What's new

177w CFL 12/12 from seed

7years

Well done. I had a pretty similar but way more janky operation up and running. It was all going fine but ran ran into some Ph problems. I recently moved municipalities so the water where I'm at now is abysmal. Still, smaller than expected harvest is better than none.

Next run I'll be watching ph like a hawk.

Hey guys. Five-O dried, been a bit busy lately.

She weighed just about an ounce or 28g, so that makes about 2 ounces for the total of this grow. Considering one covers my initial investment, and most of the equipment is reusable, I'd say it was pretty damn worth it.

Here's most of the Five-O:
picture.php

She's really dank. Smells skunky and rotten. The color is just weird, it looks like it's been curing for months lol. Thanks for all the support guys, once I get around to hooking my box up (soon hopefully!) I'll pop a seed and start my new thread for those who are interested.

:tiphat: Peace out everyone that's it for this grow! :tiphat:

Thanks OKD She sure is.

Stighnobevoli : The smoke is great. It's a little fluffy, but real potent, with a nice taste at the end. Smell is killer, I open my jar and the room fills up with the smell in a few minutes.

Twist1

Awesome nugs from those CFLs RS - and from such a small space and volume of soil too! A tip of the hat to you sir :tiphat:

Thanks everyone! That smoke was great, but sadly, I broke open the Five-O's main nug to smoke, and found a shitload of white mold :( I knew that the freezing temps would come back to bite me in the ass. Probably was a good 5-6 gram nugget. Last of my stuff. Well looks like I'll be running pretty dry until outdoor harvest season. Still haven't started my next indoor project, things have been kind of crazy, but I hope to still get it done one of these days.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
sad to hear about the five-o...

...but keeping fingers crossed for your next indoor project!

make sure you let us know about it ;)

peace! :smoke:

rootidec

Veteran
D: hate white mold... I had it two or three times, when humidity was high in the city (this year it's been crazy dry instead...!)
too bad, but great show indeed mate :) !

Latest posts

Latest posts