What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18 x 200 gal smartpots, Northern California, LVPK, Cherry Kush, OG kush, LA Con

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
yo looking sweet dude. heading to the dam this weekend, gonna backpack europe for two weeks and propose to the girly. gonna bring some genetics back, hopefully will be heading out your way within a year or two. gonna hit you up when im out there! haha keep it up dude.

aod

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks yall...i cant believe nobody commented that the hash sandwich kind of looks like something....ya know?? clam, roast beef.....nothing?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea looks likea dryed out cow turd or something ...lmao...wish i had a piece right now :p

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
dude if that looks like any of the pussy your diving into, i think we all need to sit you down and have a talk. hahahaha

aod

highroller614

lovely

lovely

:jawdrop: Things look outstanding. :jawdrop: I'm jealous lol. Im hoping my state will go medical in 2012 so I can do it like you boyz in cali. Outdoor smartpots with no worries about getting busted. Sounds like the life to me. About your sandwich thats a meal i would never get tired of eating. Matter of fact that would be my last supper lmao!.........stay toking my friend.... :smokeit: :smoker: :bongsmi: :kos: :rasta: :pimp3:

mapinguari

Veteran
Oh trust me... there's plenty of stress and fear of law enforcement still... rippers too!

Yeah, at least you guys in non-medical states know for sure where you stand!

That said, I basically agree that it's nice not to be quite so hidden and paranoid about it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea its not totally care free...although it may seem like it. the area we grow in is full of tweakers and meth users, people just crazy enogh to try and steal some buds. also the sheriff in our town isnt too friendly towards medical pot...even thogh we are within limits you never know if they might stop by and pay a visit...and did i mention the sheriff lives 1 block away? if you stand on our porch and peek over 2-3 fencelines you can see his white SUV parked in his driveway...2 close for comfort lol, but he might deter rippers so thats a plus.

our neighbors one fence over are also growing in their backyard..but their grow sucks beyond belief. a bunch of small plants in 20-30 gal pots..looking real sickly, already started flowering weeks ago...we had a small scare that they had a male in their garden which would have been ALLLL BAD.....turns out its just a super sickly female...but still has us worried.

also since their grow sucks so much they might try to steal some of ours lol....they are for sure tweakers, our other friend went to school with our neighbors a decade or so back and he verifies that family as meth smoking weirdos...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
good to know the government is so worried about a few legal plants, not like cleaning up the meth heads would get them anything to steal / cease.

:joint:

Slangheat

yea its not totally care free...although it may seem like it. the area we grow in is full of tweakers and meth users, people just crazy enogh to try and steal some buds. also the sheriff in our town isnt too friendly towards medical pot...even thogh we are within limits you never know if they might stop by and pay a visit...and did i mention the sheriff lives 1 block away? if you stand on our porch and peek over 2-3 fencelines you can see his white SUV parked in his driveway...2 close for comfort lol, but he might deter rippers so thats a plus.

our neighbors one fence over are also growing in their backyard..but their grow sucks beyond belief. a bunch of small plants in 20-30 gal pots..looking real sickly, already started flowering weeks ago...we had a small scare that they had a male in their garden which would have been ALLLL BAD.....turns out its just a super sickly female...but still has us worried.

also since their grow sucks so much they might try to steal some of ours lol....they are for sure tweakers, our other friend went to school with our neighbors a decade or so back and he verifies that family as meth smoking weirdos...

Scary shit for sure man, I can relate to that too - tweakers 2 houses over... I've about won that war though, heh.

Positive vibes to you and your partner as we head into a very high stress time of year. Stay safe bro.

maxmurder

Veteran
good to know the government is so worried about a few legal plants, not like cleaning up the meth heads would get them anything to steal / cease.

:joint:

there's no money in it.
growers have bank accounts, houses, trucks, quads, etc. to seize/forfeit.
they make more money keeping the jails full of tweakers.
:noway:

Friend

Veteran
Those hash pictures are making my mouth water... That bubble looks way nicer than any i've ever made, haha.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
quick reference pic from 1st page of the thread to compare growth...gotta love that outdoors sun totally shits on any indoor light, the growth and health is insane mary really enjoys being outdoors....

jun2011024.jpg

july26thchico008IC.jpg

G

guest8905

heck yeah

dont worry about those neighbors...haha

just make sure they dont have hermies rolling pollen through the air! hahaha

much respect

highroller614

Yea Prop that sun is the best light bulb out lol. Your indoor grows have been spectacular so i cant wait to see your finished product here.

Latest posts

Latest posts