What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1969 Mekong Delta strain

Tazz11

Tazz, did you get into the acid again?

Can you explain male dominance please?

a true breeding male dominate strain is a strain that has been isolated so long that it no longer needs the female gender and as the strain ages its male gender over powers its own female gender .. the strain dose not make female gender of any kind . if you breed it to another strain you have to use the other strain to make off spring seed ...I don't know if there are any more OLR out there some where but that's how this OLR works .. the male gender would crawl along the ground and plants would develop from the roots the male plants had the native Thai traits that were true male hermaphrodites what this means is a male plant can produce male pollen but that pollen can only product male off spring .and when the male plant is done making pollen it starts to make female type but . but it only looks like female but . the strain has no female gender at all . I have prove in my photo log .. I know it sounds crazy but its true I can out right prove it 100% .... is this why god made man first and then made female gender from man ... I thing so ...think about what I tell you .. a one gender strain base !and it is male dominate ! Origen Land Race ! the real question is did god use Cannabis gender traits to make female gender ? I told you I learn something beyond amazing ! logic tells me if god made Adam , he could have made eve from Adam's gender ...think about how that works a male showing female gender then mates with a true hermaphrodite female ,A sexual vs female gender hermaphrodite .. he could have made Eve this way ....

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a feeling you would be back Tazz11. Call it a hunch. hehe

You are a funny dude so not everyone having a laugh at you is a hater. I am not.

I am quite sure I will never smoke this strain or anyone on this board will either. If we did I doubt we would experience the magic you do.

The story is fun though.:tiphat:

WelderDan

Veteran
"a brilliant mind dose brilliant things"

A brilliant mind knows how to spell "does."

"its a true breeding male dominate strain ..it has no female gender to make seed"

If it is true breeding, but has no females, how do you make seed? If you have to cross it to something else to get seed, it is not true breeding, because the offspring is hybrid.

You make no sense. You've claimed you destroyed the strain something like 3 times, and "retired" like 4 times, but here you are again making ridiculous claims. I can't take you seriously.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Reversal spray works on males as well. It is how you test males for breeding. Reverse the male and see what kind of structure, resin, etc it produces.

I am definitely not a hater man, just hard to follow considering I'm a traditionally eductated horticulturist. It is hard to wrap my mind around some of your statements, hence the acid comment. And hey I like acid, just makes me think differently.

Any pic updates?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
you guys can make fun of me all you want and tell your jokes as often as you can I learn something that no one else realized was even possible ..the joke is on all of you .. you should have just let me be who I am ...a brilliant mind dose brilliant things ..... here I will point you in the right direct and see if any of you have any idea as to what discovery was made ... think about it . two strain in the same room . one a normal hybrid , one a true male dominate strain OLR ...both are sprayed with fem seed spray the king tut make pollen and makes 328 fem seeds ,the Abducted 1399 hydro Thai dose make pollen dose not make seed ... now ask your self why ? I found the answer and it amazes me how this strain can do this ...this is why I made a 9700 photo log of this study of this rare strain .. lets see if any of you really smart ....why did the hydro Thai not make seed .....it cant ..its a true breeding male dominate strain ..it has no female gender to make seed , fem spray only works on female plants ...lol that's why I went back in the photo log to under stand how and why it was not making seed ...see when I made the cross breeding for AB1399 I used the strain as a male dominate strain and hybrid the off spring from the other cross mate then back crossed it to the AB ..how can it do this .. just like pheromones in humans . male pheromones effect females , its simple the Hydro Thai is putting out Pheromones into the air around it ... the room must be full of its Pheromones .. that's why the strain dose not have female gender it doesn't need it ......I will keep watching and testing for as long as can .. she is the only one left who knows when I will grow again or if I ever will ... stay safe stay free

G `day Tazz

How are you measuring the pheromones ?

@Lester Beanz
Reversal of males requires a different chemical -ethylene as opposed to silver .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

teide

Veteran
This was an amazing read.

It had it all. Entertaining, educational, emotional, delusional, sarcastic, witty. Sex drugs and rocknroll, comedy, indiana jones, mysticism, western, mythology, psychiatry, cognitive therapy, real talk, bullshit, lack of respect, apologies.

A thread as entertaining as any science program or comedy, as long as a Netflix series.
A lot of interesting characters. Experienced growers, educated forum members, all giving their contribution, some with extra humour.
Got to page 25 and had to skip to the last page to see if meme-worthy tazz died or retired in the end. Seems he has retired quite a few times and his strain died and ressurected a few times as well.

Last edited:

Mr. J

This was an amazing read.

It had it all. Entertaining, educational, emotional, delusional, sarcastic, witty. Sex drugs and rocknroll, comedy, indiana jones, mysticism, western, mythology, psychiatry, cognitive therapy, real talk, bullshit, lack of respect, apoligies.

A thread as entertaining as any science program or comedy, as long as a Netflix series.
A lot of interesting characters. Experienced growers, educated forum members, all giving their contribution, some with extra humour.
Got to page 25 and had to skipmto the end to see if meme-worthy tazz died or retired in the end. Seems he has retired quite a few times and his strain died and ressurected a few times as well.
I'm halfway through post number 12 and I'm hooked! I just had to come here and thank you for bringing this thread to my attention. Now back to the story... I'm at the part about the typhoon winds and it's just getting good.

Bud Jones

What did I just read ? I need some Abducted after that :biggrin: .. Hook a brother up Tazz!!! :tiphat:

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

what next ? I don't under stand this strain .I am pulling my hair out and biting my nails off ... what the fuck can I do to get this strain to produce seed ...
let me out line what has taken place ... . first I was able to mate the male pollen from this strain to another strain and that gave me the hybrid .. but it reverted back to the Abducted then I mated it and back crossed it in a cube to its own male dominate strain . I got the hybrid ab1399 after the full sequence was complete .. now 5 generations of a flowering mother plant I kept one daughter because she looks the most like the dominate father strain ...one problem .. I sprayed fem seed spray on both of my mothers the King tut and the renamed hydro Thai .. the king tut made banana pollen and made seed . the Hydro Thai did not make pollen and when pollenated by the Hydro Thai it still did not make seed ,I don't under stand how a plant can this ... ? it is still a male dominate strain base even when it was hybrid with the other strains ...how can it not make seed if it is pollenated by pollen that makes seeds on another strain ...? it was sprayed with fem spray directly and did not make seed it rejected the spray all together..it rejected the pollen from the king tut strain hybrid ...I am at loss . I don't know how it can do this ...I now have only the one mother and no where to turn ... clone only, reveg and clone .. I don't get it she never even tried to make fem pollen at all ...what is the real difference between a Land race and a OLR .. now we know .. when is a male dominate strain it can not and dose not make female seed of any kind ...it can only make seed when pollenated by it self ...and the seed is male dominate ,no female seed of any kind ...the weed is great but I have been fighting with this strain going on for 5 years now ....this strain dose not apply to known gender trait guide lines of cannabis ...
Some plants do that..they are sterile or become sterile through inbreeding......an I know of a strain that produces crystal on the leaves...the crystal is yellow...you can smoke them an get off your tits...its cambo landrace too

TheDarkStorm

a grower would do that not a breeder ...months if not years go into find the correct mates and timing the best out come ....when you mate a pair of strains . you have a rare chance to make feminist seed with the same strain base or another selected strain . and it works both ways ,,but controlling the breeding takes a lot more timing and hard work ...OK lets look at it .. Kt vs AB1399

the Kt (king tut) took 3 years to select and stabilize the strain ...to get two hybrid strains to flower at the same time you should grow them in the same environment at the same time ...then you have a veg and flowering cycle that tells those strains when they are each ready ...perfection dose not come from guessing ...that's why the photo log ..just before each of these two strains start to product seeable buds they are sprayed down every day for 10 days .. now this changes the staging of the strains because they are on a spray foliar feed cycle as well ...watching both strains change and flip into flowering mode is amazing when done correctly , if your a true breeder and the plants slow or stun their growth rates .. its game off . you start over again ...
could someone throw some pollen and get seeds, they sure could but that's not going to be me ....there would be no logic in all the hard work and study if your just going to throw and guess ... the genetic pole has to much of that throwing and guessing already ...the market is flooded with strains like that ...

Aint king tut and abducted already strains out there on the market. ? Lol funny guy...no wonder it looks so familiar.

vinrusso

I traveled to Amsterdam in 1990 and I remember the coffeeshops had mostly hash and Skunk #1, Northern lights, Brazilian and Haze, which I didn't even know what Haze was then but growing up in the 70's I loved Thai, so finally a place called Hunters bar said they could get some "Mekong" Thai and man I walked all over Amsterdam with an electric energy from that stuff. It was a gold color from what I remember had a sweet smell. What good stuff that was.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Some plants do that..they are sterile or become sterile through inbreeding......an I know of a strain that produces crystal on the leaves...the crystal is yellow...you can smoke them an get off your tits...its cambo landrace too
Yes, that clear but piss yellow color of resin is a very good sign. Some of the strongest weed I've grown had that. I had a bright yellow resin when it first turned cloudy, which was a great high if not as strong as the clear piss yellow resin strains.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yes, that clear but piss yellow color of resin is a very good sign. Some of the strongest weed I've grown had that. I had a bright yellow resin when it first turned cloudy, which was a great high if not as strong as the clear piss yellow resin strains.

I noticed on a bangi Haze I had last year that a few trichomes would turn amber while still clear. The rest turned milky , and some of those turned slightly amber, but the ones that turned clear amber never did turn milky or opaque