What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1969 Mekong Delta strain

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
You have a low tolerance bro... No weed on Earth from smoking Joints could do the things to me that you claim ....I also think your out of your mind with all this shit you spew on about

Dude you get high for 5 hours off leaves ... OK

No Concentrate could keep me high that long or even for half that duration .. only edibles posses this type of long type of high ...

Low Tolerance my man

And he doesn't inhale anymore.

Tazz11

well if we are going to be totally honest then . first only about 5 % of the genetic pole is worth breeding and soon it will be far less then that .. and out of that 5 % only about .03 % is connoisseur grade, so " I would rather sip a fine wine then be a drunken alcoholic in the gutter !"

Tazz11

AB1399 - Golden Dragon Hydro Thai ...34 days

Attachments

• 20190512_193857.jpg
    20190512_193857.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190513_203502.jpg
    20190513_203502.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190513_203212.jpg
    20190513_203212.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Tazz11

first off what's your goal ? . yield or quality . often flowering clones cut in late flower are harder to start but auto branch easy this means you don't need to top or fem them at all .. you can but it will branch out normally the idea of cloning in the last two weeks just before harvest can give you two main things a solid structure in multi branching and quality control the stepping stone to potency.. how I find it often people want to build quality and potency to their strains but don't really have the skill set to do it .. here is how a Connoisseur breeder dose it .. this is my way for my type of strains .. so there are most likely many good ways this is just the way I find good results ..I cut in late flower last week just before harvest . I cut clones with small buds on them I leave those buds till the clone takes . and that's about 50% of the over all clones taken .. but your not looking for ratio . your looking for the stronger flowered clones ,next when that clone is ready to harvest your only going to harvest about 1/2 of the plants yield . and leave the rest on the plant your going to invest that in your mother to up grade the potency and qualities of your mother ,how dose this work see a plant draws sap from its lower branches and leafs when it starts to finish flowering its growth rates climb and draw more from its stored supplies in the lower branches . if we leaf Buds on the plant it feeds from buds the same way it will from leafs . those un slightly yellow leafs at the pre - harvest , it will drain those buds and feed that higher qualities to the new growth building a strong base for stepping up the grade of your strain traits ..you can always build yield traits in a strain after you have a strain worth the time to do so ...I grew out a mother 4 times flowering her out and feeding her qualities and production of potency . and the out come was amazing ...this works it takes time and hard work but dose 100% build qualities and potency ...note I am a cold temp grower and master breeder .my strains are quality & potency first always before yield .. good luck ..

Tazz11

I like that reply and I can add a few things to it ..we often see what we want to see in a strain's traits but lack to under stand that many traits are often part of push pull hit and miss stabilization balance , this means you change one trait and it may throw off two or three other traits and even change traits that are not visible to the breeder .you can have the hit & miss factor on buds to buds traits . this saying that one bud maybe more potency then the next ..and many types of this hit& miss factor can be isolated if the breeder is willing to take the time ..you could have large buds on one branch and small buds on the rest of the plant or more potency on the over all plant and find a bud that lacks potency on the same plant ...you can have one plant of the strain with different growth rates then the rest ,the breeder has the chance to see the inner workings of a strain if he is willing to observe the actions and reactions of the strains traits within the mass plants of a given strain ..that piece above I posted at another site I and I like it for a few reasons .IMHO that is the best way to build potency and qualities with a strain .. why because it takes into account the hit & miss factor from one generation to the next and down threw a given strain history .. what takes place is feeding the best part of your bud qualities and the bud potency to the next development of new growth in the next generation and beyond .. this IMHO is what is wrong with the genetic pole , we have become the one grow room masters of the fastest bud we can create and lack the stabilization and gender structure .., see the AB1399 show us this true . we started with a rare Sativa with native Thai back ground traits but after years of breeding and refinement we find the best traits hidden away in the Thai back ground traits of this strain ..the breeder can select how he wants to develop the strain traits bud the genetic traits often hold the most stabilized traits of your future goals for the strain ..you can make rag weed into a beautiful rag weed , but it will still be a type of rag weed ...as in the AB1399 it started out as a amazing strain with some wild traits . bud as I learn the hidden traits locked with in I could read the strains genetic path and bring the strains future structure into a development that the strain would react to ..its the old rabbit in the hat trick .. so I say why close your eyes when you reach into the hat to find the rabbit ,you really can not see into the hat any way any more then you can see down the rabbit hole can you . but knowing what you see for what it really is ,now there is the real trick ,observing a given strain for as long as it takes to under stand what traits are seen and what traits are hidden out of sight and then selecting the traits that balance each other in that hit & miss factor line up ... get the correct traits in the correct order and gain control of the development of the strain ..who knows you may even be able to find the traits your looking for ...

Tazz11

I make a cannabis tincture about 3 bottles 1 oz each . with about two table spoons of 90 prof vodka .a few drops help with sleep problems ..here is 10 grams of fine grade hash and dipped Thai press weed moon rock type ..and some sticks that smell great when kept this way ...this is only a few of the products made from these two ..strains ..+ 7 Oz of smoke ...the beer hash is still in stage 3 ...it can also be made into a malt beer ...or wine ...you can add lemons and sugar for a electric kool aid ...but with 4 gallons of liquid you wont remember it after a few days ...or weeks or something like that ...I like to make that with a few buds of the dipped and some select mushrooms :dance013:the BHO shatter was vacuumed at -30...lbs for 4 hours ..this hash is super clean and can be used in a dap rig ..

Attachments

• Think big bud 50esimo giorno su 98
    Think big bud 50esimo giorno su 98
    73.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190602_040524.jpg
    20190602_040524.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190605_043546.jpg
    20190605_043546.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190605_043602.jpg
    20190605_043602.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190605_043618.jpg
    20190605_043618.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
... so your saying the strain dose not exist because you said so .. ok . thread is over . I don't exist and the strain dose not exist because he said so .. !

I'm growing a strain that will knock your ass out for a week! But no one can have it because it's all mine. MINE!!!

See how that works?

Until you put this strain into other people's hands and they confirm what you claim, it's all bullshit.

This almost as bad as the Rezdog debacle. At least you're not trying to rip people off. Yet. You're just standing on your side of the fence, sticking your tongue out, and saying "neener, neener, neener."

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I never expect to smoke this strain but the story is enjoyable enough. Whatever. If he shares great, if not great. Not gonna be everyone's grail even if a super strain.

Tazz11

what next ? I don't under stand this strain .I am pulling my hair out and biting my nails off ... what the fuck can I do to get this strain to produce seed ...
let me out line what has taken place ... . first I was able to mate the male pollen from this strain to another strain and that gave me the hybrid .. but it reverted back to the Abducted then I mated it and back crossed it in a cube to its own male dominate strain . I got the hybrid ab1399 after the full sequence was complete .. now 5 generations of a flowering mother plant I kept one daughter because she looks the most like the dominate father strain ...one problem .. I sprayed fem seed spray on both of my mothers the King tut and the renamed hydro Thai .. the king tut made banana pollen and made seed . the Hydro Thai did not make pollen and when pollenated by the Hydro Thai it still did not make seed ,I don't under stand how a plant can this ... ? it is still a male dominate strain base even when it was hybrid with the other strains ...how can it not make seed if it is pollenated by pollen that makes seeds on another strain ...? it was sprayed with fem spray directly and did not make seed it rejected the spray all together..it rejected the pollen from the king tut strain hybrid ...I am at loss . I don't know how it can do this ...I now have only the one mother and no where to turn ... clone only, reveg and clone .. I don't get it she never even tried to make fem pollen at all ...what is the real difference between a Land race and a OLR .. now we know .. when is a male dominate strain it can not and dose not make female seed of any kind ...it can only make seed when pollenated by it self ...and the seed is male dominate ,no female seed of any kind ...the weed is great but I have been fighting with this strain going on for 5 years now ....this strain dose not apply to known gender trait guide lines of cannabis ...

WelderDan

Veteran
I try to read your posts, but after a few sentences my eyes glaze over and I end up re-reading the same sentence several times trying to make sense of what you are saying.

I can't. Your posts are just stream of conscious word salad. You don't use paragraphs or proper punctuation. You jump from topic to topic. It's confusing and annoying.

Until you can make coherent sentences and learn to make use of paragraphs and proper punctuation, no one will take you seriously because you make no sense.

J

jaded1

Some plants are very hard to get to reverse or to impregnate.Sounds like your hydro thai is one of those plants.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
had a cut of Mekong High.......very nice clean energetic euphoric high......cut through most anything..........

ganj on.....

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no need ., I am retired as of yesterday .. I close down for the first time in 15 years , stay safe stay free !

I seem to remember you saying this a few times before.:laughing:

That wacky strain has got my brain and now I am insane!!:woohoo:

troutman

Seed Whore
no need ., I am retired as of yesterday .. I close down for the first time in 15 years , stay safe stay free !

Tazz just do your thing and ignore the idiots. :huggg:

As for the rest fo you, I hate when people try to breed and trolls ruin a thread. If you don't like
what OP is saying just get out of the thread. I would rather see a person try to breed something
than not. Too many people are lazy or scared to create something.

Tazz11

you guys can make fun of me all you want and tell your jokes as often as you can I learn something that no one else realized was even possible ..the joke is on all of you .. you should have just let me be who I am ...a brilliant mind dose brilliant things ..... here I will point you in the right direct and see if any of you have any idea as to what discovery was made ... think about it . two strain in the same room . one a normal hybrid , one a true male dominate strain OLR ...both are sprayed with fem seed spray the king tut make pollen and makes 328 fem seeds ,the Abducted 1399 hydro Thai dose make pollen dose not make seed ... now ask your self why ? I found the answer and it amazes me how this strain can do this ...this is why I made a 9700 photo log of this study of this rare strain .. lets see if any of you really smart ....why did the hydro Thai not make seed .....it cant ..its a true breeding male dominate strain ..it has no female gender to make seed , fem spray only works on female plants ...lol that's why I went back in the photo log to under stand how and why it was not making seed ...see when I made the cross breeding for AB1399 I used the strain as a male dominate strain and hybrid the off spring from the other cross mate then back crossed it to the AB ..how can it do this .. just like pheromones in humans . male pheromones effect females , its simple the Hydro Thai is putting out Pheromones into the air around it ... the room must be full of its Pheromones .. that's why the strain dose not have female gender it doesn't need it ......I will keep watching and testing for as long as can .. she is the only one left who knows when I will grow again or if I ever will ... stay safe stay free