speculation!

Northern Lights »»» Afghanistan Indica Probably
Murphys afghan x Nevs Mazar = NL1

Murphys afghan x Indians gear = NL2

Murphys afghan x Hawaiian = NL5

William76

Thanks Grey. I went up there after replying to William and found the same thing.
Someone archiving some of his stuff here was very lucky.
There should be a dedicated thread for people to post screen shots they have saved of Nev's old MNS posts (I have a few). Clearly the current host of Nevil's story may not be interested in keeping it all public forever.

It sucks that some of his posts/threads are gone. Will make it easier for people to forget what he said and folks with better memories will eventually just stop correcting the story.

Nothing Hempy posted or any of the posts archived here at the mag support what you claimed Nev said.
I know that but it shows alot of what he did write has been removed,only what other members have saved,surely shanti could tell you,he made his ortega from the same batch seeds the 5 was found in.he should know what his were labeled.and nevil never whispered in my ear,I didn't know him.i kept a cut for years from the same f3 seed,pics at the other place,only when nevil went to mr nice did he stop elaborating on lineages of his work,before that he was open about it.as it should be.76