What's new

1969 Mekong Delta strain

T

tazz11

To me it looks like you have a booze problems... that is typical
how alchoholics answer to problems they found around self.

They get pretty delusional,very strong ego and later nasty
answering... its so predictable its funny.

Tazz11 i bet you dont drink water there.. ;)

....your need for attention is getting old fast ...

here I will kill the strain off its easier..... latter

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats it... a delusion mode again.

How can anybody judge your work if anybody didnt try your work???

What level of breeder is isolated breeder,are he is a good one or bad one,who can judge this???

How anybody can knows anything on isolated breeder???

You isolated yourself but still wish to show something thru canna boards.. what is a goal there???

Its not hate,i wish to show you that you are one delusional person that trolls most of a time with their own claims about their own supremacy.. so a problem is inside you.

You will never win over self cause you didnt ever try to achive this goal... and those that dont try they are spinning just like you in same place whithouth any result...

OK you call yourself a isolated breeder and everybody else know you are a loony
that composed a World for itself... you have a main role in this film and that is OK for you
as you are a one that loves self so you dont mind much on that side.. ignore a truth.

That part of your personality tells me that you need a help,think that problem is much deeper,maybe interconnected with a personal lonliness or somewanne hurt you bad,very bad and then you become this way... on your own.

But still selfish little man that is full of grief and he looks in a World as a threat..

T

tazz11

Thats it... a delusion mode again.

How can anybody judge your work if anybody didnt try your work???

What level of breeder is isolated breeder,are he is a good one or bad one,who can judge this???

How anybody can knows anything on isolated breeder???

You isolated yourself but still wish to show something thru canna boards.. what is a goal there???

Its not hate,i wish to show you that you are one delusional person that trolls most of a time with their own claims about their own supremacy.. so a problem is inside you.

You will never win over self cause you didnt ever try to achive this goal... and those that dont try they are spinning just like you in same place whithouth any result...

OK you call yourself a isolated breeder and everybody else know you are a loony
that composed a World for itself... you have a main role in this film and that is OK for you
as you are a one that loves self so you dont mind much on that side.. ignore a truth.

That part of your personality tells me that you need a help,think that problem is much deeper,maybe interconnected with a personal lonliness or somewanne hurt you bad,very bad and then you become this way... on your own.

But still selfish little man that is full of grief and he looks in a World as a threat..

you need help ...lol

pinkus

Veteran
I'm ready to see some evidence :D

I'm ready to see some evidence :D

Waiting for this thing you swear is better than a third testicle :clock watch:

T

tazz11

the Abducted strain was destroyed tonight .... I was put at risk by two of the members on this site .. I have learned a lesson and I am glad I will no longer be growing cannabis ....

sorry you did not get to see it in full flower but some things are beyond our control ...

6 years of my life gone ..all but a small bottle of pollen ...it will stay up on the desk here to remind me why I don't use internet any more .. I am retiring as of tonight ..... don't worry I can show my self out ...

DJXX

Veteran
the Abducted strain was destroyed tonight .... I was put at risk by two of the members on this site .. I have learned a lesson and I am glad I will no longer be growing cannabis ....

sorry you did not get to see it in full flower but some things are beyond our control ...

6 years of my life gone ..all but a small bottle of pollen ...it will stay up on the desk here to remind me why I don't use internet any more .. I am retiring as of tonight ..... don't worry I can show my self out ...
bummer..DJXX

pinkus

Veteran
The good news is abducted wasn't a strain but a hybrid. Keep growing wherever and whatever you want. But if you make outrageous claims on the interwebs you ARE going to get called out...whether it's legit or not. If you don't make incredible claims you won't be ridiculed. at least not as much :tiphat:

420empire

Veteran
destroyed by what?? Well there is still hope in that pollen, somehow u can get it back, not pure, but in a transformed new form. So tired of this ego shit from all of u, and that´s both ways!! We are not going anywhere with this negativ shit!
Why not try to stabalize this lil beauty, and give sell it a seedbay, hav some others to work with it, let it evolpe, spread the good genectics,

Bless

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, that's too bad. I seem to remember you killing this strain before and leaving, so you may return like before?:)

purple clouds

Veteran
I liked Tazz11 for his out of the box thinking(progress), sad to see him gone again.
Much love to you tazz11 if your reading this.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Abducted Dinky Dao

Abducted Dinky Dao

BOEL Military type import Vietnam via Hawaii Via California , 11 blades double triple serrated , from seed looks indica , in flower takes on a hybrid look ... slight spicy tropical trainwreckish type profile , 10 wk flower depending on in or out and medium grown in
Rare as golden gopher balls

male
picture.php

picture.php

WelderDan

Veteran
So, not only is this strain a parent of 'Nam Black, but it is also G13 as well a parent of NL and Haze.

And from your earlier posts, you called it Abducted because it dominates whatever it is crossed with, or "abducts" it as you put it, correct?

So do you get analy probed after smoking it (and being abducted), and is that a feature or bug?

Latest posts

Latest posts