What's new

1969 Mekong Delta strain

Dog Star

Veteran
I bet he will come back stronger than ever...

Like i told before... :biggrin: LOL

things really get predictable with Tazz11 and Abducted...

he told page before that he destroyed project and now he comes
like "Taaadaaaa...here is Abducted..."

also claimed on self he is a best breeder and all kind of crap,
Tazz11 is professional troll with some indy polyhybrid that
he use for trolling others...

Golden Dragon,Buddha monk,Agent Orange,Abducted,one huge
story that was his own invention..

dont go in this rabbit hole,its too much deep,just mine 5 cents.. :)

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
bf3bf19910fcc080e9c4df9f48a2a227.gif

Tazz11

The Cambodian and Laotian that Gypsy had were huge leaves and very wide but it takes forever to get anything , longer than I was able to wait , nice for breeding with an early African or Mexican if you can find any pure Mexican .
that's very true

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran

What do you expect? You make unfounded claims, with no evidence. You have claimed to have killed off the strain 2 times, but you keep coming back.

You have claimed it is G13, it is a parent of 'Nam Black, a parent of NL and a parent of Haze. You even mentioned Kona. Then deleted the entire post.

Your posts are a wall of text, with poor spelling, no sentence structure and contradictory info. It is like reading the stream-of-conscious ramblings of a crack-head.

The only troll here is you. You make absurd claims, and then when called on it, delete the post and call others trolls.

Perhaps, you should back up those claims with evidence, and prove your claim instead of playing victim.

If you want to be taken seriously, produce some facts, debate like an adult and learn to write a coherent sentence.

Tazz11

What do you expect? You make unfounded claims, with no evidence. You have claimed to have killed off the strain 2 times, but you keep coming back.

You have claimed it is G13, it is a parent of 'Nam Black, a parent of NL and a parent of Haze. You even mentioned Kona. Then deleted the entire post.

Your posts are a wall of text, with poor spelling, no sentence structure and contradictory info. It is like reading the stream-of-conscious ramblings of a crack-head.

The only troll here is you. You make absurd claims, and then when called on it, delete the post and call others trolls.

Perhaps, you should back up those claims with evidence, and prove your claim instead of playing victim.

If you want to be taken seriously, produce some facts, debate like an adult and learn to write a coherent sentence.
ok lets talk your so far one of the only people here at the site that at least would like some kind of a level starting point .. I watch my friend MH leave yesterday after one small blow ..dangerously high at 74, I don't how much longer he can smoke this strain with out becoming a victim to it . like I have ,, I am not some crazy drug user .. I have rare heart condition I don't drink coffee or milk or do any drugs of any kind other then my heart meds ...I have not had any ALC in 28 years ,I don't smoke anything other then cannabis and only at connoisseur levels ,I have not smoked street level cannabis 2 or 3 times in 27 years ..
ask around , yes I like breeding on the edge of the spectrum ,but ask I was doing test on Skunk#1 and G13 back on the edge in 98...if you can go that far you see what other strains I was growing out and testing .. G13 , WW , NL, PR, Kona bud , Colombian red , Asian Lemon Thai ,Afghan , do these strains sound like they have anything in common no but that's what I have researching for 38 years ...back when I was at the edge most breeders had no define way to isolate traits , and I came up with a hit & miss factor .. I have been studying it for close to 20 years ...what it dose is reverse the lay of a strain's pheno types and strain variation and isolated what is the causes and effects of those traits ... why dose one person smoke a strain and get high the next fall on his face out cold .. what makes a true great strain and why do they vanish over time and breeding ... 34 years and there it was a strain that did not play by the same rules ... it made its own rules ...like a chameleon hiding in the grasses of the jungle ,right in front of everyone and no one saw it for what it is ..amazing ! its has been here from early 1970 till now and no one knew how to get it to flower out correctly .. we are in a cold climate strains fight the cold winters here all the time .. if you have the skills to grow here and most breeders would not come here to design a strain ...my brother told me about this strain and I had no idea it was still around here .I hunted for so long I gave up till one day a friend came to me and ask what was wrong with this strain they could not get it to flower out .. when I realized what was wrong I knew right then this was strain my brother had told me about .. it was here all the time and no one knew what it was other then a old solder that was off the wall crazy ...when he told me what it was I lol in face ..no way imposable ,no strain can that .. I was wrong ! dead wrong ... your smart man maybe a breeder I don't know you . so I will lay out as clear as I can ...
the Golden Dragon is unlike any other strain I have ever seen or know of ... its in every definition of the word a chameleon..! you can not cross it with any other strain with out it hiding in the off spring of the crosses .. I have it trapped in the hybrid I design to keep it under control . that's what the Abducted 1399 is ...its cage for a chameleon.. I will be honest with you I don't have any idea how long I can control this strain ..its not like any other strain you will ever see ...its far beyond any male dominate strain traits of any other strain I have ever seen .. I have been around world 3 times before i was 21 ..you know how played with that pet chameleon ,you poke it with your finger and it changes color and hides ,that's what this is ... i can not explain it any better that ...it is so in tune with the outer world around it any changes and it reacts to the cause and effects , here i am fighting to under stand what is imposable and i get trolled .... so i just walk away ....i have been working and studying the strain for a little over 4 years now ..i have no idea how it dose what it dose ...it has something to do with being a OLR male dominate strain .. ,its base structure has a ancient creeper native Thai base strain i tried back crossing it and cubing it and open end cubing and flipping it and every other thing i know and it starts changing so fast i can not keep it in one place long enough to under stand how it dose it ...you cross to strains and you should see one of the parents or both of the parents in the off spring . that's not the case with this strain ..it can be come any thing it want to be ....!it picks threw the past genetics of the two strains and finds a path threw deleting any male gender traits it runs into ... this is shocking to a breeder that sees a mother strain fall apart and become a group of past strain females used to make that mother stand, you could not do this any better if you line the strains up and keep mothers of every strain from start to finish .. it is out imposable to do what this strain dose IMHO ...i gave up trying to explain what it is ... i don't under stand it my self ..it over powers all other male traits and uses their traits to feed it ....if you keep it trapped threw enough generations it will cast it self again ... the lizard it self will show up again .. back at the starting point of the loop ... , then realize what a fool you have been to try to under stand something in a normal world when its not part of it ... its something totally different ....a chameleon. . a rare lizard in jungle we think we under stand it till the next time i have no where else to turn ...none of the pics plants have been topped ....... you take care ...

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
ok lets talk your so far one of the only people here at the site that at least would like some kind of a level starting point .. I watch my friend MH leave yesterday after one small blow ..dangerously high at 74, I don't how much longer he can smoke this strain with out becoming a victim to it . like I have ,, I am not some crazy drug user .. I have rare heart condition I don't drink coffee or milk or do any drugs of any kind other then my heart meds ...I have not had any ALC in 28 years ,I don't smoke anything other then cannabis and only at connoisseur levels ,I have not smoked street level cannabis 2 or 3 times in 27 years ..
ask around , yes I like breeding on the edge of the spectrum ,but ask I was doing test on Skunk#1 and G13 back on the edge in 98...if you can go that far you see what other strains I was growing out and testing .. G13 , WW , NL, PR, Kona bud , Colombian red , Asian Lemon Thai ,Afghan , do these strains sound like they have anything in common no but that's what I have researching for 38 years ...back when I was at the edge most breeders had no define way to isolate traits , and I came up with a hit & miss factor .. I have been studying it for close to 20 years ...what it dose is reverse the lay of a strain's pheno types and strain variation and isolated what is the causes and effects of those traits ... why dose one person smoke a strain and get high the next fall on his face out cold .. what makes a true great strain and why do they vanish over time and breeding ... 34 years and there it was a strain that did not play by the same rules ... it made its own rules ...like a chameleon hiding in the grasses of the jungle ,right in front of everyone and no one saw it for what it is ..amazing ! its has been here from early 1970 till now and no one knew how to get it to flower out correctly .. we are in a cold climate strains fight the cold winters here all the time .. if you have the skills to grow here and most breeders would not come here to design a strain ...my brother told me about this strain and I had no idea it was still around here .I hunted for so long I gave up till one day a friend came to me and ask what was wrong with this strain they could not get it to flower out .. when I realized what was wrong I knew right then this was strain my brother had told me about .. it was here all the time and no one knew what it was other then a old solder that was off the wall crazy ...when he told me what it was I lol in face ..no way imposable ,no strain can that .. I was wrong ! dead wrong ... your smart man maybe a breeder I don't know you . so I will lay out as clear as I can ...
the Golden Dragon is unlike any other strain I have ever seen or know of ... its in every definition of the word a chameleon..! you can not cross it with any other strain with out it hiding in the off spring of the crosses .. I have it trapped in the hybrid I design to keep it under control . that's what the Abducted 1399 is ...its cage for a chameleon.. I will be honest with you I don't have any idea how long I can control this strain ..its not like any other strain you will ever see ...its far beyond any male dominate strain traits of any other strain I have ever seen .. I have been around world 3 times before i was 21 ..you know how played with that pet chameleon ,you poke it with your finger and it changes color and hides ,that's what this is ... i can not explain it any better that ...it is so in tune with the outer world around it any changes and it reacts to the cause and effects , here i am fighting to under stand what is imposable and i get trolled .... so i just walk away ....i have been working and studying the strain for a little over 4 years now ..i have no idea how it dose what it dose ...it has something to do with being a OLR male dominate strain .. ,its base structure has a ancient creeper native Thai base strain i tried back crossing it and cubing it and open end cubing and flipping it and every other thing i know and it starts changing so fast i can not keep it in one place long enough to under stand how it dose it ...you cross to strains and you should see one of the parents or both of the parents in the off spring . that's not the case with this strain ..it can be come any thing it want to be ....!it picks threw the past genetics of the two strains and finds a path threw deleting any male gender traits it runs into ... this is shocking to a breeder that sees a mother strain fall apart and become a group of past strain females used to make that mother stand, you could not do this any better if you line the strains up and keep mothers of every strain from start to finish .. it is out imposable to do what this strain dose IMHO ...i gave up trying to explain what it is ... i don't under stand it my self ..it over powers all other male traits and uses their traits to feed it ....if you keep it trapped threw enough generations it will cast it self again ... the lizard it self will show up again .. back at the starting point of the loop ... , then realize what a fool you have been to try to under stand something in a normal world when its not part of it ... its something totally different ....a chameleon. . a rare lizard in jungle we think we under stand it till the next time i have no where else to turn ...none of the pics plants have been topped ....... you take care ...
Just saving this so you CAN'T erase it.

You haven't figured out the advantages of paragraphs.

Tazz11

if all you want is paragraphs ...
Mary had a little group of stoners that could not read a group of words with out paragraphs . !

I wood

Be nice or he will quit and destroy it for the third or fourth time.

I’m grateful for the pictures of actual cannabis, before that I was pretty sure he was smoking datura or catnip.

pinkus

Veteran
if all you want is paragraphs ...
Mary had a little group of stoners that could not read a group of words with out paragraphs . !
Paragraphs, coherent thoughts, accurate information would all help your case.

pinkus

Veteran
Mastering the question mark would definitely make you more readable, and probably credible too. :shooty:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Proper grammar and punctuation has nothing to do with smoking weed.

So tell us more about this strain, I do enjoy hearing this tale.

Are you going to make seeds? Kill it again? What's your plan for the strongest strain on Earth or possibly the entire universe? I mean, it is a lot of responsibility holding something that rare!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We like you Tazz11 it is just that you seem... out there. Continue with your train of thoughts and tell us about whatever is on your mind. You entertain if nothing else. It seems we will never get to smoke this legend strain but you are quite fun. No grammar nazi here.

pinkus

Veteran
There is a whole lot of space between asking for punctuation and SOME structure and being a grammar Nazi.

It is just that English is ambiguous in the best of circumstances. Wall of text without punctuation IS less comprehensible.

To me at least.

dannykarey

Veteran
I can't believe this clown is still trying to peddle his fn bs delusions.

"ok lets talk your so far one of the only people here at the site that at least would like some kind of a level starting point .. I watch my friend MH leave yesterday after one small blow ..dangerously high at 74, I don't how much longer he can smoke this strain with out becoming a victim to it . like I have ,, I am not some crazy drug user .. I have rare heart condition I don't drink coffee or milk or do any drugs of any kind other then my heart meds ...I have not had any ALC in 28 years ,I don't smoke anything other then cannabis and only at connoisseur levels ,I have not smoked street level cannabis 2 or 3 times in 27 years ..
the Golden Dragon is unlike any other strain I have ever seen or know of ... its in every definition of the word a chameleon..! you can not cross it with any other strain with out it hiding in the off spring of the crosses .. I have it trapped in the hybrid I design to keep it under control . that's what the Abducted 1399 is ...its cage for a chameleon.. I will be honest with you I don't have any idea how long I can control this strain ..its not like any other strain you will ever see ...its far beyond any male dominate strain traits of any other strain I have ever seen .. I have been around world 3 times before i was 21 ..you know how played with that pet chameleon ,you poke it with your finger and it changes color and hides ,that's what this is ... i can not explain it any better that ...it is so in tune with the outer world around it any changes and it reacts to the cause and effects , here i am fighting to under stand what is imposable and i get trolled .... so i just walk away ....i have been working and studying the strain for a little over 4 years now ..i have no idea how it dose what it dose ...it has something to do with being a OLR male dominate strain .. ,its base structure has a ancient creeper native Thai base strain i tried back crossing it and cubing it and open end cubing and flipping it and every other thing i know and it starts changing so fast i can not keep it in one place long enough to under stand how it dose it ...you cross to strains and you should see one of the parents or both of the parents in the off spring . that's not the case with this strain ..it can be come any thing it want to be ....!it picks threw the past genetics of the two strains and finds a path threw deleting any male gender traits it runs into ... this is shocking to a breeder that sees a mother strain fall apart and become a group of past strain females used to make that mother stand, you could not do this any better if you line the strains up and keep mothers of every strain from start to finish .. it is out imposable to do what this strain dose IMHO ...i gave up trying to explain what it is ... i don't under stand it my self ..it over powers all other male traits and uses their traits to feed it ....if you keep it trapped threw enough generations it will cast it self again ... the lizard it self will show up again .. back at the starting point of the loop ... , then realize what a fool you have been to try to under stand something in a normal world when its not part of it ... its something totally different ....a chameleon. . a rare lizard in jungle we think we under stand it till the next time i have no where else to turn ...none of the pics plants have been topped ....... you take care ..."

What in the actual fuck?!? This entire post is nothing but lies and bs. This thread should be deleted.

Jesus H. fn Christ.

Yummybud, is that you? Yer trying to breed now? lmfao!!!

So, yer a master grower and breeder but you can't Forrest Gump yer way through constructing a proper fn paragraph. Yer a master of genetics but can't spell or punctuate to save yer fn life?!?

Dude, gtfo already ....... Go try Rollitup. I'm sure they'll eat up yer fn bs with shovels.

Fn gong show of stupidity, seriously!

Danny

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pinkus no offense meant to you. I was trying to make tazz feel at home. He is not going to change his style of writing at your request. It is hard to make out for me as well. He is stream of consciousness and no time for stops or spaces.