What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18 x 200 gal smartpots, Northern California, LVPK, Cherry Kush, OG kush, LA Con

Slangheat

Sweet comparison shot man ... weather has been perfect and that badass hps in the sky is coming out.

Much respect your way man!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
up here now but forgot my camera...damnit. today did a lot of interior pruning....been hitting them with earthjuice catalyst and bloom and bat guano solution once every 3-4 waterings....some of them also need a 2nd layer of trellis....and we still gotta work on the drying room too.

everything is starting to flower, some are farther ahead than others...il post pics when i come back up here in a week or two...damn they have gotten big...

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
sick plants dude; thinking to myself that i gotta get to a med state. guerrilla growing in the bush is getting old after 13 years. i wanna be able to walk out my back door and see that.

looking like some 4-8 pounders. my biggest plant i have harvested was about 14oz; some rippers got this mom i had last season, would have been over an elbow for sure.

keep up the good work.

i wanna see how aeroguerrilla does this year in his 200g smarties, then maybe my girl and i will move to maine. seems to be a good state on the northeast coast, medi too. mass laws are great too, no medical though. 99 or less/50lb or less is just a misdemeanor. pretty much legal.

Securityfirst

yea its not totally care free...although it may seem like it. the area we grow in is full of tweakers and meth users, people just crazy enogh to try and steal some buds. also the sheriff in our town isnt too friendly towards medical pot...even thogh we are within limits you never know if they might stop by and pay a visit...and did i mention the sheriff lives 1 block away? if you stand on our porch and peek over 2-3 fencelines you can see his white SUV parked in his driveway...2 close for comfort lol, but he might deter rippers so thats a plus.

our neighbors one fence over are also growing in their backyard..but their grow sucks beyond belief. a bunch of small plants in 20-30 gal pots..looking real sickly, already started flowering weeks ago...we had a small scare that they had a male in their garden which would have been ALLLL BAD.....turns out its just a super sickly female...but still has us worried.

also since their grow sucks so much they might try to steal some of ours lol....they are for sure tweakers, our other friend went to school with our neighbors a decade or so back and he verifies that family as meth smoking weirdos...

Goddamn small town Sheriffs such assholes!! Oh well people still smoking meth too thats fucked up. I think that your plants look great, gonna be weird when they start stinking up ha ha. A meth user almost bought land next to us but we ended up with some chill guys so we feel really fortunate in that department. That Cherry Pie is gonna be dank. Have you ever heard of burmese kush?im sure you have lol, the Sour D cross? That is worth putting outdoors gets real stinky towards the end.

Lawladash

I can't wait to see the final product on this one. I'm just fascinated by a controlled outdoor grow. Only thing I've done is guerrilla style. That was an experience to be had. Good vibes your way for peace with the neighbors and a pulling down a huge harvest.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
found the camera in my center console...

picture.php

early morning sun
picture.php

SFV OG stretching like crazy through the cages...we keep training them down because we dont want them over the fenceline..our tallest plant is only 6ft..

picture.php

double planted cherry pie short but wide...LOVIN the doubleplants, saw them in action at another friends garden too, although yes each plant is smaller than a single in a 200 the double plants team up and are super wide, plus they cant tell plant count from air anyways...what do yall think?

picture.php

lvpk on left, og kush on right stretching through cages gotta put 2nd layer trellis

picture.php

the dark side, 2 cherry pies that looked like total shit when we first transplanted, but have pulled through nicely...these pics were taken at 730am this side doesnt get light until around 9-10..

picture.php

the smaller LA cons in front early morning right before the sun hit em

picture.php

picture.php

hit a lake (not oroville) right before sunset to devirginize my new Kimber 1911....very accurate and well made gun

picture.php

Lawladash

Life isn't just growing, hope your taking time out to enjoy your beautiful surroundings. 1:ying:

Most definitely, those shots of the lake and sunset/rise are the things post cards are made out of. Your babies- I mean ladies are looking amazing. I think this is what they meant when they coined the phrase Big Beautiful Women. LOL :laughing:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea that lake had fish jumping everywhere even little kids were catching trout at the shore we are headed back there asap...been crazy nice out not hotter than 90 nice windflow hitting the bluffs....back in oakland now and its 75 out sunny not a cloud in the sky..gotta love california! il be heading back north soon to finish up the trellis but in the meantime gotta work on the indoor room this week it needs a major makeover....thanks for droppin by yall..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
me and the partner had our first disagreement....what to do about the spiders. not spidermites...regular old spiders from daddy long legs, small jumping white wolf spiders, and a bunch of other scary looking things have been making webs on alot of the trellis and from the smartpot bases up to the lower branches...

i say kill them...he says keep them. i secretly destroy their webbing when i do water duty im sure they come back...maybe without the webs they are forced to prey on the spidermites..who knows, all i know is that it makes pruning the interior branches a little less appealing because they love to hide where the branch meets main stalk..

the plants are interestingly free of spider mites and most insects in general...ive seen a few of my friends gardens that have more of that....i was expecting to see the spider mites become a serious pest but they havent shown up just on one or two that we nuked with SNS17....contemplating another spraying right before they go into flower, maybe with neem oil, i have floramite on deck but id rather not if i dont have too, want to keep this as organic as possible..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm with your partner. Let them stay they eat the bad things.

Living spiders eating pests is "as organic as possible."

:joint:

your partner is right on. i purposely space out my foilar feeds to promote beneficial creatures webbing it up. u should feel real good about this. and although i feel like u might be ten times more intelligent than said partner, hes picking up on some simpleness that is right on. let em be :)